forum

clever idea?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dusk-
Is it a good idea for me to use my left hand for the mouse and my right( stronger hand ) for tapping in standard? Or should I just stick to tapping with my left hand? :3
Myxo
You can do it however you like. Although I doubt you will be able to control your mouse with your left hand as precise as with your right hand, but I cannot say that for sure.
Vapor
you should just use your right hand for both movement and clicking, that's definitely the best way to play this game
otoed1

Vapor wrote:

you should just use your right hand for both movement and clicking, that's definitely the best way to play this game
Ignore this guy.

I would recommend using your dominant hand for aim and your other hand for tapping, unless you experience serious discomfort doing so. Your hands will grow stronger over time simply by playing.
Deva
If you are new and actually capable of using your non dominant hand id strongly recommend that.
If either of 2 above arent true for you then just no.
pandaBee
The thought that anyone that isn't left handed would think this is a good idea terrifies me.
otoed1

pandaBee wrote:

The thought that anyone that isn't left handed would think this is a good idea terrifies me.
There are plenty of people playing sports who use their non dominant hand to play sports, I imagine that osu! isn't that different in the long run. Practice makes perfect after all, Cookeizi wasn't instantly god y'no.
KanoSet

otoed1 wrote:

Your hands will grow stronger over time simply by playing.
Vapor

otoed1 wrote:

Vapor wrote:

Ignore this guy.
wow thanks i was giving obviously helpful advice based off of over four years experience
pandaBee

otoed1 wrote:

pandaBee wrote:

There are plenty of people playing sports who use their non dominant hand to play sports, I imagine that osu! isn't that different in the long run. Practice makes perfect after all, Cookeizi wasn't instantly god y'no.
If it's for fun then you can do whatever you want and noone will care as long as it doesn't affect them personally. But anyone who takes sports seriously wouldn't use their non dominant hand when it's better suited for the task and if they are then they're probably ambidextrous.
ZenithPhantasm
You need to lift more
Topic Starter
Dusk-

otoed1 wrote:

pandaBee wrote:

Such as when I play soccer I use my left foot when I am right footed
Topic Starter
Dusk-
Thank you to everyone who replied. It really helps :3
Topic Starter
Dusk-
Ignore this guy.[/quote]
wow thanks i was giving obviously helpful advice based off of over four years experience[/quote]

It's alright. I respect your advice :)
[ yogurt ]
Are you righthanded? Why would you cripple your aim so just to get a little tapping advantage?
Vesrand

_DUSK_ wrote:

Is it a good idea for me to use my left hand for the mouse and my right( stronger hand ) for fapping in standard? Or should I just stick to fapping with my left hand? :3
Yeah. Using only one hand in osu! has some advantages when playing maps with pretty girls on background image.
7ambda
If you are ambidextrous, go for it.
Yamu

Vesrand wrote:

_DUSK_ wrote:

Is it a good idea for me to use my left hand for the mouse and my right( stronger hand ) for fapping in standard? Or should I just stick to fapping with my left hand? :3
Yeah. Using only one hand in osu! has some advantages when playing maps with pretty girls on background image.
Shiyzo
Or you can just practise tapping on left hand and deal with it