KenKensK wrote:

1st mod in my life ;-; so you may find bullshits ;w;
SPOILER
Rain
00:13:389 (4) - move to x:112
00:13:562 (5) - move to x:32
00:16:683 - add note maybe ;w; No, it will be overmapped
00:17:030 (7) - NC No, sorry
01:06:312 (4) - make dash (move to x:372 maybe)
01:13:145 (7) - NC No, sorry
01:20:812 (9) - NC No, sorry

SPOILER
Platter
00:01:252 (6) - move to x:260
00:04:026 (6) - move to x:260
00:11:135 (4) - NC No, sorry
00:17:030 (9) - NC No, sorry
00:27:812 (4) - NC No, sorry
00:34:145 (7) - NC No, sorry
00:35:312 (1) - remove NC
00:35:812 (3) - NC No, sorry
00:41:145 (9) - NC No, sorry
00:42:812 (5) - NC No, sorry
01:13:145 (7) - NC No, sorry
01:10:645 (2) - move to x:284
01:25:479 (1) - move to x:80

SPOILER
Salad
00:41:145 (7) - NC No, sorry
00:41:479 (1) - remove NC No, sorry
00:49:812 (2) - NC No, sorry
01:01:145 (3) - NC No, sorry
01:04:479 (3) - NC No, sorry
01:13:812 (2) - clap instead of whistle maybe
01:14:145 (3) - whistle instead of clap at the start of the slider and clap at the end ?
01:15:479 (6) - clap at slider's end
01:18:145 (4) - NC
01:20:812 (6) - NC No, sorry

SPOILER
Cup
00:17:030 (4) - NC
00:18:764 (2) - NC
00:30:479 (6) - NC No, sorry
00:31:812 (2) - NC No, sorry
00:33:145 (5) - NC No, sorry
00:35:812 (5) - NC No, sorry
00:53:145 (4) - NC No, sorry
01:01:979 (9) - NC No, sorry
01:02:145 (1) - remove NC No, sorry
01:10:145 (8) - NC No, sorry
01:11:145 (1) - remove NC No, sorry
01:11:979 (1) - remove NC No, sorry
01:13:145 (5) - NC No, sorry
01:13:812 (1) - remove NC No, sorry
01:18:145 (3) - NC No, sorry
01:20:812 (6) - NC No, sorry
01:23:812 (5) - NC No, sorry
01:26:645 (7) - NC No, sorry
01:27:312 - add note ?
01:27:812 (1) - remove NC No, sorry
Awsome mapset :) Gl >w< Thank you owo
Ascendance
Hi soon I'll mod~
Ascendance
M4M with Kyuare for seal.mp4

General

Metadata
  1. The current source is wrong, it should be: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood with no spaces between "Full" and "metal".
  2. I'm almost positive that the actual title is 嘘 (Romanized is Uso). You can check sources here and here.
AIMod
  1. Letterbox is enabled in the Cup, Salad, and Platter difficulties, please disable it!
  2. Please disable Widescreen Support if you do not plan to have a storyboard!
Tags
  1. Consider adding the Japanese source to tags if you do not plan on using it for your actual source. 鋼の錬金術師
  2. Consider adding ED, as it is the ending of the anime.
  3. Consider adding FMA
  4. Consider adding Lie as well, as Uso translates to this.

Since fixing general stuff took me ~30 minutes, I'll just do salad difficulty since I can work the most with it. You can poke me back after some more mods

Salad
  1. First of all, I completed this map without dash and only missing 5 notes. You really need to add some more dashes.
  2. 00:01:946 (7) - Dash here from (6) since it's vocally emphasized.
  3. 00:05:240 (8) - Dash here from (7) because ^
  4. 00:27:312 (5,6) - move one of these notes, it's not good to keep the catcher in a dead zone where the catcher stays still for too long.
  5. 01:02:812 (5) - dash for emphasis
  6. 01:06:812 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - pattern is a bit tricky for players of this level, maybe slant them so it's easier to play.
  7. In general, look for more places such as the point above to add some small dashes on emphasized notes, as I didn't point them all out. Hopefully this helps.
Topic Starter
Kyuare

Ascendance wrote:

M4M with Kyuare for seal.mp4

General

Metadata
  1. The current source is wrong, it should be: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood with no spaces between "Full" and "metal".
  2. I'm almost positive that the actual title is 嘘 (Romanized is Uso). You can check sources here and here.
AIMod
  1. Letterbox is enabled in the Cup, Salad, and Platter difficulties, please disable it!
  2. Please disable Widescreen Support if you do not plan to have a storyboard!
Tags
  1. Consider adding the Japanese source to tags if you do not plan on using it for your actual source. 鋼の錬金術師
  2. Consider adding ED, as it is the ending of the anime.
  3. Consider adding FMA
  4. Consider adding Lie as well, as Uso translates to this.

Since fixing general stuff took me ~30 minutes, I'll just do salad difficulty since I can work the most with it. You can poke me back after some more mods

Salad
  1. First of all, I completed this map without dash and only missing 5 notes. You really need to add some more dashes.
  2. 00:01:946 (7) - Dash here from (6) since it's vocally emphasized. (No, this is a salad for jumps begginers, so I will not put dash at the beginning of the music here.
  3. 00:05:240 (8) - Dash here from (7) because ^ (^
  4. 00:27:312 (5,6) - move one of these notes, it's not good to keep the catcher in a dead zone where the catcher stays still for too long.
  5. 01:02:812 (5) - dash for emphasis
  6. 01:06:812 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - pattern is a bit tricky for players of this level, maybe slant them so it's easier to play.
  7. In general, look for more places such as the point above to add some small dashes on emphasized notes, as I didn't point them all out. Hopefully this helps.
(Stuff that haven't been argued have been fixed according to your words, thank you.
PS: Sorry for my bad English
AloWind
I'll not be a lot useful, I will just mod the rain one :

01:01:979 (3,4,1) - The triangle is a bit weir like I tried it in a different wait and it was easier and better, like this if you can watch it or pm me and I'll show you https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4090213

There is a lot of problems with droplet but I don't think you can do something about it, it will be hard to SS for a lot of people, but there is some good points about it.

00:36:145 (1) - But this one is a problem, after this dash, you should try to do something more "smooth".. I like this word ;). Don't do this half circle maybe. A bit like this but.. idk https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4090281

I find some other problems but I don't think I don't know if you can fix it like here : 01:18:812 (1) - like always, droplets for some who are still "bad" with dash, they will go too far and miss a lot of them, but I don't know if you can do better than that and I don't think it is useful, (that was an useless information sorry for that :) )

Your map is really great (the rain one) if you want more help I'll try to mod the salad etc.. Good luck and go for ranked o/
Topic Starter
Kyuare

AloWind wrote:

I'll not be a lot useful, I will just mod the rain one :

01:01:979 (3,4,1) - The triangle is a bit weir like I tried it in a different wait and it was easier and better, like this if you can watch it or pm me and I'll show you https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4090213 (J'ai déplacé 01:02:145 (1) - à x:272; le triplet est plus facile et la suite sera plus logique

There is a lot of problems with droplet but I don't think you can do something about it, it will be hard to SS for a lot of people, but there is some good points about it.

00:36:145 (1) - But this one is a problem, after this dash, you should try to do something more "smooth".. I like this word ;). Don't do this half circle maybe. A bit like this but.. idk https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4090281 (En effet

I find some other problems but I don't think I don't know if you can fix it like here : 01:18:812 (1) - like always, droplets for some who are still "bad" with dash, they will go too far and miss a lot of them, but I don't know if you can do better than that and I don't think it is useful, (that was an useless information sorry for that :) ) (Non, le fait d'avoir courbé ce slider ainsi rend le flow beaucoup plus fun a jouer, désolé

Your map is really great (the rain one) if you want more help I'll try to mod the salad etc.. Good luck and go for ranked o/
Nice mod, thank you !
AloWind
Cette fois-ci je vais faire en français, ce sera plus rapide surtout que je vais certainement en faire beaucoup pour ces maps :

PLATTER :

00:22:812 (1) - Lorsque les joueurs qui ne peuvent pas faire plus dure que les platter vont faire ce moment ce fruit sera peut-être approximatif et va entraîner un shit miss si cette personne n'a pas bien fait son dash, ça reste subtile mais je pense que c'est important de peut être éviter ce tout petit espace, après c'est toi qui voit.

