forum

[resolved] Osu tablet not working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frankie G
when i'am using my Osu tablet it thinks that i am always holding the pen down when i am just hovering and i have had my tablet for a while now and this is the first time this has ever happened.
Trosk-
Did you, by any chance, drop your pen or something similar?

Also, do you have any driver or software instaled for it? Because it's not recommended to use it, since it's a plug & play device. Anyways, if your pen is detecting click when you are not clicking on the tablet, maybe your pen is broken. A quick "fix" would be disable the click on the drivers, but like I said, it's not recommended to use them, because they can cause some problems.
Topic Starter
Frankie G
I have dropped my pen once or twice but recently i haven't i dont have very much money so how do i disable the thing you were talking about?
Trosk-
I don't know much about your tablet, but I guess that downloading the drivers from the official site shouldn't cause any problem.

Here you have it.
Topic Starter
Frankie G
i have downloaded the program but what do i click http://gyazo.com/99df9b725bbd7633b02e367a48eec571
Trosk-
So, seems like you can't disable the pen click on those drivers... Try changing the Pressure sensitivity up or down and see if it's better. Also check if there is an option on Advanced Setting.

If there isn't an option to disable it, I think that you will disable mouse buttons while playing a beatmap (F10) on osu! and play. You will need to use your mouse for scrolling, clicking, etc.
Topic Starter
Frankie G
okay thank you very much i will just have to use the mouse to change songs and such