-Nino-'s Mid rank holiday tournament 2K15 [REG CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
116
show more
Topic Starter
-Nino-

ExRai wrote:

Name: ExRai
Rank: #62,572

I also have a question, will u pm the people who are in the tournament after the registration is closed just so we can make sure we are in? that would be pretty cool ^u^
If you get any sort of message from me in the future it means you are in unless the message says otherwise ;D
LoveMePlz

-Nino- wrote:

PrinceLink wrote:

-Nino- You need to remove everyone that exceeds that limit. No one finds it fair.
Who do I need to remove?
I guess he means all players that are below 40k
Topic Starter
-Nino-
-Nino- You need to remove everyone that exceeds that limit. No one finds it fair.


Who do I need to remove?

I guess he means all players that are below 40k

I think i should give a 2K leeway tho. Just my opinion
LoveMePlz

-Nino- wrote:

-Nino- You need to remove everyone that exceeds that limit. No one finds it fair.


Who do I need to remove?

I guess he means all players that are below 40k

I think i should give a 2K leeway tho. Just my opinion
yeah 1-2k is fine but maybe the two 35k players should be out?
Emjaay

ExRai wrote:

yeah 1-2k is fine but maybe the two 35k players should be out?
Dont know about the other guy, but I would prefer not to be removed for ranking up. I only passed the rank you guys are considering okay by playing a few songs over and over until I did good. Its not like I got some of the scores on my first try.
Instead I could've not finished songs for a week. My rank would still be 40k and I wouldn't be any worse than I am now. My rank is just a number based on how much I've played. It won't make me any better or worse in the tournament where we each get one chance to play the songs chosen.
Tokufi
Dropping out
Topic Starter
-Nino-
I have decided that all people, ALL people who are already signed in to the tournament from now on are officially in the tournament for good whoever you like it or not. The only way that you can leave the tournament is by asking. Sorry for any inconvenience you think this may cause you and please don't call it 'unfair' anymore. I should have clarified this earlier, sorry for not doing so.
LoveMePlz

-Nino- wrote:

I have decided that all people, ALL people who are already signed in to the tournament from now on are officially in the tournament for good whoever you like it or not. The only way that you can leave the tournament is by asking. Sorry for any inconvenience you think this may cause you and please don't call it 'unfair' anymore. I should have clarified this earlier, sorry for not doing so.
meh...ill leave then and we call it unfair cause it is, its 5 k under the 40k mark so yeah
przepson

ExRai wrote:

meh...ill leave then and we call it unfair cause it is, its 5 k under the 40k mark so yeah
Geez, man, on 40k to 35k be only 100pp difference ;/
And this mappol not be epic hard, just not for good players to win with epic advantage
LinkPvP
Whatever I just hope I make it far :/
przepson

PrinceLink wrote:

Whatever I just hope I make it far :/
But if someone got pp from maps from mappol, an be little under 40k (well we have ex. map with 5*), this is too bad?
I think you try eliminate guys, who can play vs you and have chance to win this tournament
Topic Starter
-Nino-

przepson wrote:

PrinceLink wrote:

Whatever I just hope I make it far :/
But if someone got pp from maps from mappol, an be little under 40k (well we have ex. map with 5*), this is too bad?
I think you try eliminate guys, who can play vs you and have chance to win this tournament
All i care about is people having fun. Im doing this cos i came up with it when i was bored. Itll be good, I hope \0/
Cystrafe
The tournament actually requires me to be up at 1:00 AM Philippine Standard Time (GMT +8:00) the next day. I don't think I am cut out to be up at that time.
I also have requirements at school. I really want to join the tournament, but the opportunity seemed to be not right. I really had to consider the time zones.

And I pretty much don't think that a #39000 ranker like me (thanks to frequent practice) gets to play on a tournament suitable only for 40000 and below. The notification's quite late, sorry for that. I didn't consider the difference in time until now.
Topic Starter
-Nino-

Cystrafe wrote:

The tournament actually requires me to be up at 1:00 AM Philippine Standard Time (GMT +8:00) the next day. I don't think I am cut out to be up at that time.
I also have requirements at school. I really want to join the tournament, but the opportunity seemed to be not right. I really had to consider the time zones.

And I pretty much don't think that a #39000 ranker like me (thanks to frequent practice) gets to play on a tournament suitable only for 40000 and below. The notification's quite late, sorry for that. I didn't consider the difference in time until now.
Dont worry, its understandable, I cant cater to everyone ;D
-Dyames

-Nino- wrote:

Cystrafe wrote:

The tournament actually requires me to be up at 1:00 AM Philippine Standard Time (GMT +8:00) the next day. I don't think I am cut out to be up at that time.
I also have requirements at school. I really want to join the tournament, but the opportunity seemed to be not right. I really had to consider the time zones.

And I pretty much don't think that a #39000 ranker like me (thanks to frequent practice) gets to play on a tournament suitable only for 40000 and below. The notification's quite late, sorry for that. I didn't consider the difference in time until now.
Dont worry, its understandable, I cant cater to everyone ;D
Can you change the time it start the tournament
327

przepson wrote:

PrinceLink wrote:

Whatever I just hope I make it far :/
But if someone got pp from maps from mappol, an be little under 40k (well we have ex. map with 5*), this is too bad?
I think you try eliminate guys, who can play vs you and have chance to win this tournament
I don't farm pp alot, maybe 5 maps a year. I still suck, though.
Topic Starter
-Nino-

-Dyames wrote:

Can you change the time it start the tournament
Not really
-Dyames
one hour it'll start D: 8-)
-Dyames
btw is there a mod DT?
327

-Dyames wrote:

btw is there a mod DT?
dont think so
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply