We are going live in 7 minutes! Get ready! http://www.twitch.tv/ohc2015
VINXIS
15 minute break!

ANTISTREAM VS SS WAS INTENSE AS FUCK HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Topic Starter
Histoire
And we are back live again! http://www.twitch.tv/ohc2015
Absolyte
To all dear viewers, we apologize for the stream dying. Histy hasn't slept for who knows how long, so he's kinda dead right now. Anyways, we'll try and figure out a solution about the dead stream. So please bear with us or until our sleeping beauty wakes up.

- Statician/Referee Absolite
Ayako

Absolite wrote:

To all dear viewers, we apologize for the stream dying. Histy hasn't slept for who knows how long, so he's kinda dead right now. Anyways, we'll try and figure out a solution about the dead stream. So please bear with us or until our sleeping beauty wakes up.

shocked to see only ONE person is handling the streaming. Unless there are others. Prove me wrong please
Absolyte

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

Absolite wrote:

shocked to see only ONE person is handling the streaming. Unless there are others. Prove me wrong please
Unfortunately, only histy has the client so the rest of us can't do anything about the stream. sorry :( :(
Absolyte

Sylux6 wrote:

Absolite wrote:

Done, I have fixed it to 17:00 for you, would this be fine?
Could you fix our other match on Sunday at 17:OO as well please ? I didn't notice that you didn't fix the matchtime for this one.
With consideration for team KawaiiKirbyOneesama (your opponent), i have shifted your match to UTC 19:00. Please state if it is acceptable.
Sylux
It seems to be ok. Thank you ♥
Sorega
Master memes vs SS So Saucisson will be at 20H UTC instead of 18H UTC. Seen with Harrharrqi (captain of Master memes)
VINXIS
fixed waiuting for Histy to come back alive

incoming double post
VINXIS
uzzi

Mishima Yurara wrote:

Please forgive the first matches being inconsistent with the rules about mod-specific pools, and the minimum required members to play.
Sick organizing baro.
Topic Starter
Histoire

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Mishima Yurara wrote:

Please forgive the first matches being inconsistent with the rules about mod-specific pools, and the minimum required members to play.
Sick organizing baro.
mandoodinator
Absolyte
I feel so dead :o
Topic Starter
Histoire
And we are live! http://www.twitch.tv/OHC2015
To kick of the 2nd day of the group stage. Hype!
VINXIS
added custom commands in tourney twitch stream
uzzi
When is the map pool for the next round be available?
VINXIS
~2 days
VINXIS
Sorega

Mishima Yurara wrote:

~2 days
OK...........
Azurium
Only one game went to tiebreaker. xD
Anyways, fun tournament! Even though the odds were against us, we still had fun playing in it.
Thanks to everyone who ran it!
Absolyte
Scores will be tabulated today. Teams proceeding to the round of 16 will be announced soon!
Topic Starter
Histoire
The brackets and schedules have been released for round of 16!
The map pool will be released every Tuesday consequently
Absolyte
All teams, please check to see if you have qualified for round of 16. This will be a double elimination tournament style, meaning to all teams who have lost, you have 1 more chance to make if for the grand finals. To all teams who dropped out in the group stages, I hope you have had fun and thank you for participating in the osu! Histy Championships. For qualified teams, congratulations on making it through group stage! Please check with your opponent team regarding the timing IF YOU WANT ANY CHANGES. Changes on the actual day itself will most likely NOT BE ALLOWED. Hence, to avoid automatic disqualification, please ensure your entire, or at the very least 4, is able to make it for the match. Notify either Histy or any of the staff members of a change you would like to make and we will adjust it to your preference asap. I wish you all the best, and see you this weekend. :D :D

- Statician / Referee Absolite
Tatch

10:00 + 8h = 8:00

nice math
oneplusone

nice double single elimination
Topic Starter
Histoire

Tatch wrote:

10:00 + 8h = 8:00

nice math
fixed
so fried rn

oneplusone wrote:

what

edit: double fix im so fried
edit: triple fix im done
VINXIS
u r fried

btw teams and schedules have changed
Absolyte
http://challonge.com/osuhistychampionship2015
This is the back-up for the schedules in case anyone wants to check. Will be keeping track of scores here too.
Ayako
Have mercy arsecrackers x.x
Topic Starter
Histoire
Map pool is out for Round of 16!

