forum

TheFatRat - Windfall

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lordesoth
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mardi 9 août 2016 at 22:28:27

Artist: TheFatRat
Title: Windfall
Tags: glitch hop
BPM: 204
Filesize: 12665kb
Play Time: 03:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced (2,51 stars, 415 notes)
  2. aucune idee (5,02 stars, 744 notes)
  3. Easy (1,44 stars, 225 notes)
  4. Insane (4,55 stars, 799 notes)
  5. Light Hard (2,96 stars, 678 notes)
  6. Normal (1,75 stars, 369 notes)
  7. Paydayz's Light Insane (3,77 stars, 564 notes)
  8. yi2013's Hard (2,85 stars, 464 notes)
Download: TheFatRat - Windfall
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
new easy diff (100%)
easy -> Normal (100%)
normal -> Advanced (100%)
hard -> LightHard (No hitsound)
insane : 100%
extra :i'll remap it if i'm not too lazy (no hitsound) i'll do it ! (hitsound almost done)
yi2013's hard by yi2013
Paydayz's Light Insane by paydayzcool

old bg
Scarlet Evans
Good luck on getting it ranked! =)
Frost
I didn't look closely at the picture until now and I honestly think this is lewd even for osu! standards...
ari_a_old
:) :) :)
defenastrator
Should change the picture but otherwise love it
flip_old_1
If you change the picture send me the source before you get rid of it ;o
awesome map btw #1
Topic Starter
lordesoth

defenastrator wrote:

Should change the picture but otherwise love it

[ -SK- ] wrote:

I didn't look closely at the picture until now and I honestly think this is lewd even for osu! standards...
i will change it then :^)

Edit : Done

Flip wrote:

If you change the picture send me the source before you get rid of it ;o
awesome map btw #1
Yeah sure ^^

Source : https://konachan.com/post/show/203043/a ... ray_hair-k
Erick-Kun
good map
Scarlet Evans
I really love the song and I would like to wish you luck on getting this song ranked again, but IMO there's a one major problem.

It was like few months since I played it last time and now, when I tried it again... I have problem playing your difficulties, because the beats in the main sound "quintuples" you are using across almost all of them are misplaced. Because in reality... these are not quintuples. You are using 1/2 Snap Divisor in all of them, but it's not 1/2. This song is much more irregular. Try looking at them at 1/8 Snap Divisor to check if the circles are placed correctly. You will see what I mean.

To be more precise, look at the image below. It's on 1/8 snap and the thick red lines marks where the sounds occurs. This main leading pattern that occurs repeatedly across the song is in reality consisting of 5/8 and 3/8 breaks, while you are trying to make it into 1/2 and group them as a short stream. For me it just doesn't sound right. Trying to play this made me at first completely confused, no matter what difficulty I tried (maybe aside Easy and Normal).

I really like the song and your effort. Maybe you should consider changing it into 1/8 and make this pattern to fit into the sounds? It's not only this pattern though, you would need to shift many other objects across the whole beatmaps by 1/8 then, but I think it's really worth and shouldn't be so much tedious :)

I would be glad to hear what other people think about it!

P.S.
SPOILER
Thanks for giving image source! Many people just delete it and there's no way to get it again :cry:
Topic Starter
lordesoth
SPOILER

Scarlet Evans wrote:

I really love the song and I would like to wish you luck on getting this song ranked again, but IMO there's a one major problem.

It was like few months since I played it last time and now, when I tried it again... I have problem playing your difficulties, because the beats in the main sound "quintuples" you are using across almost all of them are misplaced. Because in reality... these are not quintuples. You are using 1/2 Snap Divisor in all of them, but it's not 1/2. This song is much more irregular. Try looking at them at 1/8 Snap Divisor to check if the circles are placed correctly. You will see what I mean.

To be more precise, look at the image below. It's on 1/8 snap and the thick red lines marks where the sounds occurs. This main leading pattern that occurs repeatedly across the song is in reality consisting of 5/8 and 3/8 breaks, while you are trying to make it into 1/2 and group them as a short stream. For me it just doesn't sound right. Trying to play this made me at first completely confused, no matter what difficulty I tried (maybe aside Easy and Normal).

