forum

[Archived] Osu! lags way too much even on low-end pc :|

posted
Total Posts
[deleted user]
I just downloaded tis game and put it on low-end pc even though i have more then enough specs to run Osu! because i can run Grand Chase and FlyFF, yet it still lags too much for me to do anything
help?
Metroid
Did you highlight the low-end PC option in the options?
Arisnova
Are you on an OS with Aero? If so, try turning it off. That increases my fps by ~80.
Shinde
FlyFF and Grand Chase aren't very good examples, as their recommended specs are equal to and lower than osu!'s specs listed in the Download section.

Try lowering your resolution to 640x480, turning off all graphical effects, turning Low-End PC on. If it still lags, switch between OpenGL and DirectX to see if that works any better. Close any unnecessary programs you have running besides osu!. You might want to update your graphic drivers as well.

Posting your specs instead of comparing with other games would have been helpful. :o If you're running 1.0Ghz and 256/512MB of RAM, your computer might not be strong enough to play.
Crakila
Try Games Booster to turn off unncessery programs when you are playing osu! (Or any game for that matter)