forum

Ello! New Osu Player here!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xxpurelistxx
Ello, i started 6 days ago and kinda forgot to introduce myself here xD, i've been training hard and trying to rank up these days. If anyone can expose me to more beatmaps that will be great! ;)
About how i found this game.. i think i randomly found this on twitch :p
GSG95
Welcome to oss.

I only have english beatmaps and I rid my folder of all weeb songs after camping in multiplayer. I accidentally rid of all my songs.
HazeL
hmmm try osu mania beatmaps :)
Axiaan
Don't worry for the time to introduce yourself here, I did that 1 year after I join the game. :p
To find map, you can go to "beatmaps" section, on the top of the website. Or you can download some beatmaps packs with some thema. ^^
Welcome here. :p
Topic Starter
xxpurelistxx
Ohhh okay, I have been clearing new beatmaps quickly so thats kinda why i need more beatmaps...
Btw, are the beatmaps packs old or something according to the date?
Bara-
Welcome!
A tip: if you want new maps just so you can get higher ranks, do the following (in-game)
Press f9
Search for the user named tillerino
Start chat with him
Type !r
If you want to play with certain mods, type !r <mod name>, for example !r dt, or !r hr
If you just want to play, download mappacks
It's better to download the newest ones (or at least above #300) or they are old
And let's say it like this, people have greatly improved mapping nowadays, compared to back then :P
Anyways, enjoy!
The most important thing in a game right?
Topic Starter
xxpurelistxx
Ohh okay thnx for the tip! Im pretty much enjoying playing multiplayer these days... and i kinda tried to map a song but timing seems hard x.x
neonat
Welcome, if you want to hang out and interact more with the osu players from Singapore, you can do so through whatsapp, skype, Facebook, etc. Just inform me!
Derp
Welcome to osu :D
Yeah , Mappings hard. ;u;
Well gl with playing , standard , osu , ctb or mania o u o
I can only play one gamemode , so ur lucky as hell if you can play multiple well x'D
blooming tea
Hey!