forum

[invalid] Practice Mode or allow disableing backgrounde etc in editor.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
sylarol
Hi,
just wondering why is it so hard to add a practice mod to the game.
The previous request have been denied with the answer of using the editor, but the most song uses some flashy videos and costume interface that makes it very hard to see what you have to hit.

So if you don't want to add a practice mode please add an option to remove the map specific interface/background, the same way you can do it in normal play.

Thank you.
-Maus-
Uh, what
Topic Starter
sylarol
Practice Mode, for practicing specific parts of a song, without having to play the whole song.
Edior is bad for that, because testplaying a song from the specific spot is with a background image/video that can't be easily turned off and often makes it hard to see the beatmap.
Bara-
Requested and denied many times before
Topic Starter
sylarol
I know, I'm just saying not much thought was put in it, why testplay in editor is not a good practice mode.

Than at least add an option to quickly disable the background/skins that comes with the map.
- Sugoi Sugoi -
still a dupe... you should just bump old posts that are the same

Nice save baraatje
Bara-
Sugoi,he talks about editor
That is t/93121
Topic Starter
sylarol
Well most of the threads were a few years old. And already have been taged, so I opened a new one, with additional points on what's wrong with editors testplay for practice.

baraatje123 wrote:

Sugoi,he talks about editor
That is t/93121
Well this one is also 3 years old... and has all the points I mentioned. So even more reason to do that.
Bara-
It's better to bump a 6-year old thread then to make anew one here
If it's already marked as duplicate, go to the linked things
If it's invalid, it'll not happen, even if you try again
drum drum

baraatje123 wrote:

If it's invalid, it'll not happen, even if you try again