00:33:145 (5) - Il est presque nécessaire de faire un dash pour récupérer ce slider, tu devrais aussi le rapprocher du 4 un peu pour éviter ce besoin de dash qui n'est pas spécialement bien à cet endroit

00:35:312 (11) - Pareil là, ce moment est plutôt calme et c'est un moment sans dash comme tu l'as certainement voulu, soit tu mets un espace pour obliger le joueur à dash, soit tu n'en mets pas du tout, c'est à toi de choisir, car si le joueur ne maîtrise pas parfaitement le dash il est possible qu'il aille trop loin et miss même si ça reste qu'un cas particulier

00:40:812 (7,8,9) - Là je te propose, soit de les espacer plus pour que le joueur soit obligé de rester appuyé sur le dash pour les récupérer, ce qui semble quand même plutôt dure pour une patter soit de rapprocher le slider pour éviter ce dash entre le 8 et le 9. Mais je pense pas que ce soit utile puisque le passage passe bien comme il est, donc je pense pas qu'il y ait vraiment besoin d'un changement, je donne juste des propositions là

01:18:812 (1) - Ce slider après ce stream force le joueur à dash pour éviter de miss, je pense pas que cet espace entre le 10 et le 1 devrait être là

La fin de la platter dans le reste est bien, la map est plutôt "smooth", un joueur qui glisse beaucoup pourrais l'fc plutôt facilement, les dash sont pas abusés et sont bien à prendre, même quand on reste appuyé sur la touche, j'ai juste une reproche à faire sur certain slider comme là 01:02:145 (1,2) - qui resteront un peu dure peut être pour une platter et seront un peu horrible à prendre pour des joueurs avec un niveau moyen, ils partiront soit trop loin soit pas assez et louperont le dash. A toi de voir !

SALAD :

La plupart des fruits j'ai l'impression que je vais les rater puisqu'ils sont éloigné, je sais pas si dans une salad il faut imposer des dash ou pas mais je vais partir du principe que ça ne doit pas en avoir, rien que le début, je pense qu'il y a des espaces un peu abusé, après c'est que moi

00:10:095 (8,9) - Là, c'est un bon exemple d'espace un peu trop grand qui me semble peut être abusé et à raccourcir mais après je te rappelle je n'ai jamais mod ce genre de map donc je pourrais pas dire si c'est un problème ou non, je vais seulement essayer de te montrer les problèmes qui me semblent important

00:19:457 (4,5,1) - Après ce dash et ce circle il faut dash pour rattraper le 1, je sais pas si c'est intentionnel mais ça me semble trop précis pour les débutant, fait un espace comme tu l'as fait là 00:15:816 (5,6) - ça passe très bien

00:43:979 (5,1) - Pareil pour là, le dash qui est intentionnel ou pas, les débutants vont pouvoir les faire ces jumps ?

00:46:645 (4,5) - C'est déjà moins espacé mais ça reste encore un peu trop

00:48:979 (6,1) - Par contre lui c'est beaucoup trop, encore si les autre c'était voulu, ils étaient modéré, mais celui là si tu le voulais vraiment baisse le car à cet ar, ce dash sera très dure à faire pour eux, si tu veux le garder, diminue le, c'est important

01:01:979 (6,1,2,3,4,5) - Le 6 et le 5 rapproche les pour faire une suite plus agréable à prendre, celle là est un peu tordu

01:07:645 (6,7) - Pareil que les autres, si le dash n'est pas voulu, rapproche les car sans dash c'est un peu limite

01:18:645 (2,1) - Encore une fois, même problème (si c'en est un)

01:19:479 (3,4) - Le dash entre les deux slider, beaucoup de dash dans cette map qui sont pas fait pour les débutants, cette map est trop dure pour une salade, les espaces sont trop grands à beaucoup d'endroit, je sais pas.. :?

01:21:812 (2,3) - A la limite du hyper dash..

01:27:978 (6,7) - Again

Une salad qui me semble beaucoup trop dure pour les débutants, on dirait plus une map faite pour les personnes qui savent maîtriser le dash, ce qui n'est pas le cas pour les joueurs qui jouent depuis 1 mois environ, certains dash encore je suis d'accord, même si je les ai dit là je pense qu'il y en a que tu peux garder mais il y en a trop d'affilé et ça me semble trop, si tu veux en garder, il faut que tu en enlèves et que tu "nerf" certains d'entre eux qui me semble niveau platter.

CUP :

Elle me semble modéré et plutôt bien, juste une ou deux choses :

00:48:645 (6,7) - Réduire l'espace entre ceux deux sliders

01:02:645 (4,1) - Réduire un tout petit peux cet espace ?

01:22:145 (2,3,4) - Réduire un peux les espacement de ces sliders qui font un patern délicat pour une cup, ça restera comme tu le souhaites mais en un peu mieux

Voilà, une cup avec des petits problèmes médiocre, je pense que le seul espace qui pose problème est le premier à 48:645 sinon le reste ne sont que des détails.

Voilà j'espère que ça va t'aider en tout cas j'ai fais de mon mieux !
Topic Starter
Kyuare

AloWind wrote:

Cette fois-ci je vais faire en français, ce sera plus rapide surtout que je vais certainement en faire beaucoup pour ces maps :

PLATTER :

00:22:812 (1) - Lorsque les joueurs qui ne peuvent pas faire plus dure que les platter vont faire ce moment ce fruit sera peut-être approximatif et va entraîner un shit miss si cette personne n'a pas bien fait son dash, ça reste subtile mais je pense que c'est important de peut être éviter ce tout petit espace, après c'est toi qui voit.

00:33:145 (5) - Il est presque nécessaire de faire un dash pour récupérer ce slider, tu devrais aussi le rapprocher du 4 un peu pour éviter ce besoin de dash qui n'est pas spécialement bien à cet endroit

00:35:312 (11) - Pareil là, ce moment est plutôt calme et c'est un moment sans dash comme tu l'as certainement voulu, soit tu mets un espace pour obliger le joueur à dash, soit tu n'en mets pas du tout, c'est à toi de choisir, car si le joueur ne maîtrise pas parfaitement le dash il est possible qu'il aille trop loin et miss même si ça reste qu'un cas particulier

00:40:812 (7,8,9) - Là je te propose, soit de les espacer plus pour que le joueur soit obligé de rester appuyé sur le dash pour les récupérer, ce qui semble quand même plutôt dure pour une patter soit de rapprocher le slider pour éviter ce dash entre le 8 et le 9. Mais je pense pas que ce soit utile puisque le passage passe bien comme il est, donc je pense pas qu'il y ait vraiment besoin d'un changement, je donne juste des propositions là

01:18:812 (1) - Ce slider après ce stream force le joueur à dash pour éviter de miss, je pense pas que cet espace entre le 10 et le 1 devrait être là

La fin de la platter dans le reste est bien, la map est plutôt "smooth", un joueur qui glisse beaucoup pourrais l'fc plutôt facilement, les dash sont pas abusés et sont bien à prendre, même quand on reste appuyé sur la touche, j'ai juste une reproche à faire sur certain slider comme là 01:02:145 (1,2) - qui resteront un peu dure peut être pour une platter et seront un peu horrible à prendre pour des joueurs avec un niveau moyen, ils partiront soit trop loin soit pas assez et louperont le dash. A toi de voir ! (La salad est la pour initier le joueur aux dash, ici c'est une platter pour un joueur qui veut plus de difficulté, il devras maintenir le dash pour passer les moments durs comme celui-ci. Et puis, une fois qu'on arrive à le passer, il devient super fun!

SALAD :

La plupart des fruits j'ai l'impression que je vais les rater puisqu'ils sont éloigné, je sais pas si dans une salad il faut imposer des dash ou pas mais je vais partir du principe que ça ne doit pas en avoir, rien que le début, je pense qu'il y a des espaces un peu abusé, après c'est que moi

00:10:095 (8,9) - Là, c'est un bon exemple d'espace un peu trop grand qui me semble peut être abusé et à raccourcir mais après je te rappelle je n'ai jamais mod ce genre de map donc je pourrais pas dire si c'est un problème ou non, je vais seulement essayer de te montrer les problèmes qui me semblent important Non, ce spacing me semble bien.

00:19:457 (4,5,1) - Après ce dash et ce circle il faut dash pour rattraper le 1, je sais pas si c'est intentionnel mais ça me semble trop précis pour les débutant, fait un espace comme tu l'as fait là 00:15:816 (5,6) - ça passe très bien

00:43:979 (5,1) - Pareil pour là, le dash qui est intentionnel ou pas, les débutants vont pouvoir les faire ces jumps ?

00:46:645 (4,5) - C'est déjà moins espacé mais ça reste encore un peu trop

00:48:979 (6,1) - Par contre lui c'est beaucoup trop, encore si les autre c'était voulu, ils étaient modéré, mais celui là si tu le voulais vraiment baisse le car à cet ar, ce dash sera très dure à faire pour eux, si tu veux le garder, diminue le, c'est important

01:01:979 (6,1,2,3,4,5) - Le 6 et le 5 rapproche les pour faire une suite plus agréable à prendre, celle là est un peu tordu

01:07:645 (6,7) - Pareil que les autres, si le dash n'est pas voulu, rapproche les car sans dash c'est un peu limite

01:18:645 (2,1) - Encore une fois, même problème (si c'en est un)

01:19:479 (3,4) - Le dash entre les deux slider, beaucoup de dash dans cette map qui sont pas fait pour les débutants, cette map est trop dure pour une salade, les espaces sont trop grands à beaucoup d'endroit, je sais pas.. :?

