Seems fine now.We're ready to go now!
Thx happy =w=b
Comment ça-va, Umi? Ce sera une courte mod. Bon chance. Ce sera un mod court. Bonne chance.Insane
- 00:32:222 (1,2) The current unstack of these two sliders doesn't play bad, but I think it would flow better if you stacked them and do something similar as you did here 01:15:858 (1,2) or 00:43:131 (1,2)
- 01:33:358 (4,6) Just a mini suggestion here to avoid the touch between these two circles. I think the pattern would flow better if you move a bit the (6) to the left.
- 00:51:540 (4,5,6) The way you placed this object would flow better if you try out something smoother rather than lineal. What about this then?
Thank you for modding
HappyRocket88 wrote:[/centre][/notice][Guy's Insane]
- 00:04:267 (1) Add a whistle over the slider's end to emphasize the vocals better. - didn't sounding some drums here, keep it.
- 00:15:858 (1,2) While I was playing this, this was a bit confusing because you didn't managed such as hidden stacks in the previous patterns. It doesn't play bad but i think it would flow better if you did something like this - changed
- 00:21:995 (4,5) This is just a personal suggestion, but I think it could have had a better rhythm if you have tried a flow that emphasizes rather the blue ticks as you did before. For example. - i prefer the current one.
- 00:24:835 (11) Overmapped. There's no 1/4 sound over the blue tick. Besides, you already used two triplets before as well as you did here 00:19:495 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) , so it would have more sense if you kept consistency and remove that note. - It doesn't overmapped. this sound like 1/6 rhythm but i can use 1/4 triplet as simplification.
- 00:57:449 (1) This slider doesn't play bad, but I think you shouldn't miss such as an important beat as this one 00:57:676 with a slider reverse. what about ifd you emphasize that strong beat with the beginning of a slider and place a note before it? like this - sorry but i like this pattern
- 00:59:949 (3) This is a nazi suggestion, but I think it would be better if you stack this slider over this circle 00:59:267 (5) as well as you did with 00:59:495 (1) and 00:58:358 (3) to keep the DS consistency here. - fixed
- 01:27:676 (1) NC here? Just to have consistency with the NC combing pattern you managed during the whole set. - already added nc here.