forum

MMO!!!!! (Anything)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Taka Ren
:) any MMO player out there please call out to my HOWL!!!!!!
Narumi Arishima
\(^_^)/ huhui~ xD hahaha
PatZar
phantasy star online\:D/
Makeli
Used to play LotRO but lost motivation for it. Currently playing Blade & Soul but had to put that on hold since two of my friends who play it with me had to go to army.
joi-
Played WoW for 10 years and still going, casually playing TERA (casual meaning that I'm a scrub at TERA who cares more about costumes than of the level of the equipment my character is actually wearing). I've tried most (at least of the bigger, and many f2p ones) mmo's released during these 10 years however WoW is the only one that's been able to keep my attention whether it be on retail or private servers. Too bad that with WoD everything seems to be going down the toilet.
Vulf

joi- wrote:

Played WoW for 10 years and still going, casually playing TERA (casual meaning that I'm a scrub at TERA who cares more about costumes than of the level of the equipment my character is actually wearing). I've tried most (at least of the bigger, and many f2p ones) mmo's released during these 10 years however WoW is the only one that's been able to keep my attention whether it be on retail or private servers. Too bad that with WoD everything seems to be going down the toilet.
Same boat. I have tried multiple MMO's from f2p to b2p and the result is still the same which is I end up quitting them in a month.

I have been playing WoW since TBC and still very much love the game even with how terrible WoD was little content wise. I just feel WoD was rushed if not an experiment for their yearly xpack they have been wanting to do since 2008 and it failed. Hopefully the next xpack (that is being announced tomorrow btw) can pull some people back. I feel it already has since the price of the WoW token has went up almost 4k gold in 10 hours on the NA servers.
joi-

Vulf wrote:

joi- wrote:

Same boat. I have tried multiple MMO's from f2p to b2p and the result is still the same which is I end up quitting them in a month.

I have been playing WoW since TBC and still very much love the game even with how terrible WoD was little content wise. I just feel WoD was rushed if not an experiment for their yearly xpack they have been wanting to do since 2008 and it failed. Hopefully the next xpack (that is being announced tomorrow btw) can pull some people back. I feel it already has since the price of the WoW token has went up almost 4k gold in 10 hours on the NA servers.
I just wish the next xpack will be something good so that I don't have to quit.
Vulf

joi- wrote:

I just wish the next xpack will be something good so that I don't have to quit.
Even if the next xpac is terrible I will still play because I just love the game too much to quit and a good majority of my raiding guild still plays.

WoD still had a bunch of good qualities.

Questing from 90-100 was the best it has ever been in any xpac.
The Art and Music was incredibly good.
Raiding as usual has always been the best.

Its just once you got to level 100 is when things started to go downhill. PvP as usual was terrible, dailies feel unrewarding, and running the same dungeons feel meaningless once you do them multiple times. Lore was also spotty but that is mostly due to things being completely removed from the game.

Aside from cut content, Garrisions were a huge problem in WoD and I seriously hope no form of that ever returns. The funny thing is that whole concept was very largely community requested feature.

After watching the announcement stream I am still hyped for the next xpac. Demon hunter looks awesome and the new Artifact and honor systems seem incredibly interesting. Still looking forward to it. :)
joi-
I agree with you on pretty much all points, however can't really talk about music because I play WoW with sounds off :/ (listening to my own musics) but yeah, I also after the stream decided to abandon my long loved boomkin (rip laserchicken 2009-2015) just so I can play with my paladin and get that Ashbringer.
ElliottB1
Obviously, Techmech plays RotMG (His youtube channel is almost entirely RotMG gameplay), so we all know what this thread is going to turn into...
Topic Starter
Taka Ren
Anyone play Dragon Nest?? :'v
Topic Starter
Taka Ren
Phantasy Star Online 2 :c is it good???

PatZar wrote:

Raiken-

TakashiRen wrote:

Phantasy Star Online 2 :c is it good???

PatZar wrote:

It's good.

You can also try Aura Kingdom, if you like an MMO with anime looking grapics, try that out.
Shota
About all I play is MMO's. Right now I play the old school MMO's such as Mabinogi and DOMO. (when I have time)
186cm
I'm currently playing PokeMMO from time to time.
The community is pretty nice and awesome (auctions and markets/forums).
Midori Tea
D&D
TERA
Phantasy Star Online 2
Warframe
LoL/Smite, if you count MOBAs

Warframe is the only game I play regularly.
Nekomurder
Used to play Mabinogi a shitload, but I've lost my old account. I did have a Vindictus stint where I played nothing but that for about a week before MH4U's release, and I played Aura Kingdom for a while a few months ago, but that's about it for recent MMO history.