Topic Starter
Arzenvald
thanks all *u* dem finally more SB hehueuhehuehue
-Sh1n1-
yay, Gratz Usagi sempai :3
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
@u@ thanks shini!

meanwhile, i saw there's some controversy behind the 1/8 burst stream i've charted in Insanity difficulty..

previously when this map in Pending state, i and QAT already discussed before about the 1/8 burst in 02:06:301 - ~ 02:09:913 - and 02:51:379 - ~ 02:52:636 -
QAT agreed to use the infamous HAELEQUIN 1/8 burst in middle phase, and asked me change the pattern from 1234321234321 stairs into 12 34 jump-stream-able pattern in ending phase.. not to say that i already discussed with several BNs who checked this map, too..

to be honest i don't see anything wrong with the pattern, either both in playability, and in pattern placement based on the music itself, from my POV as BN & player.. that's why i mapped it that way!

since this map is still in Qualified status, i'm looking forward for some 'building' feedback towards this map, either from QATs, modders, and players, to make sure everyone could enjoy this map & fond with every single aspect on this mapset i've charted, though i'd like to keep everything as it is until its ranked..

edit : i receive some advice & rough feedback from community, the 1/8 burst pattern isn't favorable as i expected.. .-.
well here's what i receive so far
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/340810#comment-2304440208

Evening wrote:

personally would've enjoyed the map if you didn't map the 1/8s or just used a 12 34 jumptrillable pattern instead, I see this as some sort of accuracy battleground for the accuracy players here, but the streams here kinda nullifies this idea
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/340810#comment-2305257787 & https://osu.ppy.sh/s/340810#comment-2304502565 >

Shoegazer wrote:

Would agree with what Evening said, but I prefer a spinstream (http://puu.sh/kFaOf/81d41b3f4e..., up to down, starting with the first purple arrow) to make it flow better because a straight roll would make it too boring.
since this map still in qualified state, i'd like to discuss this 1/8 over with QATs, if disqualification is really worth just to change the small-big pattern..
moreover, since the beginning i upload this map, me myself, other modders, and BNs agreed that the pattern fine as it is until qualification, i receive more feedback from community directly..

hope i could improve this map (if there's any stuff that could be improved more!) else, thanks for playing! ^u^
SpectorDG
Congratz ~ >.<)-b
Akasha-
congrats >w<)b
12 red / 11 green u.u seem it was my fault to give this map down
:'( i'm very very sorry Usagi, uheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i would be pleasure for listening all of the feedback, so if i do something wrong, i will fix it
anymore, just hope it get ranked directly
and again, i;m very sorry, Usagi :(
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
oh don't worry, its not your fault kk.. all i know it just people unable to beat the wrath of 1/8 pattern in my diff, and instead i appreciate you to making the normal diff.. star rating isn't matter, we can improve this together! xD
Aruel
Don't mind guys! Always peoples hate the map If they can't play well. I love map both of you guys~~ <3
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
x'D thanks kfc
puxtu
kalo lo mau gw bisa bikinin lo diff buat nutupin gapnya
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
boleh pe, nanti gw discuss dulu sama QAT...
kalo masalah kecil gini malah harus kena dq, kan geblek..
Starry-
Considering that disqualifications are used to start a discussion, I'll be DQing this about the stream at 02:06:379 - due to the difficulty spike here. I can't find any issues other than that when I checked.

It'll be nice if we could get a few suggestions about that stream. When I contacted you before, Usagi, I said I would prefer the haele-stream over something like 123432123421. Something jumptrillable may suffice in replacement of the haele-stream. With changes to the 1/8 stream the map will be accessible to a larger audience of players.

The spread seems fine so long as the overall map difficulty doesn't increase anymore I suppose. Without the 1/8 streams this turns into a 4*~ map. I am not saying star rating is an accurate judgement although it's a half-decent reference to use in a case like this.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. And thanks, Usagi, I'm glad you've managed to keep a rather positive attitude so far.
(If you do eventually disagree with this disqualification, be sure to state why.)
Kawawa

Starry- wrote:

Considering that disqualifications are used to start a discussion, I'll be DQing this about the stream at 02:06:379 - due to the difficulty spike here. I can't find any issues other than that when I checked.

It'll be nice if we could get a few suggestions about that stream. When I contacted you before, Usagi, I said I would prefer the haele-stream over something like 123432123421. Something jumptrillable may suffice in replacement of the haele-stream. With changes to the 1/8 stream the map will be accessible to a larger audience of players.