01:21:812 (2,3) - A la limite du hyper dash..

01:27:978 (6,7) - Again

Une salad qui me semble beaucoup trop dure pour les débutants, on dirait plus une map faite pour les personnes qui savent maîtriser le dash, ce qui n'est pas le cas pour les joueurs qui jouent depuis 1 mois environ, certains dash encore je suis d'accord, même si je les ai dit là je pense qu'il y en a que tu peux garder mais il y en a trop d'affilé et ça me semble trop, si tu veux en garder, il faut que tu en enlèves et que tu "nerf" certains d'entre eux qui me semble niveau platter. J'ai donc appliqué quasi toutes tes suggestions pour nerf quelques spacing, mais j'ai placé quelques dash logiques pour équilibrer le spread avec la Cup et la Platter.

CUP :

Elle me semble modéré et plutôt bien, juste une ou deux choses :

00:48:645 (6,7) - Réduire l'espace entre ceux deux sliders

01:02:645 (4,1) - Réduire un tout petit peux cet espace ?

01:22:145 (2,3,4) - Réduire un peux les espacement de ces sliders qui font un patern délicat pour une cup, ça restera comme tu le souhaites mais en un peu mieux

Voilà, une cup avec des petits problèmes médiocre, je pense que le seul espace qui pose problème est le premier à 48:645 sinon le reste ne sont que des détails.

Voilà j'espère que ça va t'aider en tout cas j'ai fais de mon mieux !
Merci beaucoup !
BoberOfDarkness

random miss always welcome

I will mod it tomorrow or on Saturday whenever I will have some free time. Christmas steeled my tim

Ready for rank, will remove the overdose after the BN check
-firstly, you should ask some other modders, I doubt that map is ready after 3 mods, and I think that BNs will say the same :^
-secondly, there is no reason to remove overdose after bns check, now or whenever, its well made, fun, flow is nice. You want remove just because its hard?
-thirdly, move map to pending since you wrote its ready for ranking lol

I would like to mod all diffculties from Cup to Overdose

catch me in game (:
autofanboy
Merry Christmas!

█ Optional to change --- █ Suggested to change --- █ Unrankable

[ General]

• Artist
  1. Change the name to 'シド' for accuracy, since it is the official name of the Japanese singing group. For the Romanised Artist slot, you can keep it as 'SID'.

Source
  2. I think the Source should be 'Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood' instead of 'Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood'. You might want to check more wiki stuff and also the official version before changing.

Tags
  3. If you did the above, make sure you add 'Metal' as tags, since someone may search the map with the space, while 'Full' is already mentioned in the word 'Fullmetal' so it can be neglected from tags.

Difficulty Spread
  4. It is something minor. I deem that the HP difference among Cup, Salad and Platter is too similar, that I would say keeping a distance of 1 would make it much clearer. For instance, Cup and Salad can be with HP of 3 and 4 respectively.
  5. Note density of Cup is way too high, I strongly recommend to reduce it. By removing some multiple circles and prolonging sliders to another ones, the density should be reduced. You may refer to my mods given in Cup as well.

Designs
  6. Uncheck 'Widescreen Support' for Overdose.

Length
  7. I would say ending the maps at 01:27:979 would be much better, since the sound at 01:28:145 is not that large and prominent enough to get emphasized.

Combos
  8. Try to avoid usage of 1-combo because it can cause much confusion to players, seeing a lot of fruit splashing. Example is 01:04:812 (1,1,1) in Overdose. You may group 01:04:812 (1,1) as a combo and 01:05:479 (1,1) together as well.
  9. Also, try to avoid stacking combos (around 10+) at easier difficulties like Cup and Salad, these are also not recommended that beginners can easily miss if they cannot see the notes.

[ Cup]

• Gameplay
  1. 00:39:979 (4,1) - Distance here would be too high compared to the previous notes, it might also become hard to catch for the beginners. Consider lowering it.
  2. 00:44:979 (3,4) - ^
  3. 00:46:145 (6,7,8,9,1) - I see what you are trying to do here, emphasizing drums probably. However I think it is too much for a Cup, basically lowering the density at this part would do better since the notes are not cramping together. Consider changing it.
  4. 00:48:979 (7,8) - Difficult to catch due to the distance. Reduce it maybe?
  5. 00:54:645 (1,2) - ^
  6. 00:59:479 (5,6,7,8) - It is too much here in my opinion, even though the rhythm is fine but the way you prolong the sliders to meet the another one, would be too complicated for beginners. Therefore a good solution is to remap here.
  7. 01:01:979 (9,1,2,3,4,1) - Same as previously mentioned.
  8. 01:06:812 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - ^
  9. 01:26:645 (7,8,9,10,1,2,3) - ^, you can simply map the louder sounds to create better effects.

[ Salad]

• Gameplay
  1. Insufficient dash usage in Salad, especially the parts before Kiai Time. I highly suggest to add dashes at the previous parts to optimize it.
  2. Sliders like 00:01:946 (7) and 00:04:720 (7) are way too high in velocity, which is too easy to miss the both ends if the players are not in time with it. Consider shortening it by slanting the slider or reduce in slider velocity.
  3. 00:10:095 (8,9) - You may add a slight dash here to emphasize the strong vocal at (9).
  4. 00:46:812 (5,1) - Adding a dash here would work, that it can stress the prominent stanza change after the drums.
  5. 00:48:979 (6) - Straight sliders like this before/after circles are not recommended, as players may be in a hurry to catch the next circle, thus miss the tail of this slider. Therefore I suggest slanting it a little bit to let players ready for the next circle.
  6. 00:51:479 (6) - ^
  7. 00:58:979 (1) - ^
  8. 01:02:479 (3,4,5) - The dash sense at (4,5) is not high, that players may still want to move without dashing. Hence I suggest moving (4) closer to (3), so the dash can be added to emphasize the strong vocal at (5).
  9. 01:07:812 (7,1) - Try adding dash here to emphasize the Kiai Time start.
  10. 01:09:312 (2,3) - Dash here is not necessary as (3) is not a strong note at this point. Therefore remove the dash here would do.
  11. 01:11:979 (4,5) - ^
  12. 01:21:812 (2,3,4,5,6) - This part could be more intense to fit consistency with the previous part 01:11:145 (2,3,4) -

[ Platter]

• Gameplay
  1. 00:00:039 - 00:17:030 - Add some dashes here, it is FC-able without any dashing, that it is really plain to play.
  2. 00:24:979 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I deem that the first part is too demanding with dashes, which is not that necessary since it doesn't feel like fitting the sound here.
  3. 00:43:979 (8,1) - The HDash here sounds not necessary to emphasize the note, as it is not that prominent.
  4. 00:45:145 (3,4) - In fact you should add HDash here instead, because (4) starts to be a lot prominent and intense.
  5. 00:46:145 (6,7,1) - While the pattern is totally fine, I would say this part can be hard to Platter players, due to the sliders are quite pointed, that can be easily missed if the player overshot at (6), and thus missing the tail of (7). Consider making the sliders less slanted.
  6. 01:02:145 (1,2,1) - This come up really surprising compared to the parts at this stanza, since there are no HDashes but then 2 HDashes here. Either add some HDashes at the parts before or just remove the HDash at 01:02:145 (1,2) here.
  7. 01:06:812 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Pattern is fine, however the HDash at (2,3) can be hard as (4) is at same place with (3), so players can easily miss if they overshot. Also it applies to (6) that the distance at (5,6) is surprisingly big, it might confuse players too. Therefore reworking at this point would do better.
  8. 01:08:145 (1,2) - The distance is high here, I suggest lowering it.
  9. 01:21:479 (1,2) - HDash at this point is not necessary even though the stanza here is intense, because (2) is not that strong to be emphasized. Hence removing HDash would be fine.
  10. 01:25:479 (1,2) - Try adding a HDash here to stress the Finish at (2), while keeping the distance easy at 01:25:812 (2,3) - .

