forum

Absolute Castaway - Doukoku no Mori

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Moobiful
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 4:51:41 PM

Artist: Absolute Castaway
Title: Doukoku no Mori
Source: C84
Tags: Absolute, Castaway, Comiket, Rock, C84
BPM: 174
Filesize: 8765kb
Play Time: 04:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Sorrow (5.24 stars, 832 notes)
Download: Absolute Castaway - Doukoku no Mori
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi this is my first beatmap I've ever made, so please give me as much feedback as possible, anything is appreciated. I will add an easier difficulty (around 4.5 - 4.8 stars) soon when I have the time.

Update 1: Made some of the jumps more fluid and took out the lower bpm streams by replacing them with a series of sliders. Increased slider speed on the second half of the first verse to make the increase from half speed in the verse to full speed in the chorus more gradual.

Update 2: Resurrected, I plan on finishing this now that I have time. I've shortened a lot of the jumps to make the map more fluid, most of the patterns are the same, but a bit less confusing now.
Septembre
Great job !

Just, if you put Absolute Castaway in artist on romaji, put Absolute Castaway in japanese too ; so, the right choice I think, is to put Absolute castaway in tag and Nakae Mitsuki in artist romaji (because in your setup, Nakae Mitsuki is japanese artist)

Also, don't put C84 on source, this music have no source since is not touhou, anime, kancolle etc related