Total Posts
show more
kriers
but Ragelewa is right /o/

it's double tapping \o\

so he's actually a clever genius \o/
silmarilen

silmarilen wrote:

i press 2 buttons at the same time with 1 hand, so its like single tap.
that should make it clear
Salvage
it's not
silmarilen
:(
maal
it's not ok
Tom69_old
Double Tapping w/e

... and normal streaming

...for some long time

Oh yeah... it's not okay. wat?
billy96
so i type 10...
California
everytime i finish it keeps closing --;
Low
175 BPM. ;-;
YodaSnipe
Why would anyone ever press two keys at the same time?

On another note, I find these to be kinda inaccurate simply because you may be able to tap that fast, but can your cursor keep up? I know mine can't :P
billy96

YodaSnipe wrote:

On another note, I find these to be kinda inaccurate simply because you may be able to tap that fast, but can your cursor keep up? I know mine can't :P
wish someone has an app for that
YodaSnipe
huh?
billy96
uhh, "can your cursor keep up?" test app?
Sync

-hys wrote:

everytime i finish it keeps closing --;
that's because one of your keys is "n"
YodaSnipe

billy96 wrote:

uhh, "can your cursor keep up?" test app?
oooooh yeah that'd be pro, but i already know the answer :P
ziin

YodaSnipe wrote:

at 260 bpm and low enough OD, you can double tap 300 streams. 130 bpm single tap is not impressive. 260 bpm alternating is impressive.
YodaSnipe
well I shoulda specified earlier when I say keep up, I'm talking about those damn mappers that space out streams soooo they don't look like a stream anymore. I can keep up on tap, not on movement.
mekadon_old
Redid test

Stream

Singletap

Neruell

YodaSnipe wrote:

As already ziin said, you can stream even higher bpms than 300 bpm. The faster the stream the easier it is also to have a good accuracy by doing it. You basicly reduce the time for pressing the second note. It's like 300bpm / 2 aka you stream with 150 bpm. But you will never have a good accuracy with it and it is also called button smash or spam. But that indeed makes you "pro" when people see you stream that fast.
YodaSnipe
OK I think I am misunderstanding something. Pressing two keys at the same time to me means pressing Z AND X at the EXACT same time for EVERY NOTE. That's what that one dude stated. Which is different than 2keying ie. swapping between Z and X for every note.
Neruell
Well I just said about only pressing 2 buttons exact the same time. Nothing more.
Liut

YodaSnipe wrote:

OK I think I am misunderstanding something. Pressing two keys at the same time to me means pressing Z AND X at the EXACT same time for EVERY NOTE. That's what that one dude stated. Which is different than 2keying ie. swapping between Z and X for every note.
and there is nothing against swapping z e x for every note right ? the fact that you can "single tap" faster doesn't mean it's spam
Neruell

Liutprando wrote:

YodaSnipe wrote:

and there is nothing against swapping z e x for every note right ? the fact that you can "single tap" faster doesn't mean it's spam
There is nothing against anything. Press what you like and how you like. But if you press 2 notes exact at the same time you will never get a good accuracy since it is "spam". Swapping 2 buttons after each other is also a normal thing to do. Some do it, others not. Same for single tap, if you can press single tap better, do it.

But if you can't get a good accuracy approx 95% and higher than it is spam because it means that you can't controll how you press it according to the rhythm which means you simply smash the buttons and hope to get a lucky hit. Then it is called spam, doesn't matter if you use 2 buttons after each other, single tap or tap with tablet and so on. If you can single tap 300 bpm (I will call it impossible) but IF you can, and get a 95% acc with it than you are really talented. If you can do it with swapping buttons or streaming, also talented or at least you feel the rhythm.
YodaSnipe
oh ok I understand now lol I was so confused reading that dude's post. ty Neruell lol
Ramena
If you type 1 3 times it actually calculate it :/
Anzo
Maybe I'll get faster if mouse clicks were implemented in this program.
But anyway...

aRtii-
Kanye West
totally not used to streaming with keyboard but ok

kawaiikuma_old
lol
Liut
what the faq is wrong with u guys D: i barely reach 180 bpm . lol.
YodaSnipe
I find 20 hits is not really all that accurate for testing speed + endurance. 40 is much better imo.
HashishKabob
Xau_old
how do i make it work with mouse? in keyboard my best was 223.1 i think
silmarilen

YodaSnipe wrote:

I find 20 hits is not really all that accurate for testing speed + endurance. 40 is much better imo.
a stream of 40 notes is really rare in osu! tho.
YodaSnipe
no I know but in terms of DTing maps and such even if the map goes to like 200 DT or 230 DT it can feel higher cause of a decently sized stream. At least that's what I find.
ZeroEightOne
lol

Naikaze
why when i download this it always errors..
Aquamarine
New play style. Just need to get used to it.

Aquamarine
^changed slightly.

I bet I can get 600-700 bpm but that's pointless.

Icyteru
Nothing to do here:

show more