Map pool selector's comments:

"ey evry1 this is Vinxis/mishima yurara.
These maps were picked based on accepting many diverse playstyles while having maps that are decently/well-made to good songs!~ hope u like them lolz" - VINXIS/Mishima Yurara

"we have 3 cb maps lol
u don't cb" - Histoire

Download the Mappack here!

No Mod

1. C-SHOW - Rocking to the Beat [Overdrive] - Priti
  2. Skrillex - First Of The Year (Equinox) [ND1] - nold_1702
  3. TOMOSUKE x Jazzin'park feat. LANA - Kiroku no Kakera (sasakure.UK Framework Remix) [Another] - captin1
  4. xi - Blue Zenith [Frey's Extra] - Asphyxia
  5. Camellia feat. Nanahira - Energy Drink Girl Fein-chan! [cjcj] - jcjc
  6. Kurubukko vs yukitani - Minamichita EVOLVED [Another] - Cherry Blossom

Hidden

1. 8284 vs wa. - Adularescence [Extra] - Cherry Blossom
  2. Expander - Move That Body [EXTREME] - fanzhen0019
  3. FLOOR LEGENDS -KAC 2012- - KAC 2012 ULTIMATE MEDLEY -HISTORIA SOUND VOLTEX- [N a s y a's INFINITE] Gamu
  4. Jin - Yobanashi Deceive [Dance] - tutuhaha

Hard Rock

1. Yooh - snow storm -euphoria- [INFINITE] - ktgster
  2. cillia - FIRST [LAST] - sukiNathan
  3. PESS vs t.A.T.u. - All The Things She Said (DnB Remix) [Stressboxer] - spboxer3
  4. Lifetheory - Daisy [Blossom] - Zare

Double Time

1. ROUND TABLE featuring Nino - Yakusoku no Basho [Insane] - UnitedWeSin
  2. Giga-P - Electric Angel [Insane] - pkmnyab
  3. RAMM ni Haiyoru Kuuko-san to Kuune-san - Sister, Friend, Lover [JauiPakyin] - JauiPlaY
  4. Yoshida Mayumi - Zutto Kono Mama... [cRyo's Insane] - Mythol

FreeMod

1. sana - Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu [Expert] - deetz
  2. An - artcore JINJA [Lunatic] - Flower
  3. LhoU - Highlander [Extra] - Cherry Blossom
  4. Blackhole - Lagomorphic [Lagomorph] - happy623

Tiebreaker

1. Wakeshima Kanon - World's End, Girl's Rondo(Asterisk DnB Remix) [We cry "OPEN"] - Meg
VINXIS
histy is fried and doesnt kno wot a snow storm dl error is http://bloodcat.com/osu/s/158075
plaatinum

oneplusone wrote:

"im too cool for challonge so im going to pretend i know what double elimination looks like!!!"
Topic Starter
Histoire

plaatinum wrote:

oneplusone wrote:

"im too cool for challonge so im going to pretend i know what double elimination looks like!!!"

there already a challonge, and it was just a graphical error
updated

Absolite wrote:

This is the back-up for the schedules in case anyone wants to check. Will be keeping track of scores here too.
leepdesu
where am i
plaatinum

Histoire wrote:

there already a challonge, and it was just a graphical error
updated

Absolite wrote:

If you really want to know, the updated graphic is still wrong lol, but I doubt you really care about it at this point.
Topic Starter
Histoire

plaatinum wrote:

If you really want to know, the updated graphic is still wrong lol, but I doubt you really care about it at this point.
fml
fixed again
should be correct this time
Absolyte
Good evening/afternoon! Tomorrow's finally the round of 16. To all competing teams, please doublecheck your match timings, ensure that you tally the UTC to your time zone correctly to avoid missing out on the match and giving a walkover. Also, this is the last chance for you to change your match timings, so please ensure that AT LEAST 4 of your members can make it, though it would work in your favor if all could make it. I hope you have practiced the maps in the mappools to your utmost limits and I wish you all the best for your matches. See you tomorrow/ the day after! :D :D
leepdesu
Hard mappool
Absolyte
@-LeeP-
Of course! Just please be sure to inform your opponent's team's captain to get their approval and I'll adjust it immediately :)
show more