forum

Global Tournament #2 - 1k to 20k! [3on3] | 64/64 Teams

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PatyYe

Old post in the spoilerbox. From the OGT Staff

Prizes cannot be given away... Our tournament is no longer supported by the osu!Staff and everyone has lost their access to the tournament client, I would buy supporter myself for everyone, but i'm a shitty neet with no money- So that's out of the question.

To those that wonder why this happened; It is because basically a SINGLE person made a big deal out of a slightly discriminating (NOT RACISM.) talk from my fellow commentator- As to why this one person has such a big influence?- He has a circlejerk friend group, spreading the [out of context] youtube video everywhere, which includes a Teamspeak server, Skype and Reddit from what I know- Also reported it towards the staff, which is fair in my opinion- However he did come with a video that was taken completely out of context and that would make it seem like I was 'discriminating' aswell. I'm sure a lot of people have gotten over it, however this one particular circlejerk group has not- I've been called an asshole for not stopping the other commentator, which is in my opinion completely unfair. People use this 'Racism scandal' against me at all times, my name is even plastered on the Youtube video over and over again.

Anyway, enough about what the consequences are for me and continuing to the consequences for the tournament; Prizes are no longer going to get given out by the staff because we are now unsupported due to this particular circlejerk group, this is completely unfair to both CBWE and Communists as both teams have played their asses off. [Especially Communists] So now, we are stranded with no prizes and sadly I cannot provide them- I am incredibly annoyed for what has happened because of a thing that shouldn't even have mattered.

Sorry.
[ BJ ]
Amane-
Falling Snow
iceandele
Identical
FatAmerican
AppleKruit
dinopwn
Yuza
Jeby
Mikel

umii wrote:

Thankyou for this tournament! Really funny! :^)
Very Nice organization
Congrats with the winners
-SaltyDogzArmy

Falling Snow wrote:

Unbelievably fun tournament. Everyone were gods in their own right. Looking forward to more competition in the future perhaps. Cheers!

[ BJ ] wrote:

Falling Snow is my gf, nobody make any moves on her! lol Seriously though thanks for running the tournament, it was fairly professionally ran overall and our team had a blast :3

Identical wrote:

Thanks for organizing this tournament guys! It was very well run, and I had a blast playing. GG to everyone who played!

iceandele wrote:

Great tournament guys! Had a lot of fun!
SPOILER
Tournament is announced, registrations are closed, we've reached our signup limit!!
We still need staff, signing up can be done via the tournament organisation!
Link to the signups: http://goo.gl/forms/rZclchPKyl

We're using our website to show player ranks. Check it out on: http://osuglobal.eu/

Announcements
  1. 22-9: Mappool for Group Stages has been released!
  2. 21-9: We will do the live drawings 23rd of September!
  3. 18-9: We will be live streaming the drawings of the teams!
  4. 18-9: Added seedings for each team, which will be used for the group drawings.
  5. 11-9: Expanded the tournament to 64 teams! Holy you guys are going crazy on the signups for the 2nd tournament!
  6. 14-8: Added additional match/tourney information
  7. 5-8: Announced 2nd Tournament!

Quick overview regarding the tournament.
  1. The tournament will be double elimination!
  2. The tournament is for osu!Standard
  3. This is regarding a 3 versus 3 tournament (3on3)
  4. The teamsize is allowed up to 6 players! With a minimum of 4 players to sign up.
  5. Players from ranks between 1,000 and 20,000 are able to enter in a team
  6. We will try to keep the tournament playable for every timezone.
  7. We will try to play the matches in the weekends on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Friday evening)
  8. edit: It's allowed to pick a mod twice in a row!

General information
  1. The tournament will be open for every country, so no restrictions on that part.
  2. The limit of teams that are able to enter is 32 64!!!
  3. We will make the mappool harder the further the we get into the tournament!
  4. The match will be played in 3on3 Team Vs.
  5. The winner of each match is determined by a Best out of 5 maps. And increases the further we move into the tournament! Finals will be Best of 11!
  6. The signups will open on the 11th of September 2015.
  7. edit: During the matches, you are free to swap any player at any time. So you can swap all 3 players for a map.

Schedule and Brackets

• Schedule
  1. Signups: 11 september 2015 - 22 september 2015
  2. Tournament start: 2 october 2015. Exact Round Schedule will be announced later.
  3. Week 1 & 2 Group stage Bo5: 3 october -> 11october 2015
  4. Round of 32 Bo7: 17 & 18th of october 2015
  5. Round of 16 Bo7: 24 & 25th of october 2015
  6. Quarter Finals Bo9: 31 october 2015 & 1 november 2015
  7. Semi Finals Bo9: 7 & 8th of november 2015
  8. Finals Bo11: 14 & 15th of november 2015
  9. Link to the schedule of the tournament
  10. Link to the brakcets

Brackets
  11. Bracket's will be made public on Challonge, and a link will be included here and at the top of the post.
Match information / Match information
  1. Every match will have a referee present to make sure the rules are being followed. Final decissions are made by the referee! The referee himself will not play.
  2. When the match is played every player participating will be in a Multiplayer lobby.
  3. The match settings will be set to Team vs. and the winner will be determined by Team Total Score
  4. A song may only be played once
  5. Regarding FreeMod: One of the three players MUST pick atleast one mod. The mods allowed here are: Hidden and Hard Rock
  6. In case of a tie, the determined Tiebreaker is played with FreeMod, however in case of the Tiebreaker, no players are forced to pick a mod, but are free to pick one if they feel the need to.
  7. Disconnecting: Regarding a disconnect from a player, there will be a possbility for a rematch, but only if the other team agrees to one. This to prevent fake disconnecting to get rematch and a possible win for a map.
  8. Each team will play one warmup map! Free of choice with FreeMod enabled (without mod force on one player). DoubleTime maps are allowed.
  9. After the warmups the team captains will do a !roll to determine the first pick/ban order.
  10. Each team will ban two maps from the pool. The highest rolling team will start the ban and will also pick the first map.
  11. The mappool will be made public after each round. And the first mappool will be made avaible once the signups close!
  12. Warmups may be no longer then 4 minutes each. Few seconds over is fine aswell, referee will decide.
  13. Between each pick/ban each team has 2 minutes. May they overextend these minutes, they'll lose the ban. For Picks the opposing team will pick the map, and have their pick after.

