forum

osu!idol 2015 - Results!

posted
Total Posts

Are you ready to jump in next year's osu!idol?

My voice is ready!
42.54%
My voice is NOT ready.
57.46%
Total votes: 134
Polling ended
show more
Kyonko Hizara
I hope that we'll be seeing entries from all 10 for this round
Topic Starter
Flanster
They better, otherwise I won't let them participate next year!!1!
LightDreamer
Well, it's more for fun than anything else, but I think the overall sounds ok....... Or very crappy
http://puu.sh/kzB1m/d5f660aee3.mp3

Dedicate to Flan!
CoolshadowFNG
With my illness starting to clear up a bit, maybe I'll be able to pull off what I want to do...

Do you guys like trains? I like trains. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS LOVE TRAINS? xD
OzzyOzrock
please sing ozzy osbourne you dingbats
Verniy_Chan
Sagi ....!
>w<)b
Topic Starter
Flanster

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I'm hopin for some good classics, even though I'm expecting anime related stuff again.
Garven

LoliFlan wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I'm hopin for some good classics, even though I'm expecting anime related stuff again.
Now I'm wanting to hear some Elvis covers
lolcubes
Imagine a Painkiller cover.
DJisheart
I think I can't record a song. I am sick rn. Ugh! I can do this
Coro
I sang a Within Temptation song last year 8D
Topic Starter
Flanster
I've got a bit of a surprise coming up soon, stay tuned :P
LightDreamer

LoliFlan wrote:

I've got a bit of a surprise coming up soon, stay tuned :P
Watch out guys...... May be anything.....
Garven
Getting the handcuffs ready

I wonder what it could be~?
yealina
I"ve got a sour throat. but i have not start my recording QA Q
TwistedDuck
Fuck i have tonsils, I'm sorry to the ones who believed in me, my voice went from bad to worse from noon to evening in class, sir asked me to teach 7 people meth for 2 hours, i went to the doctors he said 5 days, im gonna try recording on sunday. he said i shouldnt talk. i didnt want it to end like this :/ fuck :(
im sorry guys, garven, kyonko esp gave me a lot of advices in pms, i should've recorded earlier

http://puu.sh/kCWOU/6cd248d796.mp3 :/
view at your discretion, i sound awful
Foxidesu
OMG i hope you'll be okay (BOTH OF YOU) ..>w<
TwistedDuck

Foxidesu wrote:

OMG i hope you'll be okay (BOTH OF YOU) ..>w<
I definitely can't record something worthwhile before Saturday, It sucks for Yelena and DJ is heart too, top 7, If everyone agreed to increase the deadline for a bit it'd be nice but that lessens the chances for others, and that wouldn't really be fair for them. it really sucks it has to end this way, I wanted to sing and win this round somehow but getting top 3 is insanely hard, but good luck dearly to you, i hope you can make a big comeback with some higher people gone! ! :) 8-)
Pyrka
I would rather say that not extending the deadline will be unfair. I get that it's almost finals and so on, but if it's the matter of one day, I guess nobody will be against. Last year I just asked and I didn't regret. But of course, don't push yourselves too hard. Last round I recorded while being ill and as a result I had to stay in home for 3 days more. Do what you can, but health care is the most important afterall imo. Hope you'll get well soon. :)
yealina

TwistedDuck wrote:

Fuck i have tonsils, I'm sorry to the ones who believed in me, my voice went from bad to worse from noon to evening in class, sir asked me to teach 7 people meth for 2 hours, i went to the doctors he said 5 days, im gonna try recording on sunday. he said i shouldnt talk. i didnt want it to end like this :/ fuck :(
im sorry guys, garven, kyonko esp gave me a lot of advices in pms, i should've recorded earlier

http://puu.sh/kCWOU/6cd248d796.mp3 :/
view at your discretion, i sound awful
....................................so serious ill.....so terrible
i hope you (all) can get well soon QW Q
DJisheart
Day 3: Got my runny nose and cough. great. I can't breathe properly tho. (this life sucks) ; m ; halp please :(
Oinari-sama
Oh my, what's going on... maybe next year we should wrap things up before weather turns cold 0.0

Too bad this stage's theme ain't Jazz/Blues, otherwise you can make use of scratchy voice =.=
CoolshadowFNG
Tried to make use of my illness. Whether that succeeds or fails, it's in the judges' hands now.

Best of luck to the other 9 in this stage. May you humble me with your singing this year as well. xD
yealina

Oinari-sama wrote:

Oh my, what's going on... maybe next year we should wrap things up before weather turns cold 0.0

Too bad this stage's theme ain't Jazz/Blues, otherwise you can make use of scratchy voice =.=
we...we can sing death metal.......

my throat feels well but my nose running now....
LightDreamer
Chorus cover of Thunderstruck incoming. I'm not in the top ten, but I am in the top students of my singing lessons. We did a small "show" at our teatcher's house yesterday with our friends and family. It was more like a pro karaoke with tons of fun, just enough to fel like an idol for a short moment. And the other students are really great!

Sorry yealina, but you got beat up by a 9 years old girl who sings like Christina Aguilera.
TwistedDuck
Hey guys, update!, i've been recovering, i didn't speak at all during classes, my teachers understood they didn't ask me to do very much, except a trip to the office to inform something, but i kept a low voice, anyway my voice is still recovering, i dont know about you guys but i hope you guys can hopefully submit something that you think is up to your standards, thats the worst feeling isnt it? being coming this far and not being able to perform your best, i can only think off how much it affects athletes as it's their job, but for us this isn't , at least for the most of us and it doesn't affect as much but anyway you get my point, anyway i asked loli flan for 3 more hours after the deadline, saturday 23:59 is Sunday 5:29 AM for me, and my parents will be sleeping, i'd keep my voice low/safe until and sing it for this competition , usually the deadlines were on a sunday(23:59) and i can come home and record, i'd very much like it if we got 3 days for you guys to recover or at the very least 1 day. but yeah :/ give it your best guys, and do send your best after the deadline if it dates cant get changed, it sucks when u know you're unable to give your best entry but yeah, Recover ! take care of your voice and good freaking luck ! 8-) 8-) 8-)
DJisheart
Already sent my entry. So yeah, goodbye Finals. I still have runny nose and cough. this life sucks (and my voice too!) ; m ; goodluck to all of you.
CptHampton
As I'm singing my song I realize it has the lyric "We all have a sickness"

2real
Topic Starter
Flanster
If anyone needs extra time with a valid reason, contact me.
I can allow up to an extra day from deadline.
Pyrka

LoliFlan wrote:

If anyone needs extra time with a valid reason, contact me.
I can allow up to an extra day from deadline.
I'm glad you did so :)
Topic Starter
Flanster
Good, we have 8/10.
Kyonko Hizara
I almost thought we had 9/10 but someone is trying to sneak through :U Don't think we won't catch that
Hakeru
Already sent my entry , good luck everyone ._.
Topic Starter
Flanster
We have all 10 contestants in, closing submission form.
Stay tuned for updates!

Main document is now unavailable for viewing.

EDIT: Judging will now start!
LightDreamer
So quiet...... Shhhh, don't make any sound, they're probably all sleeping.......
CptHampton
I think everyone's too nervous to say anything. It's the calm before the storm...
yealina
i just ill in bed and can not say anything
Topic Starter
Flanster

CptHampton wrote:

I think everyone's too nervous to say anything. It's the calm before the storm...
Got over a dozen of emails requesting access to the doc lmao.
I can definitely say its a "ninja hype".
Oinari-sama
Oh~♪ We're half way there~♪
Pyrka
Lmao, I wish that Idol was our biggest or the only worry ;)
show more