Help. Search for any fast jump beatmaps.

posted
Total Posts
13
show more
Mahogany
Maybe you should play stuff you're actually able to, first. Playing stuff too hard for you will just develop bad habits and ruin your reading rather than improve it.
Shiyzo
I agree, don't rush.
Korbl

Mahogany wrote:

Maybe you should play stuff you're actually able to, first. Playing stuff too hard for you will just develop bad habits and ruin your reading rather than improve it.
Why don't you answer his question and give him some maps. Maybe he wants to challenge himself. I never got past AR5 without reading AR7. Just because we don't have high ranks and our top ranks aren't the harder maps does not mean that we are bad players. He wants to improve, so give him the material. Don't judge them based on what you see. I play with a trackpad, and when someone tells me that I could not do jump maps, I show them jump maps, and I do them (eventually).
Mahogany

Korbl wrote:

Why don't you answer his question and give him some maps.
Because he wants to improve and he won't improve from doing what he is doing.

Korbl wrote:

Maybe he wants to challenge himself.

gervin51 wrote:

I like to improve my reading by reading fast jumps.
So he wants to improve, not challenge himself. Which he won't do by spamming hard maps.

Korbl wrote:

He wants to improve, so give him the material.
I don't have any good 3 star maps.

Korbl wrote:

Just because we don't have high ranks and our top ranks aren't the harder maps does not mean that we are bad players.
If you were a a player who could play 5*, you'd have 5* maps on your top ranks.

Korbl wrote:

Don't judge them based on what you see.
I disagree, there's little else to judge on.
Astrofiziks
Endaris
I doubt that OP even has an understanding of what "fast jumps" are.

w/e

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/187830

i don't know...there are hardly any maps sub-insane you could use for serious jump-practice
At your level it is usually best to build up some tap control so you can get good acc on maps like this:
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/304754
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/94244
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/35098
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/58833
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/43672
Pls notice that I'm always linking directly to the respective difficulty i can recommend. These maps are kind of hard.
They will also help you to improve your reading - playing jump-maps won't do cause they are very easy to read on the basic level you wouldn't immediately die on.

For reference here is a spreadsheet someone made for jump training:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1032150732

As you will probably immediately notice you're not even close to finish Tier 1 successfully at this point of time and that most maps that are considered to be jumpy are 3.5* at least which you shouldn't be playing on a regular basis right now. It's fine to try one every now and then but if you want to get good at the game you also have to get good at 2.5 star maps.
Topic Starter
gervin51

Mahogany wrote:

Maybe you should play stuff you're actually able to, first. Playing stuff too hard for you will just develop bad habits and ruin your reading rather than improve it.
The reason I like fast maps because I play offline a lot. I don't usually go online all the time like a pro would. Besides, I just need a fast beatmap similar to https://osu.ppy.sh/s/53857 but without DT. I like the beatmap that has the same speed but the Approach rate has to be AR9 - AR9.5. I have to practice and my friends aren't giving me any good beatmaps lately.
buny
Kaienyuu

Loli Sex Slave wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/53923
no saten allowed
D e s
FieryLight
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/594965?m=0 Zetsubou Shoujotachi - Zetsubou Restaurant (TV Size)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/190486 SUPER BEAVER - Rashisa

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/269969 JO*STARS ~TOMMY, Coda, JIN~ - JoJo Sono Chi no Kioku~end of THE WORLD~

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/263765 AKINO from bless4 - MIIRO
buny

Kaienyuu wrote:

Loli Sex Slave wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/53923
no saten allowed
wat
Please sign in to reply.

New reply