community forum

osu! Histy Championships (OHC) [Grand Finals]

posted
Total Posts
298
show more
Sylux6
Hi, the captain of Loli Hunters here. Is there any way to change the matchtime and avoid 19:00(UTC+2) due to dinner time ? :s
In any case good luck to everyone :)
Harrharrqi
Also, since you're rescheduling our match, it would be nice if you can reschedule our match (preferably against anti stream since it works out for them too) to 8:00 UTC. Rescheduling our match against SS would be nice as well since it's 7am-10am for most of our members here
Gatuto
Nice statisticians, loved the graphics, there's one thing though, 1 uruguayan team 2 argentinian teams and Argentina is white while Uruguay has its colour, no big deal ofc but we were already called a Brazilian team on stream, its a little tiring
Dynights
BlueFlame
Wow, I really like those detailed statistics, good job!
Absolyte
Hi! I'm the statician responsible for creating the timetable, I will take all your opinions into account and start to change it respectively, I'm sorry for all the inconvenience caused, I'm still wet behind the ears and it's my first time. Please do not blame Histoire, since I was the one in charge for most of the work. So yeah, I'll get to work on the thing soon. If there are any other problems, please let me know. Thank you :)
Absolyte

GaTu wrote:

Nice statisticians, loved the graphics, there's one thing though, 1 uruguayan team 2 argentinian teams and Argentina is white while Uruguay has its colour, no big deal ofc but we were already called a Brazilian team on stream, its a little tiring
Umm, there are some Uruguayan players in the tournament, so thats why they're there, For example, Snow Drive is an Uruguayan team.

Harrharrqi wrote:

Also, since you're rescheduling our match, it would be nice if you can reschedule our match (preferably against anti stream since it works out for them too) to 8:00 UTC. Rescheduling our match against SS would be nice as well since it's 7am-10am for most of our members here
Umm i may be wrong, but arranging to UTC 8:00 when you are -4 would mean that you are playing at 4:00 in your time, which would mean 4am. Are you sure? For now i have shifted your timing back to UTC 18:00 (14:00 -4) and maintained the UTC 14:00 match. Please notify me if you want any more specific changes.

Sylux6 wrote:

Hi, the captain of Loli Hunters here. Is there any way to change the matchtime and avoid 19:00(UTC+2) due to dinner time ? :s
In any case good luck to everyone :)
Done, I have fixed it to 17:00 for you, would this be fine?

Also, small note, since it is an international competition, the time zones may be a little squeezed together as you can see undesirable timings such as playing at10am or playing at 11pm. I hope you understand that sometimes compromises need to be made, and i sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
:(

Also the schedule has been slightly tweaked due to these various complains. Affected teams please check to see if the schedule is now acceptable.
Harrharrqi

Absolite wrote:

Umm i may be wrong, but arranging to UTC 8:00 when you are -4 would mean that you are playing at 4:00 in your time, which would mean 4am. Are you sure? For now i have shifted your timing back to UTC 18:00 (14:00 -4) and maintained the UTC 14:00 match. Please notify me if you want any more specific changes.
I'm also not sure how you got this time difference, but i do know that 4 of our members, including me, are in PDT (-7). one is MDT(-6), so that shouldn't be a problem, and then 3 of our members are currently in Europe so that would be no problem as well. I've asked my team about these time changes and they are ok with it as well

edit: not sure how no one caught this but the 30th is Sunday and the 31st is Monday, please change this on your schedule
Gatuto

Absolite wrote:

GaTu wrote:

Nice statisticians, loved the graphics, there's one thing though, 1 uruguayan team 2 argentinian teams and Argentina is white while Uruguay has its colour, no big deal ofc but we were already called a Brazilian team on stream, its a little tiring
Umm, there are some Uruguayan players in the tournament, so thats why they're there, For example, Snow Drive is an Uruguayan team.
And there are no argentinian teams? you didn't get what I said, I said that Argentina is white in the graphic
Absolyte
And there are no argentinian teams? you didn't get what I said, I said that Argentina is white in the graphic
Ohh!! Sorry, my geography is really bad. I'm really really sorry for the mistake. I was probably being dumb when making this (a really long time ago). Anyway I have changed it, really sorry for the mistake >.<
Sylux6

Absolite wrote:

Sylux6 wrote:

Hi, the captain of Loli Hunters here. Is there any way to change the matchtime and avoid 19:00(UTC+2) due to dinner time ? :s
In any case good luck to everyone :)
Done, I have fixed it to 17:00 for you, would this be fine?
It's perfect, thank you :)
Absolyte
Hi guys! (And girls if any) only 2 more days before OHC group stage officially starts. If any teams want to alter your match timing, please do so asap! It will likely not be possible to change your match timings ON THE DAY ITSELF. So please, post your requests as soon as possible and I, or the staff members of OHC, will make the changes promptly. Also, a gentle reminder to please check your timings once again as many of you will be playing two matches on the single day, so please ensure that you are 100% sure of when your matches are supposed to start. Finally, there were some requests to change the timings so affected teams, and yes that includes the opponents of the affected teams, please double check your timings to avoid any confusion. I wish all teams the best of luck. :)

-Statician Absolite

P.S. Please point out any mistakes, if there are and there probably will be, and I will correct them as soon as I see the message. I also forgot to add that for teams with people from multiple countries, I have assumed that the time zone for that team was either the captain of the team or the players which filled majority of the team. Anyway that's it from me for now. Farewell ^^
Sorega
Hi

How many players can we switch every maps plz ?

Ty :)
Topic Starter
Histoire
As many as you need. :D
Theres no limit to the amount of players you can switch.
Absolyte
OHC tourney first match scheduled to begin in approx 1 hour 30 mins. All teams please double check your timings on the schedules to make sure you got the correct time down. It is recommended you have the UTC timing on as well to ensure it matches up with what is written on the schedules board. Thats all. Best of luck to all teams, and i hope to see you on the round of 16 next week. :)
Sylux6

Absolite wrote:

Done, I have fixed it to 17:00 for you, would this be fine?
Could you fix our other match on Sunday at 17:OO as well please ? I didn't notice that you didn't fix the matchtime for this one.
Topic Starter
Histoire
We are going live in 7 minutes! Get ready! http://www.twitch.tv/ohc2015
VINXIS
15 minute break!

ANTISTREAM VS SS WAS INTENSE AS FUCK HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Topic Starter
Histoire
And we are back live again! http://www.twitch.tv/ohc2015
Absolyte
To all dear viewers, we apologize for the stream dying. Histy hasn't slept for who knows how long, so he's kinda dead right now. Anyways, we'll try and figure out a solution about the dead stream. So please bear with us or until our sleeping beauty wakes up.

- Statician/Referee Absolite
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply