forum

Global Tournament #2 - 1k to 20k! [3on3] | 64/64 Teams

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
PatyYe

Lako wrote:

Is it possible to add one more player to an already accepted team? :)
Yes, contact Lazer and he'll make sure to add him to the sheet :)
Topic Starter
PatyYe

DmitriyVoitenko wrote:

Make the limit of 128 or less
This won't be happing this tourney. Maybe in the future, but for now we've closed the signups.
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Tournament has been filled up to 64 teams.
Changed to teams should be given to the tournament staff so these can be edited.
Nao Tomori
Is there a date where the map pool will be released?
Loneliness
Why there is some >1k players ?
EliteFourLance

DmitriyVoitenko wrote:

Why there is some >1k players ?
Those people entered when they were higher than 1k and got below 1k while already registered.
Nadfee
One thing:

Mouse Mastah Race!
;D
uzzi

Nadfee wrote:

One thing:

Mouse Mastah Race!
;D
Truth
Topic Starter
PatyYe
We'll start forcely removing players gaining ranks above 1000.
As for now player jcjc from Mud Horse has been removed from the teams passing the rank 900!
leepdesu

- Nozomi - wrote:

As for now player jcjc from Mud Horse has been removed from the teams passing the rank 900!
goddamn it Jon
tryaway

-LeeP- wrote:

- Nozomi - wrote:

goddamn it Jon
You had one job, jon
jcjc
D: pp too hard to resist
Tangy
mappool?
Mikuu
Ok let's go! 8-)
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Seedings have been added!
Yakumo09
"Dgzmelonarmy" ... you should edit it x3

What does Unseeded mean btw? :o
Gemitaiz

boe10 wrote:

i dont get it either ;w;
tryaway

Gemitaiz wrote:

boe10 wrote:

i dont get it either ;w;
its just the lowest rank of seed.

For instance, rank 1 seed are top seeded, rank 2 seed is high seeded, ... and rank 4 (the lowest) is unseeded
tfg50
ohyou kamisama arigatou isn't listed on the OP seedings.
FatAmerican
maps when?
Topic Starter
PatyYe

FatAmerican wrote:

maps when?
After the signups close, 22nd.

tfg50 wrote:

ohyou kamisama arigatou isn't listed on the OP seedings.
Rename the SQUAD team to the good name.

boe10 wrote:

Edited the Dogzmelonarmy.
Unseeded is explained by Tryaway up a bit :)
leepdesu
Top seeded lel who needs Jon
Histoire

-LeeP- wrote:

Top seeded lel who needs Jon
jon not here?
easy win :^)
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Live drawings will be held on the 23rd of Semtember on our twitch channel: http://twitch.tv/osuglobal 18:00 UTC Time
Tatch
Just in case you did not see the message I sent, Team Mud Horse would like to add TopazSeth to its roster to replace jcjc
SteN
map pool on the way right now or is it still being assembled? ^.^
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Mappool has been released!
xDarxen
Will live drawings be uploaded on Youtube? Cause I might miss the stream and I want to see it somewhere :(
Lazer
yes it will
Doktorek626
There is a download for full mappool: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7r7ne5afia2rf ... l.rar?dl=0
Enjoy.
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Added a link to the mappool download. Also this is the link to the group stage drawings & schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... pA1KPn4qs/
Yakumo09
Sorry, but I need to inform you guys that our UTC is UTC+2 and not UTC+1. You don´t need to change it but wanted to say it anyway. If you change it by any chance please notify us so we don´t miss our turn.
Sakura chan
Just a quick question, the allowed mods for freemod is HD and HR, but for warmups (or possibly the tie breaker), would I be allowed to use FL? I ask because I would much prefer to use FL over HD or HR.
tryaway

GodOfPythons wrote:

Just a quick question, the allowed mods for freemod is HD and HR, but for warmups (or possibly the tie breaker), would I be allowed to use FL? I ask because I would much prefer to use FL over HD or HR.
Yes, but you can't force opponents to play your mod (in this case your FL).
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Removed 2 more players because they went ahead of the 1k rank.
- Ruff -, from team Ohyou kamisama arigatou, keeps climbing the ladder, rank 927.
Toshy, from team Cute Boys With Eyes, keeps climbing the ladder, rank 940.

Remove 1 more player because he has not been increasing ranks past 5 days and are still far from 20k.
caca_123, from teamTeam Phoenix, remaining the last 5 days at rank: 27152, also gained 460k ranks in 21 days. Possibly a smurf, however no confirmation. But rank is to low to participate starting the tourney.
Topic Starter
PatyYe
3 days hype!
NazzzF

- Nozomi - wrote:

- Ruff -, from team Ohyou kamisama arigatou, keeps climbing the ladder, rank 927.
Well that's stupid.. Does this mean that players couldn't start farming/ranking once they signed up? What if they unintentionally created a new top score and advanced to 3digit rank when the tournament is on-going? Update your rules pls..
tryaway

Ex6TenZ wrote:

- Nozomi - wrote:

Well that's stupid.. Does this mean that players couldn't start farming/ranking once they signed up? What if they unintentionally created a new top score and advanced to 3digit rank when the tournament is on-going? Update your rules pls..
I think - ruff - has been added back to the tournament, but toshy will remain removed.
The rules doesn't say anything about "you may not gain ranks after sign ups", but it does tell that If you reach rank 899 or higher (<899) , you will be disqualified. (Read page 4 of topic)
And the "unintentionally" is bullshit in my eyes.
For me to get a top rank, I'll have to work harder than I do now.
Someone at rank 1000 should know whether he's aiming for a new top rank (by consulting Tillerino), thus making the argument of "unintentionally" invalid.
NazzzF

tryaway wrote:

And the "unintentionally" is bullshit in my eyes.
For me to get a top rank, I'll have to work harder than I do now.
Someone at rank 1000 should know whether he's aiming for a new top rank (by consulting Tillerino), thus making the argument of "unintentionally" invalid.
Yeah, but for someone like me who doesnt rank anymore and just play to set score don't use Tillerino. I'm surprised by how much pp my Pride Kakumei FC Gives and it was a random fc. Some people are actually better than their rank and don't care about it, but that doesn't mean they're not interested to set score. The mappools could've give pp aswell when praccing.
Tshemmp
Yeah, when you are better than your certain rank implies you don't belong here. This tournament is made for a certain skill range and if you are above that you shouldn't be allowed to play. Doesn't matter if you "accidentally" got pp or not, you are simply just too good for most of the other people here.
show more