1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
Name: darkkiva
rank: 100k
country: Netherlands
Central European Summer Time
GL HF everyone
posted
Name: kuleczka1908
rank: 58k
country:Poland
GMT +2
posted
I really hope this is an ar9 and up tourney because ar8 is scary :( please choose ar9 maps I beg you.
posted

[True_Kent] wrote:

I really hope this is an ar9 and up tourney because ar8 is scary :( please choose ar9 maps I beg you.
Well, we have mappols, i put today on first round
I don't remember, but probably be some ar8 on first round
But you have bans and picks, then try to don't play theese if you don't like ;)
posted
Name: LPSlenderMiner
Rank: 78K
Country: USA
EST
posted
Name - xdominik
rank: 63k
country: Poland
Timezone : UTC +2
posted
Name(i mean nick xd): [ Dom ]
rank: aprox.59k with the skill of 590k
country: East USA
Your time (GMT, CET....):EDT
posted
MAPPOL RELASED
CHECK OUT, DL AND TRAIN MAPS ^^
posted

przepson wrote:

MAPPOL RELASED
CHECK OUT, DL AND TRAIN MAPS ^^
Why SOOOOOOO much ar8? it looks like a rank 200k tourney right now..

Since I can't even read ar8 anymore I have no choice but to leave this tournament.
posted

Underscore_ wrote:

przepson wrote:

MAPPOL RELASED
CHECK OUT, DL AND TRAIN MAPS ^^
Why SOOOOOOO much ar8? it looks like a rank 200k tourney right now..

Since I can't even read ar8 anymore I have no choice but to leave this tournament.
I don't know why you only hate
You have hr maps and dt with higgher than ar8
And this is mappol for 1st round, not to all, must be easier than next pools -_-

rank 200k probably can't pas 3/4 maps from this mappol ;D
But your decission...
posted
name:thehanik
rank:50k
country:Brazil
Time: UTC-3
posted
name: asiandude17
rank: 51100
country: USA
Time: gmt-6
posted
Nick: viety09
rank: 65k
country: germany

GMT +1
posted
Name: LoginLeg
Rank: 45k
Country: Hungary
Time: GMT+2
posted
Name: hi im nta
rank 90k
country : germany
GMT +1
posted
IGN : OtoChan23 Rank :50,796 Country : Philippines GMT 8
posted
Name : Shuntz
rank: Actually around 30K
country: France
GMT +2
I can play everytime :D
GL HF :C
posted

przepson wrote:

[True_Kent] wrote:

I really hope this is an ar9 and up tourney because ar8 is scary :( please choose ar9 maps I beg you.
Well, we have mappols, i put today on first round
I don't remember, but probably be some ar8 on first round
But you have bans and picks, then try to don't play theese if you don't like ;)
Thanks, so will you make second round and the rest of tourney all ar9 PLEASE :D:D
posted
EDIT: Im out xD The Map-Pool is too low for me x) Sorry for that :?:
posted
Umm I quit, I don't like the mappool sorry.
show more
Please sign in to reply.