forum

Should I play song with DoubleTime mod ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mysteryous
Recently, I discover that almost all the player that above me in country ranking play songs with DT mod. Should I keep up with what I'm doing (search for good songs and try to finish them win fc and high accuracy) or should I chase after them (reduce the difficult and mod DT in) ?
Nameless
This belongs in G&R.
Just do what you find fun. If you really want pp, I'd recommend playing DT, though.
Mahogany
You don't need to use any mods to rank until AT LEAST rank 10k. If you do, you risk ruining yourself and hitting a major wall.
[Bystander]
How about playing the game for fun?
Yuudachi-kun

Mysteryous wrote:

Recently, I discover that almost all the player that above me in country ranking play songs with DT mod. Should I keep up with what I'm doing (search for good songs and try to finish them win fc and high accuracy) or should I chase after them (reduce the difficult and mod DT in) ?
You're not even ready for it yet. Get to ~4000pp first so you don't end up playing 3* DT maps and not developing aim.

[Bystander] wrote:

How about playing the game for fun?
What if this is his own version of fun? Then what? Stop projecting that you don't find playing for ranks fun, mate.
IppE

Mysteryous wrote:

Never do something just because someone else does it. Do what you like doing. If you enjoy playing with DT, do it. If you enjoy nomod, play nomod.
Carebare
Why not both? Just make sure your accuracy is still good when playing with DT.
otoed1

Mahogany wrote:

You don't need to use any mods to rank until AT LEAST rank 10k. If you do, you risk ruining yourself and hitting a major wall.