forum

[resolved] [duplicate] Auto + Cinema after restart

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Littleboy40
Problem Details: Just a small detail ;) : when you choose Cinema, start the map and restart it (Ctrl + R), then the mods change to Cinema + Auto (that should be literally impossible tho)

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3460330 (ingame-interface activated, scores on the left, Auto mod behind Cinema, etc.)

osu! version: 20150720beta
Trosk-
How can you actually use Ctrl + R on Cinema? Because I can't.
Topic Starter
Littleboy40

Trosk- wrote:

How can you actually use Ctrl + R on Cinema? Because I can't.
Why can't you? I can. Am I not supposed to be able to restart?
VeilStar
t/319744/

This got fixed on the Cutting Edge release stream months ago and is fixed on Beta aswell by now.

Stable really needs an update soon. (It will be fixed on stable whenever it gets an update.)
Topic Starter
Littleboy40

VeilStar wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/319744/

This got fixed on the Cutting Edge release stream months ago and is fixed on Beta aswell by now.

Stable really needs an update soon.
Oh okay, thanks! It probably comes with osu!next (if that'd be the next update)
Trosk-
Uh, you are on Stable... I got a bit confused because the post said you are on Beta.

Littleboy40 wrote:

And osu!next won't be the next update :P I guess the next Stable build will have several bug fixes and new features from Cutting Edge and Beta, maybe the new renderer too, but I don't believe that it will be implemented on Stable yet.
Topic Starter
Littleboy40

Trosk- wrote:

Uh, you are on Stable... I got a bit confused because the post said you are on Beta.

Littleboy40 wrote:

And osu!next won't be the next update :P I guess the next Stable build will have several bug fixes and new features from Cutting Edge and Beta, maybe the new renderer too, but I don't believe that it will be implemented on Stable yet.
Okay... :(