forum

Need more pp? Download them!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh
8/10 payments take too long to complete
[ Turtle ]
Nyo senpai thank for this solution on getting pp, no matter how hard i try it seems i always fail. But, now i can just download my pp. I am already working on the unlimited package, the 10 years of my life can be yours and im getting the dna right now. Thank you again :D
Topic Starter
Nyo

[ Turtle ] wrote:

Nyo senpai thank for this solution on getting pp, no matter how hard i try it seems i always fail. But, now i can just download my pp. I am already working on the unlimited package, the 10 years of my life can be yours and im getting the dna right now. Thank you again :D
I'm glad to hear that you like our new special temporary certificate serial access md5-hashed key system to download pp ^.^
But now keep downloading pp. Go on.
Ceph23
I was afraid to click it at first. But it actually works. Thanks man : D
priserpik51
With this I reached 4k PPs thanks Nyo ! Next time do the same thing reversed, we give you PPs and we get money !
piruchan
Glorious
Topic Starter
Nyo

Ceph23 wrote:

I was afraid to click it at first. But it actually works. Thanks man : D
No problem. We are always available if you have any kind problem with our service (at least until you don't get banned lol)

priserpik51 wrote:

With this I reached 4k PPs thanks Nyo ! Next time do the same thing reversed, we give you PPs and we get money !
Thanks for the idea! My team of trained monkeys is already working on it, downloadmoremoneywithyourpp coming soon!

piruchan wrote:

Glorious
You won a PP Basic+ Packet! Download your extra 300pp here.
KatouMegumi
Nice! I have gotten -index's butthurt! That's awesome! Now i've had 20k pp. (Also, posted this thread on /r/downloadmoreram)
Shohei Ohtani
tried this

got my account banned.
joi-
This is amazing! It turned my whole life around!
B1rd
Sorry but I've already found a better way to get pp.

KatouMegumi
Sorry but i've found really working method. (Not lying, i shouldn't post this if i lie)
http://ppaddict.tillerino.org
Kozaktri
There goes 10 years of my life...
- Marco -
shit, i downloaded too much pp :(

Topic Starter
Nyo

marcostudios wrote:

shit, i downloaded too much pp :(

Lol nice bug
Zuikaku
I think it's fake?
Bweh
Nah no way
Yuudachi-kun
I downloaded this and now I have 5500pp
StephOsu
too scared to download but i still tried the free one first and i got 100 pp FOR FREE
time to pay for pp
abraker
How do I sell pp?