forum

Vindictus

posted
Total Posts
show more
Claudia_old
Ooh, thanks for the beta key Two.
I have two more if anybody would like one.

Downloading now...
Bestelle
Play with Skype open "UNAUTHORIZED PROGRAM DETECTED"
Close Skype and I get no problems. What the shit? What did Skoip do wrong? ;~;
Topic Starter
Two_old

RL Link wrote:

Play with Skype open "UNAUTHORIZED PROGRAM DETECTED"
Close Skype and I get no problems. What the shit? What did Skoip do wrong? ;~;
http://www.google.com/#q=hackshield+sky ... apid&hl=en
Nymble_old
If anyone has any extra keys, can you pm it to me or send it to dbauche@live.com

Thank you
James
Looks great. Imma try this if im bored playing Allods.

Btw, This or Dragon Nest? I'm still waiting on that game..
Claudia_old

Nymble wrote:

If anyone has any extra keys, can you pm it to me or send it to dbauche@live.com

Thank you
I'm not going to give my beta keys to a total stranger, sorry.

And it was stupid to post your e-mail on a public forum LOL.
Neo@lex
7871A984B7C143A7A3E1 if anyone wants one.
If possible, post the two you get back into this thread so we can get a chain going.
Topic Starter
Two_old
I'm level 24 with the best gear possible in this beta (full savage) ^_^
bmin11
Haven't tried out yet. How is the game?
James
looks good *checks at videos in youtube*
i dont know if it plays good though..
Topic Starter
Two_old
Bosses do pre-set actions like a boss on Zelda would. It's a game that rewards people who aren't retarded. It plays kind of like dungeon fighter in that you go through a chain of dungeons before moving on to the next area, except you don't have to repeat dungeons as much so far. You get 50 tokens a day? (more than that for some reason in this beta) and to do a dungeon beyond the beginner area you need to pay 2 tokens. The amount of tokens required per dungeon increases to 3 if you do more than 7 dungeons that day, and increases again to 4 at 14 I think.

I'm max level already and I hate grinding, so the leveling speed isn't bad.
Ivalset
AP grinding is some boring shit, need more content dammit.

I didn't bother with Savage Leather because Northern Pike looks fucking sexy.
Mogsy
AP grinding is boring as fuck, but I find that the rest of the game is pretty damn sexy. Like Two said, if you're not retarded, you should be able to survive against bosses. Speed-leveling is pretty cool if you're against EXP-grinding (like, say, most sane people). The gameplay itself is refreshing for an MMO and extremely fun, to boot. It's kinda easy to not be retarded no matter what class you choose, so it all boils down to whether you like dealing more damage or like countering attacks like a pussy. I fall into the latter category, so Fiona it is for me.

also I wouldn't be surprised if there is already a bunch of Mitsuru look-alike Fionas, I had to resist the urge
Ivalset

Mogsworth wrote:

also I wouldn't be surprised if there is already a bunch of Mitsuru look-alike Fionas, I had to resist the urge
I...I think I unintentionally did this. The hair is pink though; I was shooting for red. In my defense there weren't that many options available.

Also countering attacks is manly as fuck. Fiona is a real man, while Lann is some kind gay twirling faggot. I'll probably make a Lann later when dual spears come out though, 3960 hurricane looks too fucking badass. Also dual spears locking into some kind of double spear is just nifty as fuck.
Mogsy

Ivalset wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

I...I think I unintentionally did this. The hair is pink though; I was shooting for red. In my defense there weren't that many options available.

Also countering attacks is manly as fuck. Fiona is a real man, while Lann is some kind gay twirling faggot. I'll probably make a Lann later when dual spears come out though, 3960 hurricane looks too fucking badass. Also dual spears locking into some kind of double spear is just nifty as fuck.
Fiona is a man's class. Countering attacks actually takes some skill compared to "LEFT CLICK LEFT CLICK LEFT CLICK RIGHT CLICK." I haven't decided what I'd look into next, but it sure as hell won't be Lann.

Also, if you wanted to get as close to red as possible, you should've just chosen auburn for a hair colour. I did that, but I didn't give myself Mitsuru-lookalike hair.
Ivalset
Well, that wasn't the red I wanted either. I wanted more of a blood red. Like Ceara. I wish I could have Ceara's hair. I'll cash shop her hair if it's possible. That's how much I like her hair and how much I enjoy playing Vindictus.
Claudia_old
I chose Fiona, and she looks okay. The hairstyle/face was kinda enhh and the preview wasn't that great. Personally I liked the look of the mysterious 'coming soon' character.
Topic Starter
Two_old

E-Hooker wrote:

Personally I liked the look of the mysterious 'coming soon' character.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5klk82aZyc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsNGeXPjrv8
Ephemeral
cant be bothered ettercapping to get into this shit

i will patiently await an oceanic release

looks p. cool though
Claudia_old

Two wrote:

E-Hooker wrote:

Personally I liked the look of the mysterious 'coming soon' character.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5klk82aZyc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsNGeXPjrv8
exactly, she looks kickass.
Babble
Game's pretty cool so far. Fiona ftw.
James
anyone still has keys? friend wants to try out something to bypass this IP block thing
Layola_old

James wrote:

anyone still has keys? friend wants to try out something to bypass this IP block thing
PMed you. :)
Topic Starter
Two_old
just please don't join boats :(
James

Layola wrote:

James wrote:

PMed you. :)
Thanks. :)

Edit:

One question. Does this game has "Disable Helmet" Feature?
Topic Starter
Two_old
not inside dungeons, no
Atmey

Mashley wrote:

Nharox wrote:

Btw. IP blocks suck!
^
Europe version is confirmed though
closed beta 2012 or something. Hopefully before the world ends.
Personally they should all be available at the same time. This stinks.

New classes looks awesome, personally I think classes should not be gender based.
Topic Starter
Two_old
early access ended

open beta starts on the 13th
Topic Starter
Two_old
evie is out

beta is ending??
those
Reviving this:
Who still plays?
Topic Starter
Two_old
Me, they're releasing a new boat on december 1st.
Jeffro
I played this yesterday with a proxy <3
Claudia_old
level cap upped to 44

weird ass level to cap at, maybe some day we'll get to 50!!111!!
Xanek
Anyone play this still? :C
Started playing like a week or so ago and i'm lvl 30.

also an update came out on 2/16/11
level cap 60 and more
http://vindictus.nexon.net/News/Content.aspx?boardNo=100&contentNo=00Axm&pageIndex=1
WhoAteFred
I play it. Only lv 37 though. As for the recent update, all I have to say: Oh god that gauntlet mode.
Xanek
im level 31, i want to try it out :C
oright im a Lann

also seems like their website is down
WhoAteFred
Seems to be back up, though I can't log into client. Oh, and East/West?
Xanek
west, please be on west 8[ i need people to help me level up lol
WhoAteFred
On West. IGN is the same as here, oh, and I'm staff btw.
Xanek
staff? :C
edit: oh staff
i thought you meant like staff of the game lolol

editedit: added you, my IGN is same
show more