Topic Starter
Nightblade
-
Yuudachi-kun
Osu direct is it.
Kaine
To put kawaii grills as my menu-bg obviously
Liiraye
Started for osu direct, but since like 2 years it's because people keep buying me lots of supporter... I don't even need it but still thankful I guess x.x
DeletedUser_3905941
A free name change and a user banner that was both put to bad use in the end.
Mercurial

Khelly wrote:

Osu direct is it.
Basically, this.

Also, User Page and the osu!beta client, where you can spam once a while when osu! main client is down.
EneT
I got it just for Osu direct. Now that I'm not supporter anymore, I'm missing the easy access to beatmaps.
Topic Starter
Nightblade
-
EneT
No, you can't get a userpage unless you've had supporter. Once you have had supporter though you can keep full control of your userpage even after it's expired. They wouldn't just remove your userpage just because your supporter expired.
Topic Starter
Nightblade
-
chaee
Osu direct and the badge is cute
Nameless
Userpage, osu!direct and the fact that I really enjoy osu!.
I wouldn't have this name if I didn't go supporter, as well.
Nub1
Userpage + Namechange
GAMI
because I want to change my name at all hhe :3 and so on
Laharl
At that time the beatmape downloading limit was very restricting, so I decided to give it a try.
Werko_old_1
My mom left her card here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kirueggy
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3780677 aka B1rd-sama gifted me 3 months supporter when I jokingly asked for it in the "Corrupt a wish" thread in the FG sub-forum so... I don't really know 0_0
Eymi
The first time, I wanted to rename and a friend offers 1 month and next many friends offer to me many supporter :3 I never buy a supporter x)
Risa
Userpage
Name change
Not being forced to look at only global / local rankings as they remind me of how bad i am
Mafuuu
Originally osu!direct but I started hating it because it bugs whenever I have to dl a map while trying to spectate. I just do it for the menu bg now.
Bara-
Userpage and friend/country rankings
I really don't care about the other feature
Osu!Direct is nice though
-sev
I just felt like throwing shekels at peppy
- Marco -
cuttingedge and menu bg *runs*
zy-

joi-
direct, menubg
Shurelia
Because this game is developed and maintained predominantly by one guy in Australia. And i want to help him but the only thing that i can do for now is giving him support.
Mathisca
I was using osu! for a while, and I wanted to give something back to the developpers :)
If I could donate again, i will !
sottovoce
osu!direct and ranking by selected mods are quite nice to have but they're very minor overall - I don't think they're worth paying for, per se.

I choose to support because I believe in paying for a quality product, and I want development to continue. I've played this game a lot.
Haruto
Menu BG and Beatmap Submission Limits

also for Supporting the Game too of course :)
Annadine
Because I'm filthy rich
Because I love peppy
Mainly because of the userpage and osu!direct, but the menu-background is nice-looking as well :3

EDIT:
thelewa
because I wanted to support the game
Shohei Ohtani
Maybe ill find life worth living.
Bayley
played this game for at least 240 hours...
Alucard
I was stupid with finances at the time.
kirueggy

thelewa wrote:

because I wanted to support the game
what a madman

OT: now I remember. I wanted supporter just for osu!direct... Then again I used to play in windowed mode anyways so I could've just dragged and dropped osz. files lmao
HaruryuuSan
For the lulz
rogueshadow12
I initially wanted it just for the background after seeing a really cool background (I think it was azer's).
Then one day, my friend told me she wanted to be a supporter because one of the games she used to play went offline due to lack of support so she wanted to help keep osu going and that inspired me to get my first supporter.
I had no idea at the time about osu direct LOL.
Will get my supporter again after I deal with other stuff first :D
nhule12345
i think support osu is my habit now :|
eeezzzeee
I spend way too much time on this game
show more