osu! Histy Championships (OHC) [Grand Finals]

posted
Total Posts
298
show more
iMega

Team Name:We are Hackers


Captain: iMega
Player 2: Zekker
Player 3: tfg50
Player 4: bobgordooo
Player 5: Kadran
Player 6: [Joker]
Team Motto: Zekker is legit.
Haru Yoshida

Histoire wrote:

xHaru Yoshida wrote:

Team Name:Team One Miss


Captain: xHaru Yoshida
Player 1: xOreki Houtarou
Player 2: - S n o w -
Player 3: Cartmanzin
Player 4: _Rukia
Player 5: -MikunaXD
Player 6: xgh
Team Motto: Lago Aqui, Lago ai?
accepted~
Topic Starter
Histoire

iMega wrote:

Team Name:We are Hackers


Captain: iMega
Player 2: Zekker
Player 3: tfg50
Player 4: bobgordooo
Player 5: Kadran
Player 6: [Joker]
Team Motto: Zekker is legit.
accepted 8-)
konawiki
GLHF GUYS :>>
GhostlyPresence

Team Name:7 Deadly Noobs


Captain: -Dyames
Player 2: GhostlyPresence
Player 3: Xenotimer
Player 4: NymphSan05
Player 5: Cystrafe
Player 6: Shana217
Player 7: Prosoner
Player 8: suchikaido
Team Motto: RIVERSIDE MADAFAKAS
Yukiko Amagi
XD ^^v
Cystrafe
This will be my first tournament. XD
-Dyames
Goodluck to 7 deadly noobs :)
SrSkyPlayer

Team Name:Lords


Captain: SrSkyPlayer
Player 2:- Ruff -
Player 3:Lufu
Player 4:Miucs
Player 5:Mikakage
Player 6:powerstream89
Player 7:-NightClown
Player 8:K i R i H a
Team Motto: A dupla de nove.
Topic Starter
Histoire
Added 7 deadly noobs and lords

Also what do you guys think of extending deadline and pushing all the dates back by two weeks?
Uni

Team Name:Your waifu is shit


Captain: Uni
Player 2: kek
Player 3: Nutella
Player 4: [HDN] Noire
Player 5: Shrukaghn
Player 6: xKazamaJinx
Player 7: arukurno
Team Motto: Waifu 5 Laifu
Topic Starter
Histoire

Uni wrote:

Team Name:Your waifu is shit


Captain: Uni
Player 2: kek
Player 3: Nutella
Player 4: [HDN] Noire
Player 5: Shrukaghn
Player 6: xKazamaJinx
Player 7: arukurno
Team Motto: Waifu 5 Laifu
added~

happy waifu happy laifu
powerstream89

SrSkyPlayer wrote:

Team Name:Lords


Captain: SrSkyPlayer
Player 2:- Ruff -
Player 3:Lufu
Player 4:Miucs
Player 5:Mikakage
Player 6:powerstream89
Player 7:-NightClown
Player 8:K i R i H a
Team Motto: A dupla de nove.
The best forever!!
SrSkyPlayer

Histoire wrote:

Added 7 deadly noobs and lords

Also what do you guys think of extending deadline and pushing all the dates back by two weeks?
Could be a good idea D:
Topic Starter
Histoire
After some internal discussion, we decided to push back the deadline by 1 weeks. the group stage will officially start on 29 August.
Gatuto

GaTu wrote:

Team Name:Sobre mis alas


Captain: GaTu
Player 2: Fr0th
Player 3: benjacala
Player 4: komoro
Player 5: Glazbom
Player 6: My Angel Enhu
Player 7: Ivaltek
Team Motto: Ay lamoita
Updated
leepdesu
will register my team soon

soon
-Dyames

GhostlyPresence wrote:

Team Name:7 Deadly Noobs


Captain: -Dyames
Player 2: GhostlyPresence
Player 3: koreapenguin
Player 4: NymphSan05
Player 5: Vynus
Player 6: Shana217
Player 7: Prosoner
Player 8: suchikaido
Team Motto: RIVERSIDE MADAFAKAS
-Dyames

-Dyames wrote:

GhostlyPresence wrote:

Team Name:7 Deadly Noobs


Captain: -Dyames
Player 2: GhostlyPresence
Player 3: koreapenguin
Player 4: NymphSan05
Player 5: Vynus
Player 6: Shana217
Player 7: Prosoner
Player 8: suchikaido
Team Motto: RIVERSIDE MADAFAKAS
well change team members this is the real one
plaatinum

Team Name:草泥马


Captain: plaatinum
Player 2: GSBlank
Player 3: jcjc
Player 4: oneplusone
Player 5: Rtyzen
Player 6: Tatch
Player 7: Lumision
Player 8: Kato
Team Motto: same tbh
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply