thanks for helping me clean things up a little, appreciate it very much!
Mikkuri wrote:From my modding queue~
- use slider tick rate 1 for Easy and Normal?
- 00:00:822 (1) - fix the end of the slider! not sure what happened here ;_;
- 00:08:822 (4) - slider tail use auto-clap
- 00:31:222 (4) - add whistle at slider return
- 01:25:622 (1) - add clap head
- 00:54:022 - only here feel weird because the rhythm is missing with clap hmm yeah you're the 2nd one complaining so I guess making the rythm a little more dense is kay
- 00:58:422 (7) - remove nc mhh yeah I guess
- 01:25:622 (1,2) - see [Insane] hitsound mod below
- 00:06:822 (4) - use hitsound like Insane?
- 00:31:922 (4) - see [Insane] hitsound mod below
- 00:46:222 - see [Insane] mod below
- 01:25:622 (1,2,3,4) - see [Insane] hitsound mod below
- 00:03:122 (3) - use sampleset-soft like the others ya
- 00:06:822 (4) - missing clap, suggest change to auto-clap
- 00:11:022 (3) - missing clap
- 00:13:422 (5) - move to x440:y68 for triangle?
- 00:19:222 (1) - forget nc
- 00:31:922 (3) - auto-whistle at slider head
- 00:46:222 - suggest to add a note or delete 00:49:422 (2) - makes more sense having this consistent I guess. Added circles in both Hard and Insane
- 01:12:822 (1) - add finish head
- 01:18:022 (3) - move to x260:y184 is better imo current one feels fine + it has a lot of stacking/blanketing going on around it so it'd destroy a lot of the following patterns :c I like how this plays
- 01:25:622 (1,2,3,4) - I strongly suggest to use hitsound like this because it's much fit the song (1) add clap, (2) no change, and (3) (4) swap clap I agree with the clap on 1 but having the clap on the white tick 3 feels way better to me ><
- 01:28:722 - this green line is useless didn't it? i have no idea why you add this was used to end kiai previously, forget to get rid of em
Everything hitsound related (besides 50% of the last point) was applied!
Everything fine for me, your mapset is good enough. I can only do a nazi mod and some suggestion
Good luck on ranked!