[ Rain]

• Gameplay
  1. 00:04:720 (6,7) - HDash here is not necessary because (7) is not strong.
  2. 00:23:312 (4,5,6,7) - Is that really a must to include multiple HDash here? I don't think that this part is intense enough to have such kind of consecutive HDashes.
  3. 00:35:145 (2,1) - Distance here can be slightly smaller because it is easy to miss the head of (1) in case of a timing mistake.
  4. 00:55:145 (1,2) - ^
  5. 01:01:979 (3,4,1) - Really easy to miss (4) if the players don't move quickly. Hence moving (4) closer would do well here, while keeping the returning movement you desire to have.
  6. 01:07:645 (4,1) - This part plays strangely because of the prolonged movement at (4). In my opinion, it works better if you end (4) at 01:07:979 while keeping the HDash between (4,1).
  7. 01:10:145 (4,5) - HDash here can be omitted, just to make it varied from the back-and-forth movements at 01:10:812 (1,2,3) - You know, variation would be cool!
  8. 01:15:479 (3,4) - Nah, the HDash is not emphasizing (4) because it has no Finish like what you did before. Therefore removing the HDash would be much better to play at.
  9. 01:16:812 (2,3) - ^
  10. 01:20:645 (2,3) - A dash at this point would be enough already, since (3) is not really strong enough to be stressed by HDash.
  11. 01:21:479 (1,2) - Try removing the HDash here while keeping one at 01:21:812 (2,3)
  12. 01:25:145 (7,1) - Distance here can be slightly smaller just to keep it easy before the intense HDashes.

[ Overdose]

• Gameplay
  1. 00:05:673 (8) - This sounds offbeat, which is not fitting the rhythm at all. Either removing it or move it to another suitable place, for example 00:05:760 - .
  2. 00:31:812 (1,2,1) - Timeline is fine, however the pattern is not matching the rhythm or the song. Consider using another pattern to fit the pattern well.
  3. 01:01:979 (3,1) - This part is not flowing well in my opinion, basically because (3) wipes away players from (1). I would say slanting (3) a little would help much here. Moreover, moving 01:02:312 (2) closer to 01:02:145 (1) helps as well!

In my opinion this still needs some polishing! Find more modders first!

Good luck!
AFB

Topic Starter
Kyuare

alienflybot wrote:

Merry Christmas!

█ Optional to change --- █ Suggested to change --- █ Unrankable

[ General]

• Artist
  1. Change the name to 'シド' for accuracy, since it is the official name of the Japanese singing group. For the Romanised Artist slot, you can keep it as 'SID'.

Source
  2. I think the Source should be 'Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood' instead of 'Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood'. You might want to check more wiki stuff and also the official version before changing.

Tags
  3. If you did the above, make sure you add 'Metal' as tags, since someone may search the map with the space, while 'Full' is already mentioned in the word 'Fullmetal' so it can be neglected from tags.

Difficulty Spread
  4. It is something minor. I deem that the HP difference among Cup, Salad and Platter is too similar, that I would say keeping a distance of 1 would make it much clearer. For instance, Cup and Salad can be with HP of 3 and 4 respectively.
  5. Note density of Cup is way too high, I strongly recommend to reduce it. By removing some multiple circles and prolonging sliders to another ones, the density should be reduced. You may refer to my mods given in Cup as well.

Designs
  6. Uncheck 'Widescreen Support' for Overdose.

Length
  7. I would say ending the maps at 01:27:979 would be much better, since the sound at 01:28:145 is not that large and prominent enough to get emphasized. (No sorry, the sound at 01:28:145 is strong enough for me, and I think this note is required

Combos
  8. Try to avoid usage of 1-combo because it can cause much confusion to players, seeing a lot of fruit splashing. Example is 01:04:812 (1,1,1) in Overdose. You may group 01:04:812 (1,1) as a combo and 01:05:479 (1,1) together as well.
  9. Also, try to avoid stacking combos (around 10+) at easier difficulties like Cup and Salad, these are also not recommended that beginners can easily miss if they cannot see the notes.

[ Cup]

• Gameplay
  1. 00:39:979 (4,1) - Distance here would be too high compared to the previous notes, it might also become hard to catch for the beginners. Consider lowering it.
  2. 00:44:979 (3,4) - ^
  3. 00:46:145 (6,7,8,9,1) - I see what you are trying to do here, emphasizing drums probably. However I think it is too much for a Cup, basically lowering the density at this part would do better since the notes are not cramping together. Consider changing it.
  4. 00:48:979 (7,8) - Difficult to catch due to the distance. Reduce it maybe?
  5. 00:54:645 (1,2) - ^
  6. 00:59:479 (5,6,7,8) - It is too much here in my opinion, even though the rhythm is fine but the way you prolong the sliders to meet the another one, would be too complicated for beginners. Therefore a good solution is to remap here.
  7. 01:01:979 (9,1,2,3,4,1) - Same as previously mentioned.
  8. 01:06:812 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - ^
  9. 01:26:645 (7,8,9,10,1,2,3) - ^, you can simply map the louder sounds to create better effects.

[ Salad]

• Gameplay
  1. Insufficient dash usage in Salad, especially the parts before Kiai Time. I highly suggest to add dashes at the previous parts to optimize it.
  2. Sliders like 00:01:946 (7) and 00:04:720 (7) are way too high in velocity, which is too easy to miss the both ends if the players are not in time with it. Consider shortening it by slanting the slider or reduce in slider velocity.
  3. 00:10:095 (8,9) - You may add a slight dash here to emphasize the strong vocal at (9).
  4. 00:46:812 (5,1) - Adding a dash here would work, that it can stress the prominent stanza change after the drums.
  5. 00:48:979 (6) - Straight sliders like this before/after circles are not recommended, as players may be in a hurry to catch the next circle, thus miss the tail of this slider. Therefore I suggest slanting it a little bit to let players ready for the next circle.
  6. 00:51:479 (6) - ^
  7. 00:58:979 (1) - ^
  8. 01:02:479 (3,4,5) - The dash sense at (4,5) is not high, that players may still want to move without dashing. Hence I suggest moving (4) closer to (3), so the dash can be added to emphasize the strong vocal at (5).
  9. 01:07:812 (7,1) - Try adding dash here to emphasize the Kiai Time start.
  10. 01:09:312 (2,3) - Dash here is not necessary as (3) is not a strong note at this point. Therefore remove the dash here would do.
  11. 01:11:979 (4,5) - ^
  12. 01:21:812 (2,3,4,5,6) - This part could be more intense to fit consistency with the previous part 01:11:145 (2,3,4) -

[ Platter]

• Gameplay
  1. 00:00:039 - 00:17:030 - Add some dashes here, it is FC-able without any dashing, that it is really plain to play.
  2. 00:24:979 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I deem that the first part is too demanding with dashes, which is not that necessary since it doesn't feel like fitting the sound here.
  3. 00:43:979 (8,1) - The HDash here sounds not necessary to emphasize the note, as it is not that prominent.
  4. 00:45:145 (3,4) - In fact you should add HDash here instead, because (4) starts to be a lot prominent and intense.
  5. 00:46:145 (6,7,1) - While the pattern is totally fine, I would say this part can be hard to Platter players, due to the sliders are quite pointed, that can be easily missed if the player overshot at (6), and thus missing the tail of (7). Consider making the sliders less slanted.
  6. 01:02:145 (1,2,1) - This come up really surprising compared to the parts at this stanza, since there are no HDashes but then 2 HDashes here. Either add some HDashes at the parts before or just remove the HDash at 01:02:145 (1,2) here.
  7. 01:06:812 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Pattern is fine, however the HDash at (2,3) can be hard as (4) is at same place with (3), so players can easily miss if they overshot. Also it applies to (6) that the distance at (5,6) is surprisingly big, it might confuse players too. Therefore reworking at this point would do better.
  8. 01:08:145 (1,2) - The distance is high here, I suggest lowering it.
  9. 01:21:479 (1,2) - HDash at this point is not necessary even though the stanza here is intense, because (2) is not that strong to be emphasized. Hence removing HDash would be fine.
  10. 01:25:479 (1,2) - Try adding a HDash here to stress the Finish at (2), while keeping the distance easy at 01:25:812 (2,3) - .

[ Rain]

• Gameplay
  1. 00:04:720 (6,7) - HDash here is not necessary because (7) is not strong.
  2. 00:23:312 (4,5,6,7) - Is that really a must to include multiple HDash here? I don't think that this part is intense enough to have such kind of consecutive HDashes.
  3. 00:35:145 (2,1) - Distance here can be slightly smaller because it is easy to miss the head of (1) in case of a timing mistake.
  4. 00:55:145 (1,2) - ^
  5. 01:01:979 (3,4,1) - Really easy to miss (4) if the players don't move quickly. Hence moving (4) closer would do well here, while keeping the returning movement you desire to have.
  6. 01:07:645 (4,1) - This part plays strangely because of the prolonged movement at (4). In my opinion, it works better if you end (4) at 01:07:979 while keeping the HDash between (4,1).
  7. 01:10:145 (4,5) - HDash here can be omitted, just to make it varied from the back-and-forth movements at 01:10:812 (1,2,3) - You know, variation would be cool!
  8. 01:15:479 (3,4) - Nah, the HDash is not emphasizing (4) because it has no Finish like what you did before. Therefore removing the HDash would be much better to play at.
  9. 01:16:812 (2,3) - ^
  10. 01:20:645 (2,3) - A dash at this point would be enough already, since (3) is not really strong enough to be stressed by HDash.
  11. 01:21:479 (1,2) - Try removing the HDash here while keeping one at 01:21:812 (2,3)
  12. 01:25:145 (7,1) - Distance here can be slightly smaller just to keep it easy before the intense HDashes.

