The most angry you have gotten at osu!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gardarr
Everytime I shitmiss

Edit: Also when I failed on the last 5 minutes on Mashiro Iro Symphony Medley
WavePoint
Combo breaks almost at the end when S-ing a 3.1 star Beatmap...

Weird to be pissed about.
E m i

1. had the best acc on this
2. came back after 6 months to try to ss, did that
3. was playing it for an hour only to do THAT
4. ended up HDDTing with a 50 on the first note, only ss now
herrkamink
osu is the only game I really tilt at. Recently I started throwing around my tablet pen because I can't keep a grip - the button fell out and it looks a bit different. Still works though. Acc is piss easy. Aim mistakes tilt me.
E m i

herrkamink wrote:

osu is the only game I really tilt at. Recently I started throwing around my tablet pen because I can't keep a grip - the button fell out and it looks a bit different. Still works though. Acc is piss easy. Aim mistakes tilt me.
your top ranks look exactly like mine
Runiel
everyday because i wasn't as good as i used to
B1rd
Sometimes I slam my hand down on my keyboard. This is the real reason I need a mech keyboard, if I had a normal one I'd be on my fifth by now.
Gyroxxxx
i put a hole through my keyboard cause i threw it on the floor then i punched it when i failed a 6 star right at the end
Kyrari
i once retried this map for an entire day just to try and pass it and i ended up quitting osu for a year because of that

dont think ive ever did stuffs like slamming or hitting or throwing anything tbh

wwwww_ wrote:

Xeno. I tried over and over and over trying to FC the map I got so mad I stopped playing osu! competitively for a while (a year) I guess I don't get visibly angry anymore. I have broken anything over osu! Maybe the worst thing I did was smash my and on the desk but that's nothing.
lol guess I'm not alone in this
ManuelOsuPlayer

VanillaSandvich wrote:

i once retried this map for an entire day just to try and pass it and i ended up quitting osu for a year because of that

dont think ive ever did stuffs like slamming or hitting or throwing anything tbh

wwwww_ wrote:

Xeno. I tried over and over and over trying to FC the map I got so mad I stopped playing osu! competitively for a while (a year) I guess I don't get visibly angry anymore. I have broken anything over osu! Maybe the worst thing I did was smash my and on the desk but that's nothing.
lol guess I'm not alone in this
1 year ago i was playing multi. The host chose this map https://osu.ppy.sh/b/732724
I did an awesome sigthreading for my skill level at that moment, having less than 20 misses. Mostly "random" misses. Then i think, ohhh maybe i can full combo this. I'm going to full combo this map!!! I get so mad and play it 250 times in a row to get an A 12 misses xD. Was more than 24 hours playing it for don't get the full combo '--.
At least i get the archivment obsessed. xD
Kyrari
https://clips.twitch.tv/InspiringSweetHippoWow

I instantly remember this thread now lol, rip choking a 7 min map
ManuelOsuPlayer

VanillaSandvich wrote:

https://clips.twitch.tv/InspiringSweetHippoWow

I instantly remember this thread now lol, rip choking a 7 min map
Lol, poor guy xD
Luqanted
choke on renard maps
Luqanted

Luqanted wrote:

choke on renard maps
still the same lol
JosephK

epicjarvi wrote:

What is the worst rage/anger you have gotten while playing osu! and how did it happen?

Well, it happened when i started some months ago, i was playing with mouse and generally i sucked. One time, i tried a Hard map, and i was almost 'till the end... then i die... i had to buy a new mouse that afternoon...
worst fl player
when I lost my patience on this
Kondou-Shinichi
check my top 3 top play
Ninonuko

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

check my top 3 top play
How do you even have score that's not SS, S or A on your top ranks?
zix0rxd
Tried to SS a 4.5 star map and died at the last parts because of touchpad not responding
Manfred
Here is the remnants of my first pen, I was pissed off I couldn't beat a score I made 6 months previously on iojjj - Akui to Ai no Sukima no Puzzle [Diplomatic Immunity]. This meant to me I didn't improve at the game in 6 whole months and made me furious.
So I snapped my pen in half, then I bit down on it really hard because I didn't get my anger out fully leaving those teeth marks on the white stuff, which is masking tape. This is why I never got into competitive games, MOBAs and FPS's rub me the wrong way.

