forum

Global Tournament #2 - 1k to 20k! [3on3] | 64/64 Teams

posted
Total Posts
show more
koiishi
just make sure to sign reptile falcons up once again <3 we're all over the minimum rank after all lol
Heinzen
Let's go b o y s
Lazer
Yura Rin
saoie
Lazer
Yura Rin
saoie
Erik
MMMM Looks good
tryaway
Huehuehue I'm coming
SrSkyPlayer
yey
-Neko
shake it shake it Siabrus-chan o3o
[ Jg ]
The signups will open on the 18th of September 2015.
Signups: 11 september 2015 - 22 september 2015
Tournament start: 2 october 2015. Exact Round Schedule will be announced later.
I can still beg for team and join the staff if possible now right? LOL even tho its a month or 2 earlier
Karuta-_old_1
I can still beg for team and join the staff if possible now right? LOL even tho its a month or 2 earlier
They are probably busy preparing for all star tournament starting tomorrow, so yeah you have a high chance of joining the staff or forming a team to play

Just go pm -Nozomi -, they really need more staff especially referees
Jimbot
Looking for a team to play in this! :)
Lucrisiah
So hyped about this, i hope i can find a team. If anyone needs a player im up for it, im looking for a team
Explosive Fart
Have to... Get to... Top... 20K must... Participate
BAZUNGA
Hype boys H Y P E :D
[MG]Arnold24x24
:o
Marko
if someone needs a player message me ingame.
Heinzen
Hi, I am the captain of ohyou kamisama arigatou - the winner of the first installment of this tournament.

One of our players won't be available to play in this upcoming tournament, so we are looking for a player who exceeds at playing HD. Other mods/nomods are also a plus and appreciated, but the main focus would be HD.

Looking for players who are in between the ranks of 1000 and 4000 (not that ranks are a really good metric, but still). Feel free to PM me over the forums or in-game - if you ever see me online - and we can talk about it, and most likely give it a go in multiplayer :)

Cheers
zeekrrr
yeshhhhh
- Kamek-
if someone needs a good player like me just pm ingame :p
tryaway

bonbori wrote:

Hi, I am the captain of ohyou kamisama arigatou - the winner of the first installment of this tournament.

One of our players won't be available to play in this upcoming tournament, so we are looking for a player who exceeds at playing HD. Other mods/nomods are also a plus and appreciated, but the main focus would be HD.

Looking for players who are in between the ranks of 1000 and 4000 (not that ranks are a really good metric, but still). Feel free to PM me over the forums or in-game - if you ever see me online - and we can talk about it, and most likely give it a go in multiplayer :)

Cheers
Serious business
SmoreJoy
Oh, i so want to be a part of this. Looking for teammates :)
Heinzen

tryaway wrote:

Serious business

What's the point in life if not to do well in something :)
SteN
hypeu
Andrus
Sounds nice! I'm also looking for a team :) (#13k)
Nadfee
Heh, this looks interesting. Really want to sign up but ain't got friends who are below #20k ;-;
<#15k
Anyways I'm looking forward to this ;D PM me if anyone wants to group up :P
[ BJ ]
Quick question, is a team allowed to change out as many players as they want between each map, or is it limited to one switch?

Also I may have missed it but are you allowed to pick more than one from each mod bracket like for example 2 dt maps in one match? I would assume that you cannot but I didn't see it i the rules.
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Added additional Tournament information regarding questions for map selections / player swaps!
Deppyforce
o wat
MetaBee
Definitly going to join, can't wait for signups to start
Tehron

koiishi wrote:

just make sure to sign reptile falcons up once again <3 we're all over the minimum rank after all lol
Looks like I might be able to get some revenge ;)
Synpoo
canadian free agent here looking for a team, eh
Light Of Day
Sigh... not this again...
Sure why not?!?!
Tenori-Taiga
I'll tell my mates!! :O
#OGT#2Hypuu
Ideal
I'm actually pretty interested on this. I'll make sure I get a few good friends for this if they're willing, ehe~ :3 Hype!
Octagon
-
Sakata_Gintoki
If anyone of those people looking for a team in here is actually creating a team, feel free to message me. I don't really care about countries or ranks as long as i can play again :)
show more