forum

So I'm going to see the Love Live movie (USA)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Sorry if there's already a thread for this. I CTRL + Fed "love live" and that's about all the effort I put into it.

But yeah. I just purchased my ticket and I didn't have any odd feelings about it so I more than likely will be going.

I'm not going to the premier, but i'm going to the 1st Saturday showing at 1 PM in LA.

Is anybody else hype for it B) (Or possibly going, lmao. I'm literally going by myself right now so it's kind of awkward but whatever lmfao)
Green Platinum
Comes here, (Melbourne AUS) on the 12th of September.
I'm willing to have lunch or chill before/after.

I am also willing partake in a battle of fisticuffs with any of you foul Nozomi fans to put you in your place. If you know you already exist beneath my heel the skirmish wont be necessary. Do prepare thine self.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Well you're gonna have to walk to America to beat my ass because Nozomi is best girl
blissfulyoshi
Well the 1pm tickets opened up much later, and since I bought on day 1, I have the 7pm tickets for Saturday. I'm not sure what I'll wear yet though, probably a Kotori shirt and carry a Kotori bird plush xD
Green Platinum

Reditum wrote:

Well you're gonna have to walk to America to beat my ass because Nozomi is best girl
Explains why you like monster musume too. Is Maken-Ki your favourite anime too?
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Well the 1pm tickets opened up much later, and since I bought on day 1, I have the 7pm tickets for Saturday. I'm not sure what I'll wear yet though, probably a Kotori shirt and carry a Kotori bird plush xD
Show up to the 1PM anyway lmao

also my favorite anime is Monster Musume so I win B)
Green Platinum
Theres your problem, no focus on character arc or personality just boobs.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Centorea got hella personality development tho

And hella backstory
EneT
The movie isn't even coming out here in England. :(
I wanted to see Maki on the big screen.
Green Platinum
Despite LL's popularity no one is going to see the movie
o_O
Or they are too used to just downloading everything
Aiona

EneT wrote:

The movie isn't even coming out here in England. :(
I wanted to see Maki on the big screen.
Take out England and put Ireland. :^)
Mafuuu
I wish I could. It comes out October 1st for PH.

Sadly there's no chance of me getting to see it because I move to LA just after it stops airing there and I obviously can't delay a flight just to watch it. *sigh
better pirate it while I still can
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

Green Platinum wrote:

Despite LL's popularity no one is going to see the movie
o_O
Or they are too used to just downloading everything
well its because very few people that like anime have a drivers license and are too scared to ask their mom to drive them to LA
kirueggy
CDFA you cuntbubble I'm going to the premier with like two other friends why are you going on Saturday :(
Gumpy
The anime wasn't even very good.
Tho I do wish they would start showing anime in theaters over here.
Cthru
Yeah im gonna be a loser and wait for one of the anime sites to put it up cause they arent showing it near me :'(
Maki pls
The Gambler
In terms of anime movies, it's not about the movie, but the merch that they usually give away.

I received Menma's letters from AnoHana when it premiered here in Canada, available only for the first six people ;P

The next 20 people got posters. Obv the rest got none.

The friends who were supposed to watch with me were idiots who didn't bother coming until 10 minutes before the movie started, even when they were the ones who proposed taking all the merch.

I camped out for this one. Serves them right..
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

kirueggy wrote:

CDFA you cuntbubble I'm going to the premier with like two other friends why are you going on Saturday :(
nigga I didn't even know it was happening for a whle lmfao

And I have class on Fridays so RIP

But you might run into blissfulyoshi and that'll be cool
Green Platinum
Can't find a single friend to come join me everyone is either working, busy with assignments or hasn't seen LL and doesn't want to watch. Glad I didn't order tickets, I might just skip and play mario maker at home instead.
kirueggy

Reditum wrote:

But you might run into blissfulyoshi and that'll be cool
shit I don't even know what that dude looks like

I might go to the Saturday one with a couple of other friends at the 1pm/4pm (undecided) showing so there's those two times if u wanna hmu fam
blissfulyoshi
Well as I said earlier, I'm heading to the 7pm showing, so I probably won't see either of you 2.
kirueggy

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Well as I said earlier, I'm heading to the 7pm showing, so I probably won't see either of you 2.
Friday or Saturday? There's a 7pm and 10pm showing on Friday xdee
blissfulyoshi

kirueggy wrote:

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Friday or Saturday? There's a 7pm and 10pm showing on Friday xdee
7PM Sat
LigerZero
in indonesia play movie love live date October 21th in cinemaxx
kirueggy
oh my god the movie was so bomb rip u's
Green Platinum
So it was average then?
kirueggy

Green Platinum wrote:

So it was average then?
imig. I watched it in LA @ the 4pm screening and everyone screamed when Maki-chan came on the big screen so at least that sets the mood for the audience and not the movie itself.

I was the only one there dressed "normally" along with a few other friends; if you could count a Windows 95 button-up collar tee normal. Everyone else was either cosplaying as LL characters or just fucking weebs
Green Platinum
Gross
blissfulyoshi
Now that I finished the movie, I need to go to New York and buy a whole cheesecake for myself. (I'm going to NY in little over a month anyway)

(Got a Umi and Hanayo shikishi, so not super happy about that, but better than nothing)
neko cookies
You're so lucky!!! It wasnt even playing in my state :C