[ Overdose]

• Gameplay
  1. 00:05:673 (8) - This sounds offbeat, which is not fitting the rhythm at all. Either removing it or move it to another suitable place, for example 00:05:760 - .
  2. 00:31:812 (1,2,1) - Timeline is fine, however the pattern is not matching the rhythm or the song. Consider using another pattern to fit the pattern well.
  3. 01:01:979 (3,1) - This part is not flowing well in my opinion, basically because (3) wipes away players from (1). I would say slanting (3) a little would help much here. Moreover, moving 01:02:312 (2) closer to 01:02:145 (1) helps as well!

In my opinion this still needs some polishing! Find more modders first!

Good luck!
AFB

Nice mod, thank you very much.
BoberOfDarkness
Sorry for being late but I was busy recently

here is my mod

Cup
  1. 00:00:039 (1) - add some movement by stacking with 00:00:732 (3) -
  2. 00:05:240 (6) - move to x:288 for keeping same distance between 00:04:200 (4,5) - and 00:04:720 (5,6) -
  3. 00:08:361 (4,1) - more movement would make the pattern more interesting, try x:432 for (4) and for (1) x:120
  4. 00:30:479 (1,1) - 00:31:812 (2,3) - 00:33:812 (1,2) - you use 3 times (almost in row) very similar pattern, in the same place and with almost same movement I am suggesting you to ctrl + h this pattern 00:31:812 (2,3) - that will fix the problem
  5. 00:30:479 (1) - remove new combo , 00:32:145 (3) - add new combo
  6. 00:33:145 (4) - move slider to 00:33:479 - and place single note at 00:33:145 - those will follows vocals better, try this placement too
  7. 00:34:812 (3) - new combo here
  8. 00:48:645 (6) - try reverse slider here
  9. 01:07:479 (1,2) - I think that 1/2 slider is better here than notes
  10. 01:23:479 (5) - try x:248, looks better and flows well
  11. 01:25:479 (3) - add NC
  12. 01:26:645 (7) - add NC
  13. 01:27:812 (1) - remove NC
  14. 01:26:812 - I would add spinner here, fits nicely 01:28:145 (2) - this one is better for spinner ends than place for note

Try to have at least one spinner in each difficulty to create variety in the map and fluctuation among scores. However, if a spinner just doesn't fit anywhere in the song, then there's no need to force one.

Salad
  1. 00:00:732 (3,4) - dont stack them, move (3) to x:448 or something like that
  2. 00:01:426 (5,6) - maybe use slider instead ? Fits to the vocals
  3. 00:04:200 (5) - nice spot for new combo
  4. 00:09:054 (6) - the end of slider is on x512, part of fruit is out of screen, you might want move it one grid left
  5. 00:09:748 (7) - new combo
  6. 00:09:748 (7,8,9) - add some movement here, ctrl + g (7,8) and place (9) on the left side of screen, x:104 is fine to me
  7. 00:25:312 (9,1) - this is very sharp direction change, pretty hard since it is easy to lose droplets, maybe smoother the start of slider? Maybe something likethat
  8. 00:26:312 (2,3) - dont stack them
  9. 00:31:312 (4,2) - maybe move both by one grid, they are on the border of screen
  10. 00:32:645 (2,3) - the pattern can be better, try that
  11. 00:40:145 (4,5,6,7) - add some movement here
  12. 00:56:812 (6) - moving it to x:144 will trigger nice jump
  13. 01:18:645 (2,1,2) - you could make it a little more challenging, try this placement: 01:18:645 (2) - x:320 01:18:812 (1) - x:168 01:19:145 (2) - x:240

you should add some notes, there is big difference between this diff and platter

Platter
  1. 00:19:457 (3,4,1) - the pattern is not bad but can be better, try this:
  2. 00:24:312 (6) - this slider is too fast causing unwanted difficulty spike, try this placement: slider head - x:448 slider tail x:488
  3. 00:24:979 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - stream look weird, you should make notes less stacky and curve shape a bit like that

Placement for ^
    00:24:979 (1) - x:368
    00:25:062 (2) - x:320
    00:25:145 (3) - x:280
    00:25:229 (4) - x:256
    00:25:312 (5) - x:248
    00:25:395 (6) - x:264
  4. 00:26:812 (1,2,3,4) - you keep mapping at right side of screen, maybe use ctrl + h for this pattern for balance between sides?

Rain
  1. 00:36:645 (2,3,4) - maybe try here walk-able pattern. Try this placement: (2) x:408 (3) x:368 (4) x:288
  2. 01:23:145 (6,7,8,9) - that is not clear pattern. Try this shape of stream https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4321820.

Overdose
  1. 00:04:720 (5) - ctrl + h and move to x:432 to add balance
  2. 00:06:800 (4,1) - this is nice spot for hyper dash since on (1) there is loud vocals try x:416 for (1)
  3. 00:10:441 (1,2) - map as slider to follow vocals
  4. 00:24:812 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - try to make it more challenging, you can use my pattern (first) (second)

Very nice mapset!
Topic Starter
Kyuare

BoberOfDarkness wrote:

Sorry for being late but I was busy recently

here is my mod

Cup
  1. 00:00:039 (1) - add some movement by stacking with 00:00:732 (3) - (I put 1 to x:312
  2. 00:05:240 (6) - move to x:288 for keeping same distance between 00:04:200 (4,5) - and 00:04:720 (5,6) -
  3. 00:08:361 (4,1) - more movement would make the pattern more interesting, try x:432 for (4) and for (1) x:120 Increased the spacing a little bit
  4. 00:30:479 (1,1) - 00:31:812 (2,3) - 00:33:812 (1,2) - you use 3 times (almost in row) very similar pattern, in the same place and with almost same movement I am suggesting you to ctrl + h this pattern 00:31:812 (2,3) - that will fix the problem (No, sorry, I don't like this
  5. 00:30:479 (1) - remove new combo , 00:32:145 (3) - add new combo
  6. 00:33:145 (4) - move slider to 00:33:479 - and place single note at 00:33:145 - those will follows vocals better, try this placement too
  7. 00:34:812 (3) - new combo here
  8. 00:48:645 (6) - try reverse slider here
  9. 01:07:479 (1,2) - I think that 1/2 slider is better here than notes
  10. 01:23:479 (5) - try x:248, looks better and flows well
  11. 01:25:479 (3) - add NC
  12. 01:26:645 (7) - add NC
  13. 01:27:812 (1) - remove NC
  14. 01:26:812 - I would add spinner here, fits nicely 01:28:145 (2) - this one is better for spinner ends than place for note

Try to have at least one spinner in each difficulty to create variety in the map and fluctuation among scores. However, if a spinner just doesn't fit anywhere in the song, then there's no need to force one.
    Sorry I won't put spinners in this mapset

Salad
  1. 00:00:732 (3,4) - dont stack them, move (3) to x:448 or something like that
  2. 00:01:426 (5,6) - maybe use slider instead ? Fits to the vocals
  3. 00:04:200 (5) - nice spot for new combo
  4. 00:09:054 (6) - the end of slider is on x512, part of fruit is out of screen, you might want move it one grid left
  5. 00:09:748 (7) - new combo
  6. 00:09:748 (7,8,9) - add some movement here, ctrl + g (7,8) and place (9) on the left side of screen, x:104 is fine to me
  7. 00:25:312 (9,1) - this is very sharp direction change, pretty hard since it is easy to lose droplets, maybe smoother the start of slider? Maybe something likethat
  8. 00:26:312 (2,3) - dont stack them Nope, I'll stack them
  9. 00:31:312 (4,2) - maybe move both by one grid, they are on the border of screen No, it coincides with the result
  10. 00:32:645 (2,3) - the pattern can be better, try that Good idea
  11. 00:40:145 (4,5,6,7) - add some movement here
  12. 00:56:812 (6) - moving it to x:144 will trigger nice jump
  13. 01:18:645 (2,1,2) - you could make it a little more challenging, try this placement: 01:18:645 (2) - x:320 01:18:812 (1) - x:168 01:19:145 (2) - x:240

you should add some notes, there is big difference between this diff and platter

Platter
  1. 00:19:457 (3,4,1) - the pattern is not bad but can be better, try this: No sorry, I prefer this one ^^
  2. 00:24:312 (6) - this slider is too fast causing unwanted difficulty spike, try this placement: slider head - x:448 slider tail x:488
  3. 00:24:979 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - stream look weird, you should make notes less stacky and curve shape a bit like that
    Changed a bit
    Placement for ^
    00:24:979 (1) - x:368
    00:25:062 (2) - x:320
    00:25:145 (3) - x:280
    00:25:229 (4) - x:256
    00:25:312 (5) - x:248
    00:25:395 (6) - x:264
  4. 00:26:812 (1,2,3,4) - you keep mapping at right side of screen, maybe use ctrl + h for this pattern for balance between sides?