I really like the song and your effort. Maybe you should consider changing it into 1/8 and make this pattern to fit into the sounds? It's not only this pattern though, you would need to shift many other objects across the whole beatmaps by 1/8 then, but I think it's really worth and shouldn't be so much tedious :)

I would be glad to hear what other people think about it!

P.S.
[spoilerbox]Thanks for giving image source! Many people just delete it and there's no way to get it again :cry:
Well, good point you noticed that ! It sound way better. (blame me for bad hearing or whatever)

done on insane diff (i'll do it on extra diff later, atleast i have to remap it now)

i'll see later for hard/advanced if i can do it on them aswell.

also rip star rating
DG Mangosta
Nice map :v
Sheikah
I really love this map :3
inferno
I think you make a big mistake,the rhythms should be 1/3 ,not 1/4.Maybe you need to remap ,that will be a lot of work.But the map will be better to play.Good luck.
yi2013
i want made normal this beatmap
can i made this normal???
say yes or no please
Topic Starter
lordesoth

inferno wrote:

I think you make a big mistake,the rhythms should be 1/3 ,not 1/4.Maybe you need to remap ,that will be a lot of work.But the map will be better to play.Good luck.
it sound weird on low diff so idk ...

yi2013 wrote:

i want made normal this beatmap
can i made this normal???
say yes or no please
what you mean by made this normal ? you want to make a GD ?
yi2013
i want made normal
yi2013
i want normal
Topic Starter
lordesoth

yi2013 wrote:

i want made normal
i don't want a normal, you can make a hard if you want to
yi2013
ok
Deko27
:)
yi2013
paydayzcool
Hi there lordesoth,

A few suggestions for your beatmap,

Easy:
01:34:242 (1) - Maybe try extending this spinner to 1:38:947 so that it cuts some slack for beginners?
02:37:771 - Maybe add a spinner here?

Normal:

Try making the spacing between the notes even by changing the distance snap function. Do this on notes which do not come right after a pause or spinner.
01:34:242 (1) - Maybe try extending this spinner to 1:38:947 so that it cuts some slack for beginners?
02:02:477 (1) - This note will confuse most beginners by making them hit the note before it is meant to be hit. Mabye try moving it further away from the long slider?

Every other Difficulty:

01:34:242 (1) - Maybe try extending this spinner to 1:38:947?

Otherwise, you have done a very good job!
I hope I don't sound too strict and that I have contributed to the success of this beatmap XDDD!

Paydayz
Topic Starter
lordesoth

paydayzcool wrote:

Hi there lordesoth,

A few suggestions for your beatmap,

Easy:
01:34:242 (1) - Maybe try extending this spinner to 1:38:947 so that it cuts some slack for beginners? added
02:37:771 - Maybe add a spinner here? added

Normal:

Try making the spacing between the notes even by changing the distance snap function. Do this on notes which do not come right after a pause or spinner.
no i don't want to, star rating will increase too much and i will end up with a 2nd advanced basically
01:34:242 (1) - Maybe try extending this spinner to 1:38:947 so that it cuts some slack for beginners? added
02:02:477 (1) - This note will confuse most beginners by making them hit the note before it is meant to be hit. Mabye try moving it further away from the long slider? added

Every other Difficulty:

01:34:242 (1) - Maybe try extending this spinner to 1:38:947? pls other diff don't have spinner here

Otherwise, you have done a very good job!
I hope I don't sound too strict and that I have contributed to the success of this beatmap XDDD!

Paydayz
paydayzcool
Oh yes, I forgot to mention,

Can I make a guest diff for light insane?
Topic Starter
lordesoth

paydayzcool wrote:

Oh yes, I forgot to mention,

Can I make a guest diff for light insane?
yeah sure
yi2013
chaosy_old
good music and good map :)
show more