Fix the wrongly snapped thing please.
Topic Starter
Nathan
done
Loctav
Will requalify when I wake up then.
Yuii-
pishi, come on

EDIT: Didn't see the comment above, sorry.
Underforest
You can do it. We need this masterpiece qualified T-T
Cinia Pacifica
<deleted>
Seouless
poor Cinia triple fc dq
Taeyang

Cinia Pacifica wrote:

UNRANKED fk
where is my CRN HD SS
;w;
아 근데 문제는 피시 엑스트라에서 발견된거니 다시 랭되면 그대로 다시 돌아올수도?
Ironsoul27
DQ WHY D:
buny
did none of the modders playtest the map?

I don't see how mistakes like that can get past the ranking system
Accurian
Not even ranked maps are safe from disqualification. :o
-Visceral-

buny wrote:

Modders aren't 100% perfect and of course there will be flaws. This completely just ignores the whole idea of this system though where its only a 1 week period that it can be unranked. Plenty of people have gotten screwed over now with plays because of this. If the QAT doesn't find it in a week, it should be able to slide as that's an error on their part and on the modders' parts.
buny
I agree modders are not 100% perfect, that's why maps require multiple mods to get through the process. And then there is the qualification process which ensures that the "quality" of the map is up to ranking standards.

I'm not calling you wrong or anything, I just find it very unacceptable that none of them could pick up on a mistake like this, since it's pretty damn obvious to spot if you play through it once

anyways, are the scores going to be recovered for the other difficulties? Seems pretty unfair that a difficulty I didn't even play unranks the whole mapset, and I lose my scores
hent2222
Sonnyc

Taeyang wrote:

Cinia Pacifica wrote:

UNRANKED fk
where is my CRN HD SS
;w;
아 근데 문제는 피시 엑스트라에서 발견된거니 다시 랭되면 그대로 다시 돌아올수도?
점수 복구는 메타데이터 같은 작은 사항만을 고쳤을 때 가능하고 이런 식으로 작은 사항이라도 비트맵 자체에서 변화가 나타났으면 전체 점수 리셋으로 압니다...만 애초에 최근에는 점수 복구를 본적이 없으니
FallenSeraphim
What the unranked *flips the goddamn table*
Arf

Smoothie World wrote:

buny wrote:

Modders aren't 100% perfect and of course there will be flaws. This completely just ignores the whole idea of this system though where its only a 1 week period that it can be unranked. Plenty of people have gotten screwed over now with plays because of this. If the QAT doesn't find it in a week, it should be able to slide as that's an error on their part and on the modders' parts.
An incorrectly snapped note should be allowed to slide? What am I even hearing.
captin1
jesus christ can you people shut up and realize that this already happened and there's nothing you can do about it? the map was obviously taken out of ranked by someone way higher on the totem pole than the QAT, and for good reason. it's getting requalified immediately, so why are you still complaining.
Epiphany

rfandomization wrote:

Smoothie World wrote:

An incorrectly snapped note should be allowed to slide? What am I even hearing.

i actually wonder why chipscape is still ranked when it has the exact same issue :p

Monstrata
@captin1

Fun fact: the most important part of the totem pole is at the bottom. The figure on the bottom is holding everyone up. Without it, everything falls apart. Also. apprentice-carvers usually work on the carvings higher up on the pole so mistakes aren't as visible while the master carver will work on the figures at the bottom.

Source: I'm Canadian.

On a serious note, first time I've seen a ranked map get unranked. I hope this will remain an extremely rare event.
Henri

Boobs wrote:

based qat
Mazzerin

Kiyame wrote:

i actually wonder why chipscape is still ranked when it has the exact same issue :p

what the FUCK are you serious
Sieg
I have nothing to contribute to the topic but I feel like I will regret later if I don't post something here.
Loctav
Had to recheck all diffs for unrankables again. (stuff violating the RC)

While we are on it, minor technical things that should be avoided to be done. (making things proper is the key to make this map backwards compatible, in case things may change to osu! in future)

00:01:456 - redline has a volume of 70%, greenline of 50%. Make it consistent. (in byfar's Insane, Insane, CRN's Extra, pishi's Extra, Extra, captin's Extra)

Is there a distinct reason why captin1's Extra uses different combo colors? I don't see any colorhaxing or any special use of the additional combo colors. Would make it consistent across all diffs.

Same goes for tickrate 2. captin's Extra is the only one using tickrate 2 and maybe he can explain why it is 2, while all others use 1 (tickrate should be used to work along with the song, not to decrease slider leniency)

Ew, inconsistent beatmap ends, but I think that has been debated before already.
Okoratu
the reason for comobcolors are probably https://osu.ppy.sh/s/248517

maybe for tickrate as well
Loctav
Could be, maybe we can unify stuff to make it suit the entire set design better, anyways.
Epiphany

Mazzerin wrote:

Kiyame wrote:

what the FUCK are you serious

uh well.. it has a mistimed circle at 00:17:804 (5).

i was actually just joking around, but im saying that there's flaws like that in already existing maps that nobody seemed to care about back then.
captin1
i use colorhaxing and slidertick hitsounds, most notably at the end to keep the upbeat whistle pattern consistent
Loctav
do you have timestamps? I probably didnt see it
captin1
00:01:347 - vs 00:09:347 - first section has lighter toned colors and doesn't include the greens, which are an important standout color in the pv. the green color i used how others have used a red color in the past, to signify a part that requires attention/emphasis.

slidertick hitsounds are right at the beginning there and then... should have been at 02:32:204 - but guess nathan and i had a miscommunication cause the hitsound itself is missing lol
Loctav
oh damn then, poke me when nathan added them back!
Topic Starter
Nathan
ok should be good now
I also deleted the last circle on byfar's diff for consistent endings
KefkaXD
I played this map about a month ago at first and I thought it was a little bit mapped awkwardly but the new update really gave it an awesome transformation. Sorry if I cant give really good criticisms since i dont know how to map but im liking the map!! :)) Keep up the good work!!!!! :D
Loctav
Considering this was ranked already, I'll move this directly to Qualified.
I still don't like a few things in this map, especially in the Extras, but this is nothing to debate by now - else it would be unfair at this point.

If anyone else finds something technically unrankable, let us know, so we can fix it, before this gets ranked and we can avoid further hassle.
Sonnyc
Good luck once again!
Avishay
And once again peace was restored at the osu!nation.
Enon
one more qualified? :(
Yuii-
02:00:632 (2) - pishi wtf??

jk guys, JK!!!!11!!!12!
Cinia Pacifica
<deleted>
[ Mephisto ]
Gratz :)
show more