forum

Yandere! Skin [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arusamour

Notice!
Not a finished skin. This is just the release, but don't worry; it will be updated from time to time

Warning!
Contains a little bit of lewd shit

Not a Warning!
Hi

Welcome to my skin!
This is my first skin; Yandere! I'm not going to rant off my ass unless you want to hear all that; go to ABOUT if you're interested

Please leave feedback if you can.

If you want a customized healthbar, click HERE

Screenshots
Song Menu Screen

Mods

In-Game

Pause/Fail Screens

Ranking Panel

Changelogs
July 31, 2015 Skin released!
August 2, 2015
Fixes:
- Healthbar edging is fixed
- Hit0,50,100,300 Brightness is adujusted so you could now tell the difference between each one.
- Applause, sectionpass, sectionfail sound lowered

Implementations:
- sliderfollower is now animated! Other colours of the sliderfollower will be deleted and soon the be animated.
- Now has a menu-background
- menu-back to fit with 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1152x864, 1024x768, 800x600.

About
Few things I want you to know

I'm obviously a pretty crap skinner; I'm new, in-fact this is my first finished skin/skin release!
Sorry for low-quality everything, i will try my best to fix them!

This skin was based off of Shigetora's Skins done by Redon
This is a skin submission for a skin contest going on at /r/osuskins (1k Skin Contest).
Zefo
Good work :3
Toke
10/10, very nice
Branford
Wow. For a first skin, this is very nice ! :D
O2MasterFX
Some interfaces has "blood and gore" contained. I recommend to use separated spoiler for them, so hemophobic get the warning before they want to see and try it.
Topic Starter
Arusamour

O2MasterFX wrote:

Some interfaces has "blood and gore" contained. I recommend to use separated spoiler for them, so hemophobic get the warning before they want to see and try it.
I don't think this really gets them. This is really the only part with "gore", although I am considering it
wajinshu
Cute skin(-‿‿-)
[ Meganekko ]
Nice skin!!! Ive been searching for this theme of skin since i like yandere characters :D GL on improving this
OsuMe65
Should be "Technodere" at the first place.
lol

Anyway, looks nice.
zhuxiaoyan
How did you do those mod Icons where they are spaced? I really want to know how to do that.
Topic Starter
Arusamour

Frostwich wrote:

How did you do those mod Icons where they are spaced? I really want to know how to do that.
A feature that was implemented into the "Cutting Edge" Version
Rylai
Nice skin friendo!
Wuni-s
Awesome skin!