Rain
  1. 00:36:645 (2,3,4) - maybe try here walk-able pattern. Try this placement: (2) x:408 (3) x:368 (4) x:288 No, I don't like this placement
  2. 01:23:145 (6,7,8,9) - that is not clear pattern. Try this shape of stream https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4321820. No, this pattern is very clear for me, and I love this shape, sorry

Overdose
  1. 00:04:720 (5) - ctrl + h and move to x:432 to add balance
  2. 00:06:800 (4,1) - this is nice spot for hyper dash since on (1) there is loud vocals try x:416 for (1) No Hypers at the beggining, sorry
  3. 00:10:441 (1,2) - map as slider to follow vocals
  4. 00:24:812 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - try to make it more challenging, you can use my pattern (first) (second) No, Star Rating will increase hugely, and I want to keep 5.25* sorry

Very nice mapset!
Useful mod, thank you !
Cowboy

Oi! M4M Request a long time

[General]
  1. Keep NC
[Cup]

1. 00:12:522 (4) - x: 215 (make emphasis with the next slider)
  2. 00:17:030 (1) - x: 210
  3. 00:25:479 (1) - x: 75
  4. 00:30:812 (1) - x: 260
  5. 01:27:812 (3,4) - Maybe delete this and add a slider
  6. The rest are fine to me
[Salad]

1. 00:31:312 (4) - x: 5
  2. 00:46:812 (5) - x: 112
  3. 00:52:479 (3) - x: 336
  4. 01:21:812 (2) - Slightly inclinated to the left
  5. 01:23:979 (9) - x: 272
  6. 01:24:145 (1) - A bit to the left
  7. 01:28:145 (7) - x: 48
  8. Nice Salad

[Platter]

1. 01:01:312 (5,6) - I think don't need a hdash
  2. 01:02:145 (1,2) - ^
  3. 01:06:979 (2) - x: 112, inclined to the left
  4. 01:07:312 (4) - x: 456, ^
  5. 01:28:145 (10) - x: 5
[Rain]

• 00:25:395 (6,1) - I think this needs hdash
  1. 00:26:145 (3,4) - The opposite, don't need hdash
  2. 00:38:479 (6,7,1) - It sounds weird here
  3. 01:06:812 (1,2) - Slightly inclinated
  4. Good Rain
[Overdose]

1. I'm not good at modding Overdose, so i can try xD
  2. 00:21:229 (2,3,1) -It sounds weird here
  3. 00:38:729 (6,7,1) - ^
  4. The rest looks good o:
If the mod don't help you, please, don't give me kdz!

Good Luck!
wonjae
d:^)

(say hi to Brandon, he is a face with a hat on and will be modding your map today d:^) )

Cup
Overall : Seems good, nothing notiable things wrong with the map

00:15:643 - Try adding a note here if you want to, in my opinion it would make the vocals pop out a bit,

00:22:562 - 00:24:479 (1-3) - This whole part here seems a little wonky to listen to.

00:25:145 - I feel like you can afford to put a note here. (if you do put a note here, make this note the new combo.)

00:26:312 (2) - move this note over to 00:26:479?

00:50:479 - add a note here?

00:59:979 (8) - Get rid of note 8 and start a slider at 00:59:812 - 00 :59:979. Also NC this note.

01:20:312 : add note?

Salad
Overall: Looks good, Lots of jumps in the map however look like theyre walkable instead of a dash.

00:20:146 (1) - For a new player, this note and the note after that look really sketchy. The reason i bring this note up only though because it looks like you can catch it easily without dashing. So what im trying to say is that the spacing of this part is really akward and can catch someone by surprise.

00:25:479 (1) - This jump caught me off guard. Either nerf the distance to make it walkable or make it a more obvious dash.

00:40:145 (4) - This jump is brutal without dash and it dosent look like an obvious dash.

00:44:979 (3) - This note feels weird. Like you almost had to force something here.

01:18:812 (1) - This transition is really unexpected. I would nerf the jump.

01:22:479 (4) - I would put this note closer to (5)

01:25:979 (2) - I dont see the point for this note as i dont know where you got it from

Platter
To be honest, this platter is really good. I didnt find anything wrong with it that was too noticable.

Rain
Overall : I like it :D

00:24:895 (8-6)- The spacing is a little off on some parts on this stream. Bugs me a little because i lost my combo to it ;-;.

Overdose
00:24:812 (1-6) - This stream can look better.

Sorry i couldnt have given a good mod on rain/overdose, but if i dont have the ctb skills to easily fc them then its hard for me to find things wrong with them :/

Platter is gr8
Topic Starter
Kyuare

Jusenkyo wrote:

Oi! M4M Request a long time

[General]
  1. Keep NC
[Cup]

1. 00:12:522 (4) - x: 215 (make emphasis with the next slider)
  2. 00:17:030 (1) - x: 210
  3. 00:25:479 (1) - x: 75
  4. 00:30:812 (1) - x: 260
  5. 01:27:812 (3,4) - Maybe delete this and add a slider
  6. The rest are fine to me
[Salad]

1. 00:31:312 (4) - x: 5
  2. 00:46:812 (5) - x: 112
  3. 00:52:479 (3) - x: 336
  4. 01:21:812 (2) - Slightly inclinated to the left
  5. 01:23:979 (9) - x: 272
  6. 01:24:145 (1) - A bit to the left
  7. 01:28:145 (7) - x: 48
  8. Nice Salad

[Platter]

1. 01:01:312 (5,6) - I think don't need a hdash
  2. 01:02:145 (1,2) - ^
  3. 01:06:979 (2) - x: 112, inclined to the left
  4. 01:07:312 (4) - x: 456, ^
  5. 01:28:145 (10) - x: 5
[Rain]

• 00:25:395 (6,1) - I think this needs hdash
  1. 00:26:145 (3,4) - The opposite, don't need hdash
  2. 00:38:479 (6,7,1) - It sounds weird here
  3. 01:06:812 (1,2) - Slightly inclinated
  4. Good Rain
[Overdose]

1. I'm not good at modding Overdose, so i can try xD
  2. 00:21:229 (2,3,1) -It sounds weird here
  3. 00:38:729 (6,7,1) - ^
  4. The rest looks good o:
If the mod don't help you, please, don't give me kdz!

Good Luck!
I fixed almost all the points you noticed, but in my way. Thank you.

Paranoid_Goomba wrote:

d:^)

(say hi to Brandon, he is a face with a hat on and will be modding your map today d:^) )

Cup
Overall : Seems good, nothing notiable things wrong with the map

00:15:643 - Try adding a note here if you want to, in my opinion it would make the vocals pop out a bit,

00:22:562 - 00:24:479 (1-3) - This whole part here seems a little wonky to listen to.

00:25:145 - I feel like you can afford to put a note here. (if you do put a note here, make this note the new combo.) (expanded the slider

00:26:312 (2) - move this note over to 00:26:479? (No, the clap is on 00:26:312 -

00:50:479 - add a note here?

00:59:979 (8) - Get rid of note 8 and start a slider at 00:59:812 - 00 :59:979. Also NC this note. Just added a note to 00:59:812 -

01:20:312 : add note? No sorry, I follow instruments here

Salad
Overall: Looks good, Lots of jumps in the map however look like theyre walkable instead of a dash.

00:20:146 (1) - For a new player, this note and the note after that look really sketchy. The reason i bring this note up only though because it looks like you can catch it easily without dashing. So what im trying to say is that the spacing of this part is really akward and can catch someone by surprise. (Yeah, this is the desired effect. Sorry if you don't like it, if you have a better suggestion I can take it

00:25:479 (1) - This jump caught me off guard. Either nerf the distance to make it walkable or make it a more obvious dash.

00:40:145 (4) - This jump is brutal without dash and it dosent look like an obvious dash.

00:44:979 (3) - This note feels weird. Like you almost had to force something here.

01:18:812 (1) - This transition is really unexpected. I would nerf the jump.

01:22:479 (4) - I would put this note closer to (5)

01:25:979 (2) - I dont see the point for this note as i dont know where you got it from

Platter
To be honest, this platter is really good. I didnt find anything wrong with it that was too noticable.

Rain
Overall : I like it :D

00:24:895 (8-6)- The spacing is a little off on some parts on this stream. Bugs me a little because i lost my combo to it ;-;.

Overdose
00:24:812 (1-6) - This stream can look better. No sorry, its fine as it is

Sorry i couldnt have given a good mod on rain/overdose, but if i dont have the ctb skills to easily fc them then its hard for me to find things wrong with them :/

Platter is gr8
Thank you !
DeletedUser_6709840
I'll try to be helpful with a mod on Cup and I'm a newer modder so be gentle with me. I'm a bit intimidated after seeing so many other mods.

