ZenithPhantasm

-Tim- wrote:

broke a mouse once playing standard

thats about it
rip my G100S
StephOsu
i once got so angry i retried the beatmap
Yuudachi-kun
I did a fidget when I restarted a map after fcing it. It had a pause after the last spinner and I ended up restarting.
Clappy

pandaBee wrote:

Once I got so angry I went to the library to check out a dictionary and spent a few hours reading it while eating boiled eggs on my porch.
A+ shitpost

Give our boy some props!
Shohei Ohtani
One time I got so mad at osu! that I blind-ranked 6 maps so that I could get removed from the BN team, only to have my silence extended when I found out that I could still rank maps even when I was silenced
Noobsicle
tacchinotacchi
Scream italian swears, wake people up, punch keyboard (cheap 25$), the desk, quit, wait 20 sec, restart game
Frikandel
Smash the keyboard. Walk around the room asking myself ''why da frack am I so bad''.
Riri
Usually but depending on situation i sometimes punch my table and take one of my old keyboards and throw them outside
7ambda
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/43466

This map knocked a shit ton of sodium chloride.
zTk11z
Getting angry at how angry I get from stupid things XD
The Gambler
Binge eating is one of the healthiest ways to deal with stress.

After losing a 600 combo on HR I literally ransacked my pantry and left it completely barren.

All that seaweed, cup noodles and Pocky that my sister saved up... All gone.
Talinoth
One of the quirks my Osu client has is that, occasionally, when I spin super duper quick on a spinner, it will pause the game.

This leads to what is often a catastrophic set of events.

1 - Game gets paused in middle of spinner, not bad by itself. Talinoth is up to 96% acc, 500x combo in a 800x combo map.
2 - Mouse cursor goes over orange "Retry" button.
3 - Talinoth accidentally hits Retry when he's absolutely slamming a 4.5 star Insane and going for the S rank.

This can typically take place in half a second.

The effects are felt for far longer.

I HATE IT WHEN THIS STUPID SHIT HAPPENS THIS IS WHY OSU MAKES ME SO ANGRY AND I CAN NEVER REPLICATE THOSE PERFORMANCES EVER AGAIN IT'S LIKE MY ACHIEVEMENTS ARE PERMANENTLY LOST LIKE THAT TIME I LOST MY USB STICK WITH MY ONLY COPY OF THAT ASSIGNMENT IN 7TH GRADE OH FOR CHRIST SAKE IT'S BRINGING BACK CHILDHOOD TRAUMAS HOLY SHIT I'M SO FUCKING MAD.... AAAAAAARRRRGH!!!

---

ShadyAngel wrote:

Osu! can be frustrating , though i dont think anyone can get angry playing it, but i admit, i can be pretty dissapointed and sad sometimes.

Helpful forumgoers (totally not shitposters) wrote:

Helpful, on-topic posts <3 totally not shitposts at all what are you talking about

Astrofiziks wrote:

i don't rage because i enjoy game

Other people I disagree with wrote:

Of course nobody ever gets mad at Osu!
:oops:

Hang on, I think I need to purge a lethal concentration of NaCl out of my system.

PS: Also, I now back up all critical documents in three places. The only path to enlightenment is suffering.
ithgyu
i never get angry, i fcd daidai genome with nf 98% acc, couldn't stop laughing for the next 10 mins
Jeffrey
wanna see angry? look at my userpage under the "1 miss compilation"

I also get angry when:
1) I keep missing at the same part for no reason at all
2) My tablet pen dies when I'm playing (I sort of have a crack on my pen barrel but tried to fix it by taping it)
3) Fails an almost fc song because computer lag (凸)
4) When a spinner comes out at the end of the song and I thought it was the end then I start to relax, but actually THERE'S MORE
fml
Risa
When i almost passed proluvies HDHR
Screenshot : http://puu.sh/jsF6z/b3e3976803.jpg ( dont mind name on hp bar im too lazy to edit skin )
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/283815

And when ppl bitch about hollow wings and skystar being shitmappers just because they cant read the maps because all they play are farm maps like tatoe and genome
timemon
This sliderbreak broke my koigokoro

The break made me speechless and gestured randomly in front of my computer.
Yuudachi-kun
99.75% wowowowww
Manysi
Once Osu! crashed and i lost 6 hours of work from my map...