Did you miss anything important not mentioned? Please tell us!
Mappool

• General information about the mappools
  1. 8 NoMod
  2. 4 HardRock
  3. 4 Hidden
  4. 4 Doubletime
  5. 4 FreeMod
  6. 1 Tiebreaker
Suggest your beatmaps by visiting this link!
Link to the mappool
Link to the mappool download
Tournament staff

• Tournament Organisation
  1. Organizors: Lazer | - Kotori -
  2. Referees: - Kotori - | Saoie | Bubbleman | Guimauve | Tryaway | AirProject | _Easy_ | thewagner | marziale | EliteFourLance
  3. Map selectors: Mikakage | Miyazono
  4. Graphics: Sexual Tentacle

Streaming Organisation
  5. Streamers: Kakiage | Lazer
  6. Commentators: Gumi Rin | Lazer | Saoie | Bubbleman | Miyazono | +1
  7. Link to stream: http://www.twitch.tv/osuglobal
Signup information
  1. Accepted teams
  2. Link to the signups: http://goo.gl/forms/rZclchPKyl
Prizes
  1. First place team: 2 Months of supporter for the full team!
  2. Second place team: 1 Months of supporter for the full team!
Seedings

SPOILER
TOP SEEDED

DogzMelonArmy
Cute Boys With Eyes
Creamy Nougat Everywhere
Team Angelus
ohyou kamisama arigatou
FlatBase
Communists
Mud Horse
Windoge
Ponte un coco en la cabeza a ver si mejoras la acc
Die Saugstauber
Scared Hitless
MintCoffee
SignUps 9/11
we love lolis
Madness Squad

HIGH SEEDED
Harmonies boyzband baguettes
2ua2ru
Hail Lord Gravified
Neko Squad
MiaOg
Pantsu Warriors
Mpakaliaroi
Hanate Wakuso Shiseo Tadashite Teriyaki Suzuki Honda Civic
ACC TEAM
Nekomimi Complex
The Click Up Artists
FeelsBadMan
Rapthorn's Harem
Anti-bully Rangers
Team SoloSpin
Same tbh

LOW SEEDED
Zakon JP
The Hackers
Rick Roll
All Luck No Skill
LowBudgetComeback
Sliderbreak Heaven
100n50
Reptile Falcons
EasyPeasy
Revolution Deathsquad
AR8
Oki Doki Macaroni
brock is cute
u's
BANDA SUTERA
Sperm Worms

UNSEEDED
Farming Rainbows
Analizers
Osutora
PlebL0rds
Wibropalce
Wii Tennis Professionals
Polish Yolo
PDI (Pokemones Del Inframundo)
Gandalf's Minions
4Bakers1Volkswagen
ItWasLuck
Team S.W.E
Team Neko desu
The Dream Team
Team Phoenix
Serpent Pidgeons
Daxxor
Hypu! :o
- AyDJay -
Oh this is so happening.
koiishi
just make sure to sign reptile falcons up once again <3 we're all over the minimum rank after all lol
Heinzen
Let's go b o y s
Lazer
Yura Rin
saoie
Lazer
Yura Rin
saoie
Erik
MMMM Looks good
tryaway
Huehuehue I'm coming
SrSkyPlayer
yey
-Neko
shake it shake it Siabrus-chan o3o
[ Jg ]
The signups will open on the 18th of September 2015.
Signups: 11 september 2015 - 22 september 2015
Tournament start: 2 october 2015. Exact Round Schedule will be announced later.
I can still beg for team and join the staff if possible now right? LOL even tho its a month or 2 earlier
Karuta-_old_1
I can still beg for team and join the staff if possible now right? LOL even tho its a month or 2 earlier
They are probably busy preparing for all star tournament starting tomorrow, so yeah you have a high chance of joining the staff or forming a team to play

Just go pm -Nozomi -, they really need more staff especially referees
Jimbot
Looking for a team to play in this! :)
Lucrisiah
So hyped about this, i hope i can find a team. If anyone needs a player im up for it, im looking for a team
Explosive Fart
Have to... Get to... Top... 20K must... Participate
BAZUNGA
Hype boys H Y P E :D
[MG]Arnold24x24
:o
Marko
if someone needs a player message me ingame.
Heinzen
Hi, I am the captain of ohyou kamisama arigatou - the winner of the first installment of this tournament.

One of our players won't be available to play in this upcoming tournament, so we are looking for a player who exceeds at playing HD. Other mods/nomods are also a plus and appreciated, but the main focus would be HD.

Looking for players who are in between the ranks of 1000 and 4000 (not that ranks are a really good metric, but still). Feel free to PM me over the forums or in-game - if you ever see me online - and we can talk about it, and most likely give it a go in multiplayer :)

Cheers
show more