Cup:

00:13:042 – This slider(2) feels a bit hard to catch for a Cup difficulty because it's a bit jumpy. Perhaps move it more to the right OR flip the slider horizontally and move the head of the slider(2) to X:295 on the grid.

00:19:804 – (4),(5) and (1) felt hard to catch and suggest moving them closer together.

00:44:479 through 00:46:145 – This whole section feels over-spaced. Moving slider(3) to the left a bit will help and (4) and (5) closer to slider(3).

00:46:479 – Move (6) the right a bit so it's not such a huge jump to (1).

00:55:145 through 00:56:312 – This pattern starts off with a big jump between (2) and (3) that is not good for a Cup difficulty and is tricky to fix because of (4), (5) and (6).

01:11:145 – The jump from (2) to (3) is not optimal, I suggest lessening that jump by moving (3) to the left a bit.

01:18:479 – Another awkward jump from (3) to (1). I'd say moving (3) closer to (1) is the best option to fix it.

01:21:479 – I would personally not recommend using that kind of slider on (1) here because it creates too harsh of a droplet curve for beginning players. If this was a salad diff. then I might have not been so harsh on it. Same with (2) and (3).

01:27:479 – The jump between (2) and (3) feels a bit awkward.

I hope this helps and I'm hyped for a CtB FMA beatmap :)
Topic Starter
Kyuare

RoseusJaeger wrote:

I'll try to be helpful with a mod on Cup and I'm a newer modder so be gentle with me. I'm a bit intimidated after seeing so many other mods.

Cup:

00:13:042 – This slider(2) feels a bit hard to catch for a Cup difficulty because it's a bit jumpy. Perhaps move it more to the right OR flip the slider horizontally and move the head of the slider(2) to X:295 on the grid.

00:19:804 – (4),(5) and (1) felt hard to catch and suggest moving them closer together.

00:44:479 through 00:46:145 – This whole section feels over-spaced. Moving slider(3) to the left a bit will help and (4) and (5) closer to slider(3).

00:46:479 – Move (6) the right a bit so it's not such a huge jump to (1).

00:55:145 through 00:56:312 – This pattern starts off with a big jump between (2) and (3) that is not good for a Cup difficulty and is tricky to fix because of (4), (5) and (6).

01:11:145 – The jump from (2) to (3) is not optimal, I suggest lessening that jump by moving (3) to the left a bit.

01:18:479 – Another awkward jump from (3) to (1). I'd say moving (3) closer to (1) is the best option to fix it.

01:21:479 – I would personally not recommend using that kind of slider on (1) here because it creates too harsh of a droplet curve for beginning players. If this was a salad diff. then I might have not been so harsh on it. Same with (2) and (3).

01:27:479 – The jump between (2) and (3) feels a bit awkward.

I hope this helps and I'm hyped for a CtB FMA beatmap :)
All fixed, thanks. You can select sliders and circles and copy/paste them instead of copy/paste the specific time.
koliron

mod req

General
  1. The audio is 128kbps, thats rankable but could be better if you can find a 192kbps, try it, if you cant, you can catch me when im online and i will help you
  2. Wow xD i understand the spread, but imo ar 9.5 cs 4.5 is just a lot for this song, i'd suggest reduce the the ar to 9.3
  3. 00:09:748 - this inherited point is exactly the same as the previous, maybe oyu forgot change the sample or something here?

Cup

• I think there are some stacked notes in this cup, keep some its fine, but i will suggest about this, feels weird because you need stop the movement, even when more distance fit much better
  1. 00:00:732 (3,4,5) - i think this is a bit repetitive, even if is 1/1 and then 1/2, still seems so similar, maybe make 00:01:946 (5) - more horizontal? do not forget change the distance to the next circle
  2. 00:03:506 (3,4,5) - ^
  3. 00:07:667 (3,4) - i think a slider feels better following the vocal, also because.. is like a break of the movement or/and notes for 2/1, and maybe could be with a reverse for 00:08:361 (4,1) - the same issue
  4. 00:09:054 (1,2) - 00:14:256 (2,3) - 00:20:479 (2) - 00:22:645 (1) - 00:29:979 (5,6) - 00:36:145 (1,2) - 00:39:979 (1,2) - 00:43:145 (4,5) - 00:47:812 (4,6) - 00:50:645 (4) - 00:51:312 (5,6) - 00:52:479 (8,9) - 00:53:145 (10) - 00:56:312 (6) - 01:01:979 (14,1) - 01:23:479 (5,6) - why not movement here? i think feels better with some grids at least
  5. 00:14:256 (2,3,4,1,2,3) - this patern feels a bit uncomfortable imo, the distance (1,2) would be hard because is to the right and the previous notes to the left, new players could need a moment to understand that they need go to the right, if you want to add this distance, would be better in 00:14:949 (4,1) - to emphasize the strong sound and new combo, obviously with the same direction (left), and then redcue the distance to (2)
  6. 00:19:457 (3,4) - if you want to keep this stack, i'd suggest use a slider here, maybe with a curve
  7. 00:21:812 - i understand oyur idea around here, but in my opinion a note here is necessary, without this the rhythm is so different to the song
  8. 00:24:645 (5,1) - maybe (1) a bit more to the left? that sound is so strong
  9. 00:43:479 (5,6) - i'd suggest add more distance here, the pattern plays bad to me, because the distance in 00:43:812 (6,7) - is the same as 00:43:479 (5,6) - , with 00:43:812 (6,7,1) - 40~50 grids to the right would be better
  10. 01:03:479 (3,4,5) - the highest distance owuld be better to (4) for the strong voical, and maybe use the same distance in 01:04:479 (6,7) -
  11. 01:20:312 - i think a note here is necessary to follow beter the song, currently feerls weird here imo