I was so angry that i threw my glass to the wall.
SushiBottle
When I play a pp map and get 1x miss, then deliriously trying to make that an S by playing the same map for over an hour. My accuracy starts going down and eventually I get so tense that I can hardly even hit notes. Every time this happens I rage and quit osu for awhile...
Hachadino
When you fuck up a song then fc it anyway and only because you had all the acc drops at the end cant fix acc, Also random fcing a song with shit acc then not being able to get combo on it ever like.

http://puu.sh/j7uMV/ca75efcaa4.jpg
autoteleology
On multiple occasions I have trolled myself by submitting a shitty HD FC on top of a nomod SS.

Playing on my old PC with a slow ass Core 2 Duo and resulting random frame drops / KB&M inconsistencies was also great
Kumiho
some random day over a year ago when i spent over 6 hours trying to get a good score on some beatmap then i quit rip
Feiri
I was playing Airman and I hadn't beaten it at the time. I died on the last three notes cause I thought the spinner marked the end of the beatmap. Needless to say I temporarily quit osu.
Venh

Astrofiziks wrote:

i don't rage because i enjoy game
Your avatar says it all.
czr
>hits a 100 in an otherwise SS run
Damn.
vsprite
I got so angry I ran over my cm storm trigger with our car and it still didnt break
ZenithPhantasm

itisanosu wrote:

I was playing Airman and I hadn't beaten it at the time. I died on the last three notes cause I thought the spinner marked the end of the beatmap. Needless to say I temporarily quit osu.
Orlly
SpringVine
I uninstalled the game about 4 times because of anger/frusration
It usually happens when i see that I have these "bad days" in game all of a sudden (Which is a stupid reason, I just can't control my temper)
And guess what? I always reinstalled the game back again after 3 days without it
Verity
Mine is pretty gradual. I'm usually fine, some days i feel like a got the mofo'n sharingan and others tilt until I freakin capsize. For me to rage quit though i have to be retrying the same map for 2 to 3 hours before i have to find my sanity i.e clean glasses, make a coffee, raid the pantry; you know the deal.
Karpathin
well.. let's say it hurts to choke on a 200pp score
Fatal3ty
Choke :(

Last Hitcircle one miss, my Top Play with DT has a last hitcircle one miss... :(
Crakz
gz
Mirai Kuriyama
I broke my laptop and had to buy a new one the next day, I was trying to beat a hard map and blacked out for a second after failing for the umpteenth time.
Nihavend
Sometimes im not in the mood but i force myself to play ,i go full combo on a song i say to myself "WOW you're going strong, let's play a bit harder map."
i play that map , i say "ahh it's easy" then i loose the f.kn rhythm and i miss a single note near the end.

AHHHH NEAR THE END WHYYYY??? :x
Edgar_Figaro
My biggest annoyance (can't really say rage) was having a really great play on a 5 minute song to only find out I had NF turned on.
[Gaia]_old
I was FCing a really hard song and I choked in one of the final notes, I got so angry I slapped my laptop which resulted in a Blue Screen of Death. I never got angry again because I was fearing what I could do when I snapped, so if I felt myself slipping up I would just alt+f4 immediately and go play some relaxing game.
iadfugh
about to pass a map that was almost impossible for me , got to end with low hp, and there was a slider. a long one.
i died halfway through it, i almost smashed my keyboard and tablet
niino
I just destroyed the menu key on my keyboard by ramming the stylus under it.

I'm having some kind of "osu! burnout syndrome" where I can't do shit anymore. Guess I have to take a break for several days; this is what helped the last times. And after returning, I was usually better than before. And even more important, the game was fun again. After my first break I was suddenly able to do longer streams, and after my second break I was able to do much bigger jumps at smaller circles sizes, so my aim suddenly improved a lot by NOT playing the game.

I guess that taking a break is necessary for the training effect to kick in. Anyone else here experiencing the same?
show more