forum

[resolved] Can't change difficulty

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SoraKate67570
I really need help from those who are mappers.....

I can't change the difficulty of hard even though it says hard..

Did you noticed the Blue N Beside the word hard? I want to know how to change it to Orange H which is hard...

It's also the same for insane.... So please..., help is appreciated... :lol: Oh and anyways, I'm still new to mapping.........
Trosk-
The stars change depending on the star rating. You will need to have more than 2.25 star rating to be considered a Hard diff.

Below 1.5: Easy
Below 2.25: Normal
Below 3.75: Hard
Below 5.25: Insane
Above 5.25: Expert
Andrea
Follow what Trosk- suggested, even though it's not necessary to follow it to make a map rankable.

Of course it's good to have an organized difficulty spread on the beatmap page, but it's not really necessary, since the difficulty spread and rankability of it are judged in a different way.
Topic Starter
SoraKate67570

Trosk- wrote:

The stars change depending on the star rating. You will need to have more than 2.25 star rating to be considered a Hard diff.

Below 1.5: Easy
Below 2.25: Normal
Below 3.75: Hard
Below 5.25: Insane
Above 5.25: Expert
Oh is that so... Thanks!.. I think I should do some changes to my beatmap and edit it also... (I want it to be hard so badly XD)

Thanks for the help Trosk! :)
Topic Starter
SoraKate67570

Andrea wrote:

Follow what Trosk- suggested, even though it's not necessary to follow it to make a map rankable.

Of course it's good to have an organized difficulty spread on the beatmap page, but it's not really necessary, since the difficulty spread and rankability of it are judged in a different way.
Hehe.. I guess so! Well... Thanks for the advice! :)
Fufster
See I need help when I'm trying to set my level back to AR 9.5 but it's stuck on AR 9 and I don't know how to change that
Kao
Please do not bump resolved threads. Make your own thread so we can help you.