community forum

osu!idol 2015 - Results!

posted
Total Posts
1,046

Are you ready to jump in next year's osu!idol?

My voice is ready!
57
42.54%
My voice is NOT ready.
77
57.46%
Total votes: 134
Polling ended December 8, 2015 at 7:02:55 AM UTC
show more
Topic Starter
Flanster

DJisheart wrote:

Is it okay if it's acapella?
Yes.
SyraxAxoJaxco
Is it okay if i record the music this year for the next year's osu!idol?? :D

Sharlo's quiting? Guys, take the advantage from this..
Beat yealina down~ *sorryyealinasenpai :?

From what do i know, "Pop" is "Popular".
Or what?

And could someone check this for me (tho i'm already lose, #90) :
Are these songs' genre POP/JPOP?
Lia - My Soul, Your Beats!
nano - Now or Never
Alisa Takigawa - Season
Another Infinity feat. Mayumi Morinaga - Glitter (Starving Trancer Remix)
smileY inc. - Hanayuki
Kalafina - Magia
Kalafina - heavenly blue

Who dare to sing "Let Me Hear" and "Yotsuya-san ni Yoroshiku" for ROCK stage?? (Not changing it pitch, though) :roll::?::D

Anyway, GOOD LUCK FOR OSU!IDOL 2015'S PARTICIPANTS~
Topic Starter
Flanster
Search them on google and better not record things beforehand for next year, who knows what ideas I might have for 2016 :P
Coro

LoliFlan wrote:

Search them on google and better not record things beforehand for next year, who knows what ideas I might have for 2016 :P
inb4 next year everyone sings russian folk songs only
Topic Starter
Flanster
Oh great, I've been busted.
Kyonko Hizara

Coro wrote:

LoliFlan wrote:

Search them on google and better not record things beforehand for next year, who knows what ideas I might have for 2016 :P
inb4 next year everyone sings russian folk songs only
I was thinking more along the lines of Chap Hop :U

We only have around half of the entries in. I hope everyone else gets their's in by the deadline.
CptHampton

Lyra wrote:

Hey, judges!
I'm sorry for the echoes in my entry, but I was in such big room, i couldn't avoid it, and it was really hard to sing it since i couldn't hear everything in the correct time. Anyway, I checked genre, and wiki says "traditional pop" so I'm kinda happy <3
A loophole to the "no reverb" rule...clever girl
Topic Starter
Flanster

CptHampton wrote:

Lyra wrote:

Hey, judges!
I'm sorry for the echoes in my entry, but I was in such big room, i couldn't avoid it, and it was really hard to sing it since i couldn't hear everything in the correct time. Anyway, I checked genre, and wiki says "traditional pop" so I'm kinda happy <3
A loophole to the "no reverb" rule...clever girl
Yeah I actually thought the same thing before I went to bed yesterday.
Why else would one sing in such a room lmao.
Aomi

LoliFlan wrote:

CptHampton wrote:

A loophole to the "no reverb" rule...clever girl
Yeah I actually thought the same thing before I went to bed yesterday.
Why else would one sing in such a room lmao.

Yeah I actually thought the same thing before I went to bed yesterday.
Why else would one sing in such a room lmao.
#busted
Pyrka
I am living in halls of residence, walls are so thin that I cannot sing in my room, my superiors allow me to record in a room for playing table tennis...not only it is big, but also placed in basement so every sound is bouncing from one wall to another. You may think it is something tricky, now I can see it too, but it only makes my work harder. If I could live in my home, that wouldn't be a problem :/
DJisheart
Omg. I'm kinda nervous :'(
Kyonko Hizara
Time is ticking boys

No pressure tho, I'll just hunt you down and smother you in cheese if you don't submit.
Garven
That's... an oddly specific threat.
Nepeta Leijon
Kyonko, pls smother me in cheese
I have no time to record at all and my throat has become sore so I'm dropping out.
Good luck to everyone else!
Oinari-sama
Delicious threat hmm...
Topic Starter
Flanster

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Time is ticking boys

No pressure tho, I'll just hunt you down and smother you in cheese if you don't submit.
It better be cheddar.

Nepeta Leijon wrote:

Kyonko, pls smother me in cheese
I have no time to record at all and my throat has become sore so I'm dropping out.
Good luck to everyone else!
not you too :(
SyraxAxoJaxco
why not DUET ONLY for next year? :D:D:P
Garven
Maybe a duet-specific one, though we'd need more submissions than we got this year to consider it.
Hakeru
I've submitted my entry yeyeye good luck for everyone <3
Aluminum76
Blargh. My submission is quiet again. IT'S PUUSH'S FAULT I SWEAR ;-;
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply