Topic Starter
przepson
Little changes of time plays for some peoples
Some must change, because We have outstanding matches with unusual reasons

Regards
Topic Starter
przepson
Hello again

One player be disqualified, then 2 match times again go changes.
GIGAGAMER69
RIP SHIRYU RIP RIP RIP (hes 29k now)
GIGAGAMER69

przepson wrote:

Geez, guys - texts about "mappol low..." are sery stupid, because always on first round must be little easier mappol.
I can tell you, on last round mappol be 5*+ like a 5.18, 5.30 etc.
Then try to win first round, and you got harder maps :|
I'll put challonge tomorrow and actualize tournament status, cause i lost net today (write on phone ;-;)

About 30k player - read my first post - he can join, but if he got pp to beat 30k, then be disqualified
He "beated" his 30k rip :( actually what he can do is to lose 100 rank :D
Topic Starter
przepson

[True_Kent] wrote:

przepson wrote:

Geez, guys - texts about "mappol low..." are sery stupid, because always on first round must be little easier mappol.
I can tell you, on last round mappol be 5*+ like a 5.18, 5.30 etc.
Then try to win first round, and you got harder maps :|
I'll put challonge tomorrow and actualize tournament status, cause i lost net today (write on phone ;-;)

About 30k player - read my first post - he can join, but if he got pp to beat 30k, then be disqualified
He "beated" his 30k rip :( actually what he can do is to lose 100 rank :D
We talk with him before tournament started.
He promise he don't go more up, one pp more and sayonara (if you want more info, write on msg)

And now news :)
21th August we got official stream ^^
Then all semifinals and final be on official stream ^^

ty osu! staff ;d

And we have special news :)
Winner get special winner signature to forum ^^

Good luck all ;)
Topic Starter
przepson
NEW MAPPOL AND TIME MATCHES TO SEMIFINALS RELASED
Topic Starter
przepson
One player be disqualified, then some changes on time matches
Shiryu
Honnestly i do everything for search a new streamer and other... i supported this tournament very much by my heart...
and just because i turn on the #28K by accident...i can't do semis... i really wanna play this. I doesn't wanted to ranked up like that i just play normally i gain pp by accident for be honnest...
You killed a cool semi finals match cause of some PP that i don't want to gain...
I'm very mad i hope u can change your decision

Thanks.
Recu
Shiryu! Got you back to Tournament... hope people wont kill me ;-;
Shiryu
Thx i can't believe it thx you all *_*
Topic Starter
przepson
Little change of rules - all finals be played again with BO11, and grande be played on special double BO11 (before be BO9)
Late change, cause earlier my account on challonge be broken and can't add more sets :/
Now all be good (only on challonge be write still BO9 - max and can't write more wtf?), then don't suggest with subtitles on tour table...

If you have question with double BO11, write to me (i think probably not everyone knows what it is)
Topic Starter
przepson
Last MAPPOL and time matches relased

Good luck everyone ;)
10110010 100110

Mappol -FINALS wrote:

FreeMod(HR/HD/FL)

Humanoid - MENDES [Another]
This download link is no longer available becuase Konami made a DMCA notice, but we can stil get it from Beatmap Pack #155.

Also, if we need to play the tiebreaker, does the player with higher !roll choose which of the 2 tiebreakers to play?

Also, sorry for being late for the semifinal! I'm sorry to everyone whose play times were affected by me >.<

Shiryu I'm happy that you're back! I get to play against the best player among the participants of this tournament :) Good luck!
Topic Starter
przepson

10110010 100110 wrote:

Mappol -FINALS wrote:

FreeMod(HR/HD/FL)

Humanoid - MENDES [Another]
This download link is no longer available becuase Konami made a DMCA notice, but we can stil get it from Beatmap Pack #155.

Also, if we need to play the tiebreaker, does the player with higher !roll choose which of the 2 tiebreakers to play?

Also, sorry for being late for the semifinal! I'm sorry to everyone whose play times were affected by me >.<

Shiryu I'm happy that you're back! I get to play against the best player among the participants of this tournament :) Good luck!
You'er right, i don't see this, thank you to tell me about this -I put new link to this map

On Tiebreaker - Trail of Dust. Onoken be played only on Grande finals 2nd round (If this happens)
Aleppie
the final mappool is really freaking hard. Good luck bois
Topic Starter
przepson
Well guys, Shiryu get banned (idk for what but ok xD)
Cause he got banned, I remove him from tournament
And be little changes on time plays
10110010 100110

przepson wrote:

Well guys, Shiryu get banned (idk for what but ok xD)
Cause he got banned, I remove him from tournament
And be little changes on time plays
Oh no why :( I no have match :(

wait what Shiryu get banned from osu? I thought it was just this tournament... :(
Topic Starter
przepson
10110010 100110, congratulations again :)
On next 2 days i contact with you to give winner signature ;)
10110010 100110
Thanks everyone! Playing against you guys was great fun :D

Thanks przepson for organising this tournament! It went really smooth! You did an amazing job!

And of course, thanks for the signature! It looks cool :)