- Audio preview time conflicts with other difficulties.The preview point must be on 01:09:608- to avoid the audio preview time conflicts with other difficulties
- 01:35:858(1)- On 01:36:313- there seems to be a noticeable beat which you leaving it empty adding just a note on 01:35:858-.Would be good if you will have a 1/1 slider here instead having only a note to ignore the beat from 01:36:313-.Having a 1/1 slider here,the beat would not feel empty as before
- 01:39:495(1)- Same as above ^.There's a noticeable beat on 01:39:949- and leaving it empty doesn't seems to be a good idea so a 1/1 slider here would be nice to follow that beat as well
- 00:23:813- Here's a noticeable beat which is ignored and left empty.A note would be good to emphasize this noticeable beat.It would be like 00:20:176(2)- where there's another noticeable beat but which is emphasize and not ignored
- 00:39:040(3,1)- The vocal from 00:39:495(1)- is going to be stronger but seems you used an antijump which doesn't emphasize the stronger vocal from 00:39:495-Increasing the spacing a bit between these sliders I mean making a jump would make more sense to that stronger vocal
- 01:09:154(2)- Honestly saying,I don't hear any beat on this tick if you listen the music carefully and also with 25% and 50% speed.It means that this note seems to be overmapped so I suggest to delete this note to avoid overmapping here and since there's no any beat on this tick
- 00:16:767(4,5,6)- If you listen the song carefully,you will see that you overmapped the doublets using triplets here.To have only doublets here to avoid overmapping the doublets you have to delete the note from 00:16:881-
- 01:26:767(8)- Did you forgot to add the NC here?If yes,you have to add the NC because there's the reset of the vocals and because you added NCs on every one downbeat as I can see
That must be all! Pretty nice mapset!
Call me back!