forum

The most angry you have gotten at osu!

posted
Total Posts
show more
WavePoint
At the end of the level where the last note (which is a spinner 3*) I got PISED (not raged once ever in Osu) and later laughed
Foxtrot
I once threw my mouse at the monitor and they both broke
Kiritsugu_old_1
playing aoi eir ignite
Sviundt
When playing the same song over 300 times and shitmiss every single firetrucking one of them.

And I know that I can play the map perfectly, because it's that single miss that separates me and a SS score
djjsixpack
I don't really rage much at this game, but when I do, it's usually when I retry the same song for FC after a shitmiss and keep missing in the first 20 seconds over and over after previously having no issues with it.
Shino Inuzuka
When you are fcing an extremely hard map and you've been trying to for AGES and you think you finally did it... until you miss the very last note.
garmz
when u made a mistake right before the song went into a slow rhythm part, and you know you're fucked
Surono
when you playing madness map. expectation you can do it but reallita... duh... TL_T
Florrow
slammed keyboard, broke one mice, that's it pretty much
LaryRose09

Jojoha wrote:

My rage cycle still happens

-plays easy song for pp
-miss easy note
-retry
-miss easy note again
-gets angry
-retry and miss again
-retry and miss more
-then i lose my ability to think logically and smash the first thing i can see
-rage quit
-comes back 1 day later and repeat
Same.
-Yuni
when i'm at a multi fcing a really hard map and accidentally exit the lobby.
Nattsun
I'm raging when I'm underperforming a lot, like way worse than usual. Happens once every bluemoon, but I feel sorry for my osu! "friends" who'll have to bear me then lmfao.

That's all about it, I usually play for skill and fun, so any mistake will be a lesson and if I play for fun I couldn't care less.
o x
Xeno. I tried over and over and over trying to FC the map I got so mad I stopped playing osu! competitively for a while (a year) I guess I don't get visibly angry anymore. I have broken anything over osu! Maybe the worst thing I did was smash my and on the desk but that's nothing.
Razzy
I missed six times by the halfway point of this map because my computer likes to lag for a split-second occasionally and break my streak. Turns out, going into fullscreen mode solved it. But I was pretty annoyed. I don't think I've ever gotten truly angry at this game, though. Usually it's just disappointment/awkward laughter if I mess up.
Myles
Getting a random slider break near the end of a song
Gardarr
Everytime I shitmiss

Edit: Also when I failed on the last 5 minutes on Mashiro Iro Symphony Medley
WavePoint
Combo breaks almost at the end when S-ing a 3.1 star Beatmap...

Weird to be pissed about.
E m i

1. had the best acc on this
2. came back after 6 months to try to ss, did that
3. was playing it for an hour only to do THAT
4. ended up HDDTing with a 50 on the first note, only ss now
herrkamink
osu is the only game I really tilt at. Recently I started throwing around my tablet pen because I can't keep a grip - the button fell out and it looks a bit different. Still works though. Acc is piss easy. Aim mistakes tilt me.
E m i

herrkamink wrote:

osu is the only game I really tilt at. Recently I started throwing around my tablet pen because I can't keep a grip - the button fell out and it looks a bit different. Still works though. Acc is piss easy. Aim mistakes tilt me.
your top ranks look exactly like mine
Runiel
everyday because i wasn't as good as i used to
B1rd
Sometimes I slam my hand down on my keyboard. This is the real reason I need a mech keyboard, if I had a normal one I'd be on my fifth by now.
Gyroxxxx
t
Kyrari
i once retried this map for an entire day just to try and pass it and i ended up quitting osu for a year because of that

dont think ive ever did stuffs like slamming or hitting or throwing anything tbh

wwwww_ wrote:

Xeno. I tried over and over and over trying to FC the map I got so mad I stopped playing osu! competitively for a while (a year) I guess I don't get visibly angry anymore. I have broken anything over osu! Maybe the worst thing I did was smash my and on the desk but that's nothing.
lol guess I'm not alone in this
ManuelOsuPlayer

VanillaSandvich wrote:

i once retried this map for an entire day just to try and pass it and i ended up quitting osu for a year because of that

dont think ive ever did stuffs like slamming or hitting or throwing anything tbh

wwwww_ wrote:

lol guess I'm not alone in this
1 year ago i was playing multi. The host chose this map https://osu.ppy.sh/b/732724
I did an awesome sigthreading for my skill level at that moment, having less than 20 misses. Mostly "random" misses. Then i think, ohhh maybe i can full combo this. I'm going to full combo this map!!! I get so mad and play it 250 times in a row to get an A 12 misses xD. Was more than 24 hours playing it for don't get the full combo '--.
At least i get the archivment obsessed. xD
Kyrari
https://clips.twitch.tv/InspiringSweetHippoWow

I instantly remember this thread now lol, rip choking a 7 min map
ManuelOsuPlayer

VanillaSandvich wrote:

https://clips.twitch.tv/InspiringSweetHippoWow

I instantly remember this thread now lol, rip choking a 7 min map
Lol, poor guy xD
Luqanted
choke on renard maps
Luqanted

Luqanted wrote:

choke on renard maps
still the same lol
JosephK

epicjarvi wrote:

What is the worst rage/anger you have gotten while playing osu! and how did it happen?

Well, it happened when i started some months ago, i was playing with mouse and generally i sucked. One time, i tried a Hard map, and i was almost 'till the end... then i die... i had to buy a new mouse that afternoon...
worst fl player
when I lost my patience on this
Kondou-Shinichi
check my top 3 top play
Ninonuko

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

check my top 3 top play
How do you even have score that's not SS, S or A on your top ranks?
zix0rxd
Tried to SS a 4.5 star map and died at the last parts because of touchpad not responding
Manfred
Here is the remnants of my first pen, I was pissed off I couldn't beat a score I made 6 months previously on iojjj - Akui to Ai no Sukima no Puzzle [Diplomatic Immunity]. This meant to me I didn't improve at the game in 6 whole months and made me furious.
So I snapped my pen in half, then I bit down on it really hard because I didn't get my anger out fully leaving those teeth marks on the white stuff, which is masking tape. This is why I never got into competitive games, MOBAs and FPS's rub me the wrong way.

I broke my second pen because I threw it (IMO lightly as hell, these things don't hold up at all) when I failed an FC at 950/988 on Megpoid GUMI - Life Reset Button [Life Winner]

Now I just curse under my breath or burst out laughing like a maniac, better than having to drop $30 on a pen every time I lose my temper at clicking circles.
mulraf
i know, kinda necropost. i play without the ui and leaderboard because i found it helped me with getting less nervous and concentrating more on the map. just beat one of my top scores.... i didn't know i could acc this bad on this map. 300 combos more but still less pp. after trying it for like half a year and finally beating my highscore. and then it went from happiness to anger and finally to relieve after in 10 minutes i did it a second time after half a year..... with even worse acc. but still no choke so at least more pp than at the beginning :x

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9547525
justawhiteboy
About to SS a 4*
Screen stutters on the last 10 seconds and I fail
Shiwahime
Kal_
My biggest rage is every time i try to FC an easy 100pp map, then i sliderbreak or miss an easy circle 8 times in a row on the same damn part and end up with a 60pp play weighting 2pp. Happens every damn day
show more