community forum

osu! Histy Championships (OHC) [Grand Finals]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sylux6

Absolite wrote:

Done, I have fixed it to 17:00 for you, would this be fine?
Could you fix our other match on Sunday at 17:OO as well please ? I didn't notice that you didn't fix the matchtime for this one.
Topic Starter
Histoire
We are going live in 7 minutes! Get ready! http://www.twitch.tv/ohc2015
VINXIS
15 minute break!

ANTISTREAM VS SS WAS INTENSE AS FUCK HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Topic Starter
Histoire
And we are back live again! http://www.twitch.tv/ohc2015
Absolyte
To all dear viewers, we apologize for the stream dying. Histy hasn't slept for who knows how long, so he's kinda dead right now. Anyways, we'll try and figure out a solution about the dead stream. So please bear with us or until our sleeping beauty wakes up.

- Statician/Referee Absolite
Ayako

Absolite wrote:

To all dear viewers, we apologize for the stream dying. Histy hasn't slept for who knows how long, so he's kinda dead right now. Anyways, we'll try and figure out a solution about the dead stream. So please bear with us or until our sleeping beauty wakes up.

shocked to see only ONE person is handling the streaming. Unless there are others. Prove me wrong please
Absolyte

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

Absolite wrote:

shocked to see only ONE person is handling the streaming. Unless there are others. Prove me wrong please
Unfortunately, only histy has the client so the rest of us can't do anything about the stream. sorry :(:(
Absolyte

Sylux6 wrote:

Absolite wrote:

Done, I have fixed it to 17:00 for you, would this be fine?
Could you fix our other match on Sunday at 17:OO as well please ? I didn't notice that you didn't fix the matchtime for this one.
With consideration for team KawaiiKirbyOneesama (your opponent), i have shifted your match to UTC 19:00. Please state if it is acceptable.
Sylux6
It seems to be ok. Thank you ♥
Sorega
Master memes vs SS So Saucisson will be at 20H UTC instead of 18H UTC. Seen with Harrharrqi (captain of Master memes)
VINXIS
fixed waiuting for Histy to come back alive

incoming double post
VINXIS
uzzi

Mishima Yurara wrote:

Please forgive the first matches being inconsistent with the rules about mod-specific pools, and the minimum required members to play.
Sick organizing baro.
Topic Starter
Histoire

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Mishima Yurara wrote:

Please forgive the first matches being inconsistent with the rules about mod-specific pools, and the minimum required members to play.
Sick organizing baro.
mandoodinator
Absolyte
I feel so dead :o
Topic Starter
Histoire
And we are live! http://www.twitch.tv/OHC2015
To kick of the 2nd day of the group stage. Hype!
VINXIS
added custom commands in tourney twitch stream
uzzi
When is the map pool for the next round be available?
VINXIS
~2 days
VINXIS
show more