forum

learn your periodic table - weeaboo style lol what.

posted
Total Posts
show more
GladiOol
fuckin' weeaboos
Lemon Water_old
nerds
Powerdrone
WHERE ARE YOU YAGAMI RAITO!?

</3
Ekaru
I got Haruhi, so 1. I recognize the Lucky Star girl but I can't remember her name.

Do I get a cookie for knowing that many?
M i l o t i c
i like this table>.<
Jarby
But how am I going to learn the periodic table by associating elements with anime characters?
Firo Prochainezo
I recognize all of them (except two or three)... does that mean I'm a weeaboo?
Ephemeral
why the fuck is tellurium some slut with a toothbrush

this is fucking retarded i want to drill the authors eye's out with my fingernails
Glass
SABER
Ephemeral
99% of the lathanide characters being either moeblobs or completely retarded made me giggle quite a bit
Gabi
i think i spotted a trap
K2J

Ekaru wrote:

I got Haruhi, so 1. I recognize the Lucky Star girl but I can't remember her name.

Do I get a cookie for knowing that many?
I'm just going to assume you didn't see Sailor Moon.
noneed
C.C. <3
Rena-chan
So, let's see... I think I recognize way more characters than I should.

Haruhi Suzumiya, Rebecca Miyamoto, Yuki Nagato, Konata Izumi, Sekai and Kotonoha, Taiga Aisaka, Miku Hatsune, Belldandy, C.C., Osaka, Rin Tohsaka, Yui, Chizuru Minamoto, Mio, that one bitch from Elfen Lied, Raymoo Hahkooray, Yin, Index, Shana, Seibah, Sakura, that one girl from Bakemonogatari who uses office things as weapons, Ranka Lee, Rena Ryuguu, Patty, Kanaria, Suigintou, Misaka Mikoto, that one lady from R.O.D. whose name I keep forgetting, Len, Rei Ayanami, Bulma, Ciel, Nadeko, Sailor Moon, Eureka, Tabitha, Horo, I-forgot-her-name-again-but-she's-from-Pani-Poni-Dash, Yotsuba Koiwai, Louise (seriously, fuck her full name), some Strike Witch, Rika Furude, MAGICAL AMBER, Nanoha.

I think that's all the ones I recognize... .-.

46 characters recognized... I blame the internet for this.
Glass
wow
Orkel
knew 46.
Neo Adonis
Oh gosh... First I'll have to learn who are all those characters...
Mashley
I was in a different room once for a science lesson, and the teacher who's room that was had created a pokemon for each element. Most of the class found that pretty cool.
Ephemeral
WHO IS THE COCKGUZZLER WITH THE FUCKING TOOTHBRUSH

god you people are useless
adam2046

Ephemeral wrote:

WHO IS THE COCKGUZZLER WITH THE FUCKING TOOTHBRUSH

god you people are useless
Cyberdoll May from Hand Maid May according to danbooru.
Nakata Yuji