forum

Vindictus

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Two_old
Why would you stop playing them when ap is endless and you already have some skills that staff users need?
Xanek
Topic Starter
Two_old

Two wrote:

level 61 or bust

no reason to play anymore :(
Xanek
gain 9 more levels :C
Ephemeral
i want to enjoy this game so bad

unfortunately australian fucking ping completely ruins it and there's no oceanic servers sooooooooooooo
Xanek
Australia should get better internets then
Ephemeral
my internet is probably marginally faster or at least the same speed as yours

doesn't matter how fast it goes, it's beating the speed of light which is a problem
Xanek
Meh, just sucks for you then :C
also lvl 50 evie now wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................................

OH dont forget april 20th is the start of the 1 month free boats
WhoAteFred

Xanek wrote:

OH dont forget april 20th is the start of the 1 month free boats STAFF UPDATE
Xanek

WhoAteFred wrote:

Xanek wrote:

OH dont forget april 20th is the start of the 1 month free boats STAFF UPDATE
its both you whore :C, also on episode 6 now
Zatoichi
Spending a ton of time grinding boat 6 to make those four sets to get their titles.

Labyrinth looks like fun, reminds me of the Forest of Pain. Gonna make a ton of money selling that Lorica set to people.

I really hope Karok gets released with boat 7 in May.
Ikillforpies
takes so much time to lv after 35 QQ
lv 39 evie QQ
WhoAteFred
Get comfy doing Hidden. Again, and again, and again...
TBH: I haven't been on in a while, maybe I'm just excited for Evie patch. Also, is it me, or do we have like, no Fionas around here?
Topic Starter
Two_old
I was a fiona until evie. I just like casters more in every game.

Lann is the faceroll dps class that attracts a certain kind of person, Evie is the cool looking one, and Fiona is the strongest but no one cares.
Xanek
trans'd spear lann = perma"stun" on hidden boss :/
Topic Starter
Two_old
Xanek

Two wrote:

WTF IS THIS CRAP :C
Topic Starter
Two_old

evie revamp is awesome; mana amber is overpowered
Xanek
evie revamp = orgasm 8[
scythe evie never again :C
Ikillforpies
Staff is so much funnier now~
Xanek
Anyone know why i cant edit the avi files from the ingame recorder? Sony vegas and WMM think its like corrupted or some crap
Zatoichi
Titan's a punk. Managed to get his breakoff and not wipe while fighting him with some good friends.

Just need to get that breakoff four more times for Dark Crest boots.
Xanek
Too bad Dark Crest is quickly falling in price...
Also Labyrinth is stupid
Kirsties event is STUPID, good thing its over

and also I'm at lvl 58 on my evie, 5% away from lvling up to 59 :x
Topic Starter
Two_old
You can go from level 22?->70 in like 5 minutes now. 3k ap a day in 15 minutes. Also, dark crest being reduced in price is from people abusing item spawning. There's stuff on the marketplace that can't even normally exist.

Needs a rollback.
WhoAteFred

Two wrote:

You can go from level 22?->70 in like 5 minutes now.
????
How?
Topic Starter
Two_old
You know how some games like Dragon Age 2 have dev consoles? Vindictus apparently has one too. You could do anything with it, including spawn any item (cash shop or not) with whatever colors you wanted, and however upgraded you wanted them to be. That's why there are items with impossible color combinations on the marketplace. Right now all Nexon has done is removed the functionality of 3 console commands (take 0 damage, do infinite damage, spawn any item), but there are still like 1000 more. There's not even a point to playing this game atm.
Xanek
Bah, if anything they'll fix it within this week, well temporarily fix it since it'll be figured out again sooner or later
WhoAteFred
I thought they fixed that console availability hack a while ago. Eh. hackers, what can you do? [/late]
Xanek
[/waylate] :|
WhoAteFred
Sue me. Anyways, I wonder if I should continue playing my Evie, or start playing my underleveled Fiona again. Eh.

(100 post combo!)
Ikillforpies
Yay. i just got to lv 48 =D. i am a staff eive with like 8.1k m att with like 1.4k int
Xanek
Heres a run i did with ballista's for the first time on The Giant

Ikillforpies
Ep7 Is coming out at 5/18/11!!! yay for thor
Xanek
WhoAteFred
Flying Sparrow omgomgomgomg. Finally.

Also, does Evie need yet another AoE? Firebolt & Ice Blast (Burst? That Charge 2 one) seems overkill enough. [/Late]
Ikillforpies
I want flying sparrow!
Cilped wings is only good for Hero mode. Boat 5 hero mode is very annoying and i think this will help
And also good way to get sp
Xanek
someone was making fun of flying sparrow cause it looks like evie is farting and its making like a sonic boom
WhoAteFred
But she is. Only epically. Also, if Clipped Wings is weak, free SP, huh? (Still can't do Hero Modo)
Xanek
Boat 7 patch is out, go update, i gotta do school/ work ;-;
Kokizi
too bad there's no asian server for this one :<
show more