Total Posts
show more
Okoratu
[g]
u can disable letterboxing if you don't want some of bern's hair to be cut off
i didn't redl but did you get rid of the like 4ms delay on the claps
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys77dwpii7ck9 ... _.jpg?dl=0
[exec]
02:53:438 (1,2,3,4,1) - i don't get this choice at all, the music doesn't change as drastically as the streamspacing does, it would be more natural for me to continue building up streamspace instead of dropping
03:03:632 (3,4,1) - 03:07:214 (3,4,1) - im not really thaaat happy with the spacing changes here because during 03:04:192 (1) - and 03:07:774 (1) - the weird doublet 3/4 rhythm stuff you focused with circles only continues while stuff continues on the red ticks,
basically suddenly doing white tick fits with the song and stuff and also highlighting it with spacing
03:18:968 (5) - could you do 2 circles please and then something like http://puu.sh/jV9dY/1d4242a884.jpg but in prettier? I think that would play a lot better than having the 1/4 slider here and it would allow you to use the same system as 03:17:401 (10,1) - did and thus make this a lot easier to comprehend as a whole
03:22:326 - i think raising volume to 30% on it's head while keeping the tail as is sounds better and ... is easier to rank because rn it's just sketchy semi silence on a clickable object - i have no problem with sliderends -

[hrd]
03:01:506 - to 03:08:670 - considering this is a hard and what the other thing does here this is pretty much a letdown for everything you could possibly expect to see here, can u at least try to do something different than light for that one ?

[lite]
blablabla same concern as nathan ask a qat if they would dq it for this diffname, i personally like it because nostalgia and it kinda fits too
03:21:207 (1) - this is pretty confusing tbh to just have it end on that strong beep sound, how about http://puu.sh/jV9E0/f7e61a57ca.jpg to be a lot less confuse ?
if you do the above you might consider the same thing for 02:08:663 (1) - to be fair but that's not a must here because the buildup and everything is less dense than in the 2nd kiai

[sieg or kevin on behalf of sieg]
02:08:663 (6) - slider like all the other diffs would be cool, right now it's just an awkward moment of nothingness for me

may i ninja nathan
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
fixed everything apart from the suggestion in the Hard diff (i've done that since the rhythm was quite offputting and difficult to represent with anything other than just circles and if I included it I would have to rework the whole build up part mapped just because of it) and the suggestion in light for 02:08:663 (1) - since i just wanted to follow the hold there.
Thanks <3
Okoratu
k
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
thx <3
Natteke desu
kokoro icon please
Nathan
damn it oko

it will probably take me a while to get a qualify slot since I won't be able to camp for it much on weekdays :?
Nathan
ok oko will take over the heart
Okoratu
taken
Len
my
Natteke desu
nose
Leader
corrotto
Topic Starter
-kevincela-

Leader wrote:

corrotto
mafia
Natteke desu
pizza licker
alacat
foo
Mercurial
kevin, you glorious bastard <3
Buttercup
congrats <3
riffy
Hello!

We have found some potential issues that we feel are important enough to address before continuing:

General

Inappropriate difficulty naming

• There is more than one way to interpreter the naming of your difficulties. Hence, the names do not clearly indicate difficulty level and are misleading. Please, consider renaming difficulties in a more understandable way. Some examples are:
  1. Average / Advanced / Hard / Insane
  2. Normal / Advanced / Hard / Insane
Sieg's Normal

Inappropriate Difficulty Settings

• This difficulty is supposed to be the easiest in the set. So, please, set the difficulty settings accordingly. Try Circle Size 3 and Approach Rate 4,5 or something around these values. Lowering OD and HP values is highly recommended as well.

If you disagree with these suggestions, please reply to this thread justifying why so we can discuss alternatives.

Otherwise, please reply to this thread when these issues are resolved.

Thanks for working with us towards higher quality beatmaps, we hope to see your beatmap ranked soon!

###AE
riffy
I'd also highly recommend you to use lower Tick Rate on easier difficulties. The STR 2 does not sound really nice with 1/1 based rhythm.

Please, avoid any comments not related to this beatmap's discussion.
Nemis
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
Oh well, I though Light was easy enough to understand but if that's the case I've renamed it to Advanced instead. About Sieg's diff I've reduced STR to 1 and CS, OD and HP to 3,5 (CS3 feels to big for a normal like this imo, I preferred to use something between CS3 and 4 instead). Hope you're okay with that!
riffy
Looks cool.

Bubbled!
Okoratu
hi bakari, I kinda took that risk there because nostalgia. man.
Len
lolz
UnderminE
I remember tieff was mapping the same song with the same bg, does this have anything tieff-related in it?
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
Actually bg was different there: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/103434
By the way the only thing this mapset can relate to is evilelvis' one since i ported the map from there :P
Mercurial
Gratz again, bro! <3
meii18
Congratulations kevin!
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
Thanks for the congratulations guys :D
Akasha-
Congrats :)
Straw Hat
I have been waiting for more Umineko tracks! :D
Quilt
more umineko songs plz
iyasine
gratz!
Mikkuri
yay
Mercurial
You seriously should stop doing good maps.

Glorious bastard.
Okoratu
I am still sad that we had to get rid of the Light diffname