I broke my second pen because I threw it (IMO lightly as hell, these things don't hold up at all) when I failed an FC at 950/988 on Megpoid GUMI - Life Reset Button [Life Winner]

Now I just curse under my breath or burst out laughing like a maniac, better than having to drop $30 on a pen every time I lose my temper at clicking circles.
mulraf
i know, kinda necropost. i play without the ui and leaderboard because i found it helped me with getting less nervous and concentrating more on the map. just beat one of my top scores.... i didn't know i could acc this bad on this map. 300 combos more but still less pp. after trying it for like half a year and finally beating my highscore. and then it went from happiness to anger and finally to relieve after in 10 minutes i did it a second time after half a year..... with even worse acc. but still no choke so at least more pp than at the beginning :x

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9547525
justawhiteboy
About to SS a 4*
Screen stutters on the last 10 seconds and I fail
Shiwahime
Kal_
My biggest rage is every time i try to FC an easy 100pp map, then i sliderbreak or miss an easy circle 8 times in a row on the same damn part and end up with a 60pp play weighting 2pp. Happens every damn day
E m i

Momiji wrote:

BY NOW i got 1x100 8 times, nice
Kondou-Shinichi
my biggest rage?

when i downgraded by glorious crown score from 306pp to 298pp
7ambda

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

my biggest rage?

when i downgraded by glorious crown score from 306pp to 298pp
pp is just a social construct
hirikios
50s. I literally have to pause and eat chips while typing rapidly or listen to creepy songs, either that or i'm punching my android (poor him lmao)
And then how my mouse is so slow compared to when I write, I tried to make my android tab today a mouse for my PC but it didn't work and ended up being a waste, making me furious :')
Supr3MP4y
i smash with all my power on my keyboard and break 1 foot of my kb
Loko
The worst my anger has ever gotten was when I wiped out my whole desk by throwing everything on the floor.
After that it's just minor stuff like abusing my hands and my head after combo break lol
OldBo5
Broke my laptop monitor.
MiSAkd
When i "tried" to use DT on a 3.2 star map
it was pure hell
E m i
-fc hardest toumei elegy jump part
-get notelocked on the stream right after
-think to myself "wow if i mashed it or understreamed then i would have passed it"
-go record "notelock elegy" video
-osu crashes
-Ok
Somi
realizing cbcc exists
HeyImNik
I got so mad i slapped the heck out of my face once, cause I was angry at myself for not tapping the button even though my mind is convinced that i did tap it. I recorded the choke which happened more than 150 times close to the end of a beatmap song, and that is how i knew that my mind is convinced that i tapped button but practically i didn't.
After that i switched buttons and tap more with my middle finger than the index finger.
This game can be cancer sometimes when you set a poor goal to FC a beatmap, but that one stupid goal can really get to you emotionally and mentally lol.
But overall the only reason i play this game is cause i enjoy it so damn much even if i fail and choke, i still start over cause i enjoy it.
Ninonuko
1/1/2018.......

You know what happened after that, I don't need to screenshot it :oops:
BigPigFootsie
When i'm about to SS Caramelldansen intense on osu!mania and then lag spike fucks my rhythm up and i miss every note after the lag spike

i threw my laptop and a fist at the wall

if we are talking about normal Osu!, itd be when I was doing well on Tear rain (the easy version) and i accidentally restarted it
I paused the game, punched the wall, threw my last mouse at the wall, ended up with no working mouse, and quit playing normal osu!
E m i
Well I don't mean it in a bad way, I like how differently everyone reacts. My strongest reaction was tearing up a bit being mad about some stuff like 0x100 1xmiss when I have a 99% fc.

I wish I knew why those differing reactions because I did feel moderately bad, so it wasn't me not caring or something.
enri
show more