forum

The ways of the Forum.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Minami Hasaki
I don't live here like a majority of you. Anyone care to explain to me the ways of the forum and invite me into your lovely home?
Mahogany
no

this home isn't lovely

get out while you can
Topic Starter
Minami Hasaki

Mahogany wrote:

no

this home isn't lovely

get out while you can
I was mislead.
Jojoha
i'm also new too, from my little experience people around here are all insane
EneT

Jojoha wrote:

Because the majority of people here are Autistic; socially-awkward; society-deprived weebs.
Friendan
Shitpost
Jojoha

EneT wrote:

Jojoha wrote:

Because the majority of people here are Autistic; socially-awkward; society-deprived weebs.
Guess this explains it all
Bweh
When I first got here my first move was to reach out to the community. I was met with apathy and disdain.

My second move was to contribute to threads with earnest and insightful posts and was at least accepted by some here. Then pretty much everyone left and these new guys came in and now I'm in charge for some reason.

My recommendation to you would be to try and be an interesting guy.
CokLz

Minami Hasaki wrote:

I don't live here like a majority of you. Anyone care to explain to me the ways of the forum and invite me into your lovely home?
Run for you life,this forum,is a dark place
abraker

Brian OA wrote:

When I first got here my first move was to reach out to the community. I was met with apathy and disdain.
G&R was and still is cold T_T

Brian OA wrote:

My second move was to contribute to threads with earnest and insightful posts and was at least accepted by some here
I'm at this part.

So when is the next revolution?
Granger
Easiest way of getting into the community is contributing to it, make oc, post insightful posts, make funny jokes (without trying to force every joke that possibly crosses your mind, altough that will get you into the community sooner or later too, with a rather... funny standing [see trash boat])
What jokes and posts are appredicated here varies from person to person, but if you look around for a bit you'll get a general idea of what is liked around here and what not. currently we have a good example of what not to do thanks to a certain newcomer.
Trash Boat

Granger wrote:

make funny jokes (without trying to force every joke that possibly crosses your mind, altough that will get you into the community sooner or later too, with a rather... funny standing [see trash boat]).
I feel sad for that guy to be honest.
Nameless
How to gain popularity on the osu! forums:

1) Misuse memes that aren't even funny anymore.
2) Use anime GIFs way too often.
3) Shitpost.

Well done; you're now popular on the osu! forums.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why being popular on forums isn't a good thing whatsoever.
Mercurial
>implying popularity
Topic Starter
Minami Hasaki

Nameless wrote:

3) Shitpost.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why being popular on forums isn't a good thing whatsoever.
Seems most helpful.
abraker

Nameless wrote:

3) Shitpost.
4) ???
5) Profit

☑ 1) Misuse memes that aren't even funny anymore.
Vuelo Eluko

Nameless wrote:

3) Shitpost.

alternatively, post an inordinate amount like me, so that everyone in every subforum recognizes you, regardless of their opinion. notoriety > all
abraker

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

alternatively, post an inordinate amount like me, so that everyone in every subforum recognizes you, regardless of their opinion. notoriety > all
I don't recognize you.
fat pear
don't be coklz
Nameless

[ microism ] wrote:

don't be coklz
This.

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

notoriety > all
Well said.
IppE
Don't be south american in general.
AutoMedic
I've been here for eight months and from what I can see, there's a lot of homosexual furries and jews here

So no

Run while you still can boy. If they catch you, they'll cut off your legs and your genitalia