The spread seems fine so long as the overall map difficulty doesn't increase anymore I suppose. Without the 1/8 streams this turns into a 4*~ map. I am not saying star rating is an accurate judgement although it's a half-decent reference to use in a case like this.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. And thanks, Usagi, I'm glad you've managed to keep a rather positive attitude so far.
(If you do eventually disagree with this disqualification, be sure to state why.)
Thanks for your time. Starry! :)
I already had a lot of considered alone about the these pattern structure.
and was believed that is does not matter.
Sorry, my thought was too short. ;w;
Anyway, tell me your decision. usagi. :)
Takane6

Starry- wrote:

pporse
i dont know why this map is DQ..
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
thanks starry-! i will take as shoegazer's suggested before, it will pretty much a spinstream, 12 34 spammable pattern with some mix.. :3a
blaaaaa :3a
SPAS-ID

pporse wrote:

i dont know why this map is DQ..
The "Haelequin" in the Insanity Diff make the map got DQ since its the only part that makes Insanity has 4.6 Star
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

SPAS-ID wrote:

The "Haelequin" in the Insanity Diff make the map got DQ since its the only part that makes Insanity has 4.6 Star
na, its dq'd because i just want to re-arrange the 1/8 haelequin stream into different one for playability, and meanwhile the bss stuck again, can't update =-=
AncuL
using 1234321 in burst stream would be more cancerous. because 343 and 212 is hard to play

use 132413242314231 etc etc instead
Takane6
Just why didnt make it LN??
4 seconds 1/8 stream almost cancer to any pattern... :VVVV
jk
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
ok, ready for re-check by bn.. hope people could fc this without getting annoyed with the 1/8 pattern anymore..

1/8 will always annoying though, so can't be helped :3a
Tidek
A fast irc check that 1/8 is more friendly for most people (unfortunately overrated in star rating terms) and fixed a little difficulty gap between hard and insane.

SPOILER
18:04 Tidek: yeah, spread looks fine
18:04 ExUsagi: glad to hear that
18:05 Tidek: the only thing i noticed
18:05 ExUsagi: o3o what is it
18:05 Tidek: that burst can be easily spammed
18:05 Tidek: but that is star rating fault
18:05 ExUsagi: ay
18:05 ExUsagi: exactly
18:05 ExUsagi: starry told me same thing
18:10 ExUsagi: ok i will try to brag bn to re-qualify this
18:10 ExUsagi: glad that the long discussion in disqus leads to something better for my map
18:11 Tidek: just checked whole diff
18:11 Tidek: its fine
18:11 ExUsagi: yusss
18:11 ExUsagi: thaanks!
18:13 Tidek: 02:06:457 -
18:13 ExUsagi: bitter sweet heh
18:13 Tidek: shame that stream on hard couldnt be harder
18:13 ExUsagi: oooooooooo
18:13 ExUsagi: sure
18:13 ExUsagi: its
18:13 ExUsagi: already hard for me
18:13 ExUsagi: zzzzzzzzz
18:14 Tidek: was thinking about adding some doubles every 1/1
18:14 ExUsagi: 1234321 in 1/4 is hard
18:14 Tidek: but damn
18:14 Tidek: there is nothing significant
18:14 ExUsagi: 1234321 in 1/8 is
18:14 ExUsagi: asdljhsdkfjhskdfjsfd
18:14 ExUsagi: how bout trill
18:14 ExUsagi: QAT will mad
18:14 ExUsagi: :T
18:15 Tidek: what about
18:15 Tidek: 02:51:379 -
18:15 ExUsagi: osu.ppy.sh/ss/3837073
18:15 Tidek: add a simple jumpstream here?
18:15 ExUsagi: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3837073
18:16 ExUsagi: those ln's is really imba than the rest of the map though, i should say
18:16 Tidek: just suggesting
18:17 ExUsagi: hmm
18:17 Tidek: because on insanity u ended that part with burst
18:17 ExUsagi: might bump the sr
18:17 Tidek: excatly
18:18 Tidek: u can even start the js here 02:50:122 -
18:18 ExUsagi: i really love this pattern http://puu.sh/kPYVg.jpg
18:19 Tidek: are u sure about adding 13 24 doubles in js in hard difficulty?
18:19 ExUsagi: no
18:19 ExUsagi: >_>
18:20 ExUsagi: though it layers stuff correctly, because mapping for music :VV
18:20 ExUsagi: lemao
18:21 Tidek: testplayed it
18:21 Tidek: i thought its harder
18:21 Tidek: but its easy to play lol
18:21 Tidek: because i personally hate 13 24 jumps in streams xD
18:21 ExUsagi: its
18:21 ExUsagi: the best jump stream pattern imo
18:22 ExUsagi: ALEFY's map pack is <3
18:22 ExUsagi: ok
18:22 ExUsagi: http://puu.sh/kPZ96.png shouldn't be hurt
18:23 ExUsagi: start from 02:51:379 -
18:24 Tidek: what about adding doubles every 1/1 beat?
18:25 Tidek: to make it a little different than this 02:06:771 -
18:25 ExUsagi: oh that part is changed
18:26 Tidek: thats all then
18:27 Tidek: map is fun
18:27 ExUsagi: will update
18:27 ExUsagi: and updated
18:28 ExUsagi: anyway wanna post the irc so i can give kud?
18:28 ExUsagi: (for star rating though <(")
18:28 Tidek: i can
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
good guy tidek :3a updated, ready for re-qualify
Deep Sea
1/8 now looks better
re-bubbled
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
rehype aaaaaaaa
PatZar
DQ'd becuase the BG isn't dragon