forum

test your stream hitting speed!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Frizz
I never trusted Norton nor AVG, ever.

Back to topic, the result is various for me. Sometimes I get up to 200bpm, sometimes this...

Aquamarine
I was ranging 170-200 with a high of 214 and averaging 190. I can't imagine how someone can pass 250 even 225 unless they were using both hands or not alternating keys properly.
thelewa
it's all about training or being born with the mightiest fingers in the universe

in fastest streamers it's the latter and normal people can't reach their level through training
Neruell

ragelewa wrote:

it's all about training or being born with the mightiest fingers in the universe

in fastest streamers it's the latter and normal people can't reach their level through training
Well I guess it also depends on stuff like age. Pretty sure that most "pros" are pretty young, since younger people can learn things faster and have more energy, although it can also be because most "older" people don't play games like osu!.

Also I guess if people do start to learn to stream then they can learn it, but again it depends on how they "learn" it and when.
kriers

ragelewa wrote:

Well who cares about fast streaming? Heck, I have more respect for accuracy freaks like you <3
Noobita

o.o"
F m L_old

Noobita wrote:

o.o"
Taiko, man you so fast
F m L_old

Noobita wrote:

o.o"
Taiko, man you so fast
roloi
I really like that hidden note....
Xylem Beer
meh.

SnowReborn
i dont think its accurate :|
Jenny
190-220 BPM, I guess that's fine on 20 keys - doubledtap ends up between 240 and 350, but that sucks anyways
kriers
I pretty much single-tapped a key that register as 2 keys xD so that's makes it about 204 bpm for 10 presses... vibro much

yeah I should go die /o/

twice :(

Not exploiting bug mode:

seems legit enough, considering there was real RYTHM in it
silmarilen
streaming:

single tapping:

i can stream a bit faster ingame as i can sometimes get 190 streams (babylon) full 300, but they are exceptions. normally about 180~ is my max
Salvage
^

wat is that single tapping bsss

silmarilen
i press 2 buttons at the same time with 1 hand, so its like single tap.
thelewa
pressing 2 buttons at the same time isn't single tapping
silmarilen
are you really stupid or just pretending to be?
kriers
but Ragelewa is right /o/

it's double tapping \o\

so he's actually a clever genius \o/
silmarilen

silmarilen wrote:

i press 2 buttons at the same time with 1 hand, so its like single tap.
that should make it clear
Salvage
it's not
silmarilen
:(
maal
it's not ok
Tom69_old
Double Tapping w/e

... and normal streaming

...for some long time

Oh yeah... it's not okay. wat?
billy96
so i type 10...
California
everytime i finish it keeps closing --;
Low
175 BPM. ;-;
YodaSnipe
Why would anyone ever press two keys at the same time?

On another note, I find these to be kinda inaccurate simply because you may be able to tap that fast, but can your cursor keep up? I know mine can't :P
billy96

YodaSnipe wrote:

On another note, I find these to be kinda inaccurate simply because you may be able to tap that fast, but can your cursor keep up? I know mine can't :P
wish someone has an app for that
YodaSnipe
huh?
billy96
uhh, "can your cursor keep up?" test app?
Sync

-hys wrote:

everytime i finish it keeps closing --;
that's because one of your keys is "n"
YodaSnipe

billy96 wrote:

uhh, "can your cursor keep up?" test app?
oooooh yeah that'd be pro, but i already know the answer :P
ziin

YodaSnipe wrote:

at 260 bpm and low enough OD, you can double tap 300 streams. 130 bpm single tap is not impressive. 260 bpm alternating is impressive.
YodaSnipe
well I shoulda specified earlier when I say keep up, I'm talking about those damn mappers that space out streams soooo they don't look like a stream anymore. I can keep up on tap, not on movement.
mekadon_old
Redid test

Stream

Singletap

Neruell

YodaSnipe wrote:

As already ziin said, you can stream even higher bpms than 300 bpm. The faster the stream the easier it is also to have a good accuracy by doing it. You basicly reduce the time for pressing the second note. It's like 300bpm / 2 aka you stream with 150 bpm. But you will never have a good accuracy with it and it is also called button smash or spam. But that indeed makes you "pro" when people see you stream that fast.
YodaSnipe
OK I think I am misunderstanding something. Pressing two keys at the same time to me means pressing Z AND X at the EXACT same time for EVERY NOTE. That's what that one dude stated. Which is different than 2keying ie. swapping between Z and X for every note.
Neruell
Well I just said about only pressing 2 buttons exact the same time. Nothing more.
Liut

YodaSnipe wrote:

OK I think I am misunderstanding something. Pressing two keys at the same time to me means pressing Z AND X at the EXACT same time for EVERY NOTE. That's what that one dude stated. Which is different than 2keying ie. swapping between Z and X for every note.
and there is nothing against swapping z e x for every note right ? the fact that you can "single tap" faster doesn't mean it's spam
show more