Salad

yap, the rest was modded irc, huh i missed the first part of the mod

mod
2016-05-04 14:46 Kyuare: Hi, about the mod... >w<
2016-05-04 14:46 koliron: gogo
2016-05-04 14:47 Kyuare: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/854994 SID - Uso (TV Size)]
2016-05-04 14:47 koliron: 00:54:145 (9,1) -
2016-05-04 14:47 koliron: the rhythm is weird
2016-05-04 14:47 koliron: i think a note more here would be better
2016-05-04 14:48 koliron: also becase with that long time, players could stop in (9=
2016-05-04 14:48 koliron: so they could miss the next note
2016-05-04 14:48 koliron: for exmaple with a sldier since 9 to 00:54:479 -
2016-05-04 14:50 Kyuare: mmh, i will put a slider from 00:54:312- to 00:54:479-
2016-05-04 14:50 koliron: 00:56:812 (6,7,8) - there is a strong sound in (8) i think is better if is possible to notice it ingame, for example with more distance or different direction (that is 8 to the left)... or both xD
2016-05-04 14:52 Kyuare: fixed
2016-05-04 14:52 koliron: 00:58:979 (1,2,3,1) - uhh bad pattern imo, try to keep only one dash, recommendable the second (3,1), if you accept, add a bit more distance in that dash
2016-05-04 14:54 Kyuare: I like you suggestions :)
2016-05-04 14:54 Kyuare: your*
2016-05-04 14:54 Kyuare: done
2016-05-04 14:55 koliron: 01:02:312 (2,3) - please not stacked ): thats not fun x.x at least for beginneds players, which want to start play, i always suggest add more movements as is possible in cup and salad for that reason, then they could experiment correctly the gamemode
2016-05-04 14:55 koliron: ayy thank you cuc
2016-05-04 14:55 Kyuare: Already done =w=
2016-05-04 14:56 koliron: 01:06:145 (6,7,1) - same here, maybe oyu could keep it in 7,1 because is a lot of time, as you prefer
2016-05-04 14:57 Kyuare: fixed, but i think i will stack 01:02:312 (2,3) - because I really like the shape
2016-05-04 14:57 koliron: 01:20:812 (4,1,2,3) - i would like if the jump to (1) is easier to notice, and can walk correctly to (2)
2016-05-04 14:58 koliron: actually seems like 3 dash in row lol, even if they are not
2016-05-04 14:58 koliron: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/748515 SID - Uso (TV Size) [Platter]]
2016-05-04 15:01 koliron: 00:02:813 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - maybe is a long combo? try to add in 00:04:200 -
2016-05-04 15:01 Kyuare: yep
2016-05-04 15:02 koliron: 00:11:482 (5,1,2,3,4) - dash to 1 works better for that strong sound
2016-05-04 15:02 koliron: and new stanza*
2016-05-04 15:02 koliron: hue
2016-05-04 15:03 Kyuare: done
2016-05-04 15:03 koliron: 00:15:816 (6,7,8) - this streams is weird maybe? o.o i'd suggest 7 some grids to the right
2016-05-04 15:04 Kyuare: fixed in my way ;p
2016-05-04 15:04 koliron: 00:25:395 (6) - overmapped note, btw if you remove that you could add a dash to (1)
2016-05-04 15:04 koliron: or hyper :^)
2016-05-04 15:05 Kyuare: not really overmapped, but I will remove to add a dash to (1)
2016-05-04 15:06 koliron: 00:31:812 (5,1) - dash here seems better, also to keep consistency with 00:30:478 (2,1) - , hyper no because is not possible but at least dash x3
2016-05-04 15:06 koliron: 00:42:145 (2,3) - not stacked pls ): is not fun waa at least some grids(?
2016-05-04 15:09 koliron: 01:00:645 (3,4,5) - well there is a dash here, but i think is better if is easier to notice, for example with 4 a few grids to the right
2016-05-04 15:09 Kyuare: ahh i really want to stack them, its really fun for me :C
2016-05-04 15:09 koliron: oh its fine then xD
2016-05-04 15:10 Kyuare: hmm here I prefer keep 01:01:145 (4) - to x:176 to make the structure more consistent
2016-05-04 15:10 Kyuare: sorry
2016-05-04 15:10 koliron: dont worry lol is just a mod
2016-05-04 15:10 koliron: 00:59:979 - long combo ayy is 15
2016-05-04 15:11 koliron: why not nc in 01:01:312 -
2016-05-04 15:11 Kyuare: fixed ;p
2016-05-04 15:11 koliron: 01:13:979 (11,1) - dash or hyper could work here
2016-05-04 15:12 koliron: and nc here as you did in rain (? 01:28:145 -
2016-05-04 15:12 koliron: that all for platter
2016-05-04 15:12 koliron: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/748516 SID - Uso (TV Size) [Rain]]
2016-05-04 15:12 koliron: let me know
2016-05-04 15:16 Kyuare: fixed ;p
2016-05-04 15:17 koliron: 00:01:426 - nc for the same reason as above
2016-05-04 15:18 Kyuare: yup
2016-05-04 15:19 koliron: 00:28:979 (4,5) - i would suggest a hyper here, seems better
2016-05-04 15:19 koliron: 00:33:145 (5,1) - and dash here maybe
2016-05-04 15:21 Kyuare: done
2016-05-04 15:21 koliron: 00:56:979 (3,4) - ^ hyper? that sound is really strong, also you oculd use a finish there (maybe with less volume)
2016-05-04 15:23 Kyuare: done, improved the flow too
2016-05-04 15:23 koliron: 01:13:145 (7,8) - if you want to keep this hyper, please a bit more distance, to be easier to read
2016-05-04 15:24 Kyuare: done
2016-05-04 15:25 koliron: 01:15:145 (2,3) - i cant hear a solid reason to add a hyper here o.o with a normal dash would be better imo... mmh maybe could be for the new stanza, srsly sound like a new, so in that case would be with 01:14:812 (1) - no nc 01:15:479 (3) - nc
2016-05-04 15:26 Kyuare: yes this is for the new santza, done for the NC
2016-05-04 15:26 koliron: 01:22:812 (5,6,7) - well this movements could be improved i guess... mmh try with 01:22:812 (5) - more vertical, to be still a dash to (6) but not hard
2016-05-04 15:28 koliron: 01:25:479 - aaa long combo, i'd suggest nc in 01:26:812 (7) -
2016-05-04 15:28 koliron: thats all
2016-05-04 15:28 koliron: nice rain btw
2016-05-04 15:28 koliron: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/854994 SID - Uso (TV Size) [Overdose]]
2016-05-04 15:28 koliron: let me know when you finish
2016-05-04 15:29 Kyuare: done, nice mod btw :^)
2016-05-04 15:29 koliron: ayy
2016-05-04 15:29 koliron: first of all
2016-05-04 15:29 koliron: 4.5 cs 9.5 ar
2016-05-04 15:29 koliron: c.c dont know if the song and bpm deserves it
2016-05-04 15:29 koliron: why not ar 9.3 cs 4.5
2016-05-04 15:30 koliron: or 9.4 at least jfdsk
2016-05-04 15:30 Kyuare: AR9.3 ;p
2016-05-04 15:31 koliron: 00:18:590 (4,1) - hard dash i guess, try with 00:18:764 (1,2) - some grids to the left
2016-05-04 15:31 Kyuare: done
2016-05-04 15:32 koliron: 00:21:229 (2,3) - well lol i understand why you did this, but that sound is not objetive at all :c i'd keep only 1/4, at least for the rhythm,
2016-05-04 15:33 koliron: 00:24:979 (2,3) - you could add a hyper here, following the vocal
2016-05-04 15:33 koliron: and to 00:25:312 (5) - if you want(?
2016-05-04 15:33 koliron: the drum allows it jkfldskj
2016-05-04 15:35 Kyuare: lol
2016-05-04 15:35 Kyuare: done :^)
2016-05-04 15:35 koliron: 00:31:812 (1,1) - doulbe nc is not necessary, same in 00:34:812 (1,1,1) - i'd remove the second
2016-05-04 15:35 koliron: 00:42:812 (1,1,1,1) - e.e
2016-05-04 15:36 Kyuare: loool sorry dunno why I made this
2016-05-04 15:36 Kyuare: I like colors :v
2016-05-04 15:36 Kyuare: fixed
2016-05-04 15:36 koliron: 00:45:145 (3) - actually this is not a curve, test it, is a "hyper, stop, hyper"
2016-05-04 15:36 Kyuare: fixed for 00:53:812 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - too
2016-05-04 15:37 koliron: with a fcurve is better
2016-05-04 15:37 Kyuare: done
2016-05-04 15:37 koliron: 01:02:479 (3,4) - huh why hyper here? dont follows anything i guess :s
2016-05-04 15:39 koliron: 01:05:812 (4) - 1/8? ayy recommendable to keep consistency and finish this in 1/4
2016-05-04 15:39 Kyuare: mmh the hyper fit the pattern imo :/
2016-05-04 15:39 Kyuare: wtf the 1/8, fixed
2016-05-04 15:40 koliron: 01:16:145 (1,2,1,2) - pretty repetitive imo
2016-05-04 15:40 koliron: try with 01:16:812 (1,2) - more vertical
2016-05-04 15:42 koliron: 01:18:479 (1) - ncs in the middle of 1/4 stream with many hypers is not recommendalbe, the lights and the animation of the new combos could confuse the player
2016-05-04 15:42 Kyuare: all fixed, I fixed 01:16:812 (1,2) - in my way
2016-05-04 15:42 koliron: 01:23:062 (3) - overmap :x
2016-05-04 15:43 koliron: 01:25:479 (1,1,1,1) - e.e
2016-05-04 15:43 Kyuare: fixed é_è
2016-05-04 15:44 koliron: 01:27:812 (1,2) - i'd prefer the nc in the last note to keep consistency with the rest of diffs
2016-05-04 15:44 koliron: thats all
2016-05-04 15:44 Kyuare: done \o\

I will finish tomorrow later, sorry im bust x__x
Dyskl
This mod will be in French.

Les 3 couleurs :

Problèmes
Propositions
A changer absolument (selon moi)

Cup
00:09:748 (3) - Un slider un peu trop courbé ce qui fait un droplet qui se situe un peu trop vers la droite. Tu devrais le nerf un peu pour garder l'effet d'amortie que tu voulais faire mais moins puissant, le droplet sera alors moins vers la droite et moins détaché des autres.

01:18:479 (3,1) - Un écart un peu trop grand pour une cup. Je te conseillerai de nerf un peu car cet espace entre les deux donne une envie au joueur débutant ou pas de forcer sur la gauche alors qu'il peut très bien le passer sans rester appuyé, mais pas trop le nerf pour garder tout de même un écart entre les deux (déplacer le circle et non pas le slider qui est très bien là où il est :) )

01:22:145 (2,3) - Le temps qui sépare les deux est trop cour pour permettre un jump de la sorte pour une cup encore une fois, ce patern ressemble plus à un pattern à dash que l'on va retrouver dans les salads. Je te conseillerai de nerf ce jump entre les deux soit en courbant le slider 2 un peu vers la droite ce qui permettra de réduire la distance et éviter de les déplacer, ce qui me semble être la meilleur solution, mais fait attention aux droplets.

Salad
00:08:361 (5,1) - Le joueur ne sait pas si il doit dash ou pas. Si tu veux qu'il dash alors agrandit la distance entre les deux sliders mais si tu ne le veux pas alors rapproche les un peu.

00:10:095 (3,4) - L'écart me semble trop important et le drop produit par la musique n'est pas très important alors il me semble incohérent. J'ai mis le circle 4 en x:440 et ça passe beaucoup mieux.

00:23:979 (4,5,6) - Je trouve ce moment assez bizarre, je ne le trouve pas approprié avec la musique sur le moment.. Je ne sais pas mