forum

Global Tournament #2 - 1k to 20k! [3on3] | 64/64 Teams

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Classy
I really want to participate in this tournament, but I don't know anyone 1k - 20k to form a team :/

If anyone is looking for an extra team member, I'm a consistent HD player who's rank 13k :D
Synpoo
guess i farmed too many peppy points to join this xd xd xd
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Link to signup form has been posted.
As soon as the registration opens, it will be accessable to sign up with!
Tshemmp
Also looking for a team. I am not that good in a multiplayer setting, more looking to participating than winning but I can play some DT and HR (and NM ofcourse).
[Michiru]
I'm looking for a team (partecipating just for fun) ... I'm 14 k DT player ... You can message me on the osu! website :D
WeanNeuer
looking for a team HD player :) 11K rank
Yukiko Amagi
Interesting :D
WinterTiger
14800 rank here, mainly nomod or HD player LF a team. First time wanting to compete and I just really want the expereince. I am naturally a competitive person so I'd love the opportunity.
Lazer

ONE DAY TILL SIGNUPS WOW

tryaway

Lazer wrote:

ONE DAY TILL SIGNUPS WOW

Hypu
Smashy

tryaway wrote:

Lazer wrote:

ONE DAY TILL SIGNUPS WOW

Hypu
9/11 Confirmed
leepdesu
ayy
[ BJ ]

- Nozomi - wrote:

Last tournament we accepted people that were rank 1k. And have them be a max of 900. If they surpass that they'll be disqualified (the player).
So me and a friend are in the 900's. As long as we don't surpass into the 800's we're fine correct?
tryaway

[ BJ ] wrote:

- Nozomi - wrote:

Last tournament we accepted people that were rank 1k. And have them be a max of 900. If they surpass that they'll be disqualified (the player).
So me and a friend are in the 900's. As long as we don't surpass into the 800's we're fine correct?
Correct, so leave those peppy points alone.
[ BJ ]
Alright thanks, just making 100% sure. Ever since I made a team for this I went from not being able to get pp even if I wanted to, to getting pp everywhere on accident lol.
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Signups have opened! Some countries are already in 11th!
[ BJ ]
So I signed up in the first doc and then you said to also input it in the second website and this happened:

Topic Starter
PatyYe

[ BJ ] wrote:

So I signed up in the first doc and then you said to also input it in the second website and this happened:

You are allowed to enter having a rank between 1,000 & 20,000. If you enter exeeding either limit you'll be unable to enter.
Players that have entered while the tourney starts and they exceed the rank limit of 1.000 or 20.000 they'll be allowed up to 900 and 21.000
umii
"The teamsize is allowed up to 6 players! With a minimum of 4 players to sign up."
In the document for sign up, there are only 5 place for the Team members (all compulsory)
EDIT: Ok, sorry. Im retarded
Eizy_old
Looking for a team, #500 HR,DT and a little of nomod (just for make friends with other countries and for fun) <3 <3 <3
plaatinum
Are we using the google docs or the website to sign up. There isn't a direct link to the website.
leepdesu

Eizy wrote:

rip nice rank
tryaway

umii wrote:

"The teamsize is allowed up to 6 players! With a minimum of 4 players to sign up."
In the document for sign up, there are only 5 place for the Team members (all compulsory)
Team captain count as one....
So with those 5 other places , it makes 6 total
Dzyre
Hey! im looking for a team
FatAmerican
I put EST as timezone instead of UTC -4 sorry, was in a rush.
Topic Starter
PatyYe

plaatinum wrote:

Are we using the google docs or the website to sign up. There isn't a direct link to the website.
The website is a Pilot. So the docs is the main signup and if the site is found usefull enough, we'll be using that :)
Gemitaiz

Dzyre wrote:

Hey! im looking for a team
same here
revurii
I hope it's not too late to register.
PLEASE LET OUR TEAM IN I'M SO HYPED
plaatinum
If our team is still not elegible after signups, please just sign us up without the overranked player.
Topic Starter
PatyYe
The signups went so fast that we're already exceeding 38 teams!
We're looking into expanding to 32 Teams, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fullfill that request.

If this may happen, groupstages will go over 2-3 weeks as we have far to less staff to execute this process.
Topic Starter
PatyYe
We really really need 2-3 more refs to fire off the 64 teams!
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Expanded the tournament to 64 Teams!
MimiliaaMyMommy
Still waiting for my captain to sign up rip
Yakumo09
Hey, Im the Team Captain of Osutora, so uhm ... I registered us and after that, suddenly our 6th member "Flauschig" left us for stupid reasons.
So can you guys delete him from the list or should we just play to 5th without him?
Or should I do a new Register?
Topic Starter
PatyYe

boe10 wrote:

Hey, Im the Team Captain of Osutora, so uhm ... I registered us and after that, suddenly our 6th member "Flauschig" left us for stupid reasons.
So can you guys delete him from the list or should we just play to 5th without him?
Changed it
Gemitaiz

- Nozomi - wrote:

boe10 wrote:

Changed it
i have a question about registering one player, is it allowed if one member of the team i want to sign up isnt rank 20k but 20309??
Etowl
i would like to participate but do not have a team , so if somebody needs another player for his team pm me. :)
Topic Starter
PatyYe
For any team updating the google docs for player swaps. I would like to remind you that the google docs are not linked to the accepted team list. If you happen to change the docs, please note the staff since after you've been put onto the Accepted Teams sheet, we won't check over each registration on the Google Forms submission.

This helps a lot and will make sure we won't miss any changes!
KuyaKoala
Toshy sucks cuz he's past 4 digits (^:
Sakura chan
For the pending team "Revolution Deathsquad" we have a 4th and 5th member who have confirmed they want to join:
Yamapupu: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Yamapupu
Ian: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Ian

Thank you ahead of time for edit
show more