forum

Aimer - Last Stardust

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MiyuEdelfelt
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 12:30:47 AM

Artist: Aimer
Title: Last Stardust
Tags: Fate Stay Night, Fate Unlimited Bladeworks, Fate
BPM: 81.34
Filesize: 7710kb
Play Time: 05:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1 stars, 139 notes)
  2. tehcreativedude's Hard (1.81 stars, 0 notes)
Download: Aimer - Last Stardust
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My First Beatmap! I hope you enjoy and credit to both my friends tehcreatordude. and Arphimigon. These two helped me out a lot. I hope you enjoy and feel free to add your own difficulties! ^^
Dromadan
This map isn't complete at all, move it to WIP's! There's just no notes in hard either.
Regarding to the easy difficulty, raise the circle size a bit and don't leave such huge gaps.
Topic Starter
MiyuEdelfelt
Well I think there were less breaks but somehow the sliders disappeared. The hard is being worked on. Let me get my partner to fix it.
Dab

MiyuEdelfelt wrote:

Well I think there were less breaks but somehow the sliders disappeared. The hard is being worked on. Let me get my partner to fix it.
Yup, still working on Hard. At the time of submission I only set up the difficulty. Guess this was submitted as ready for ranking instead of a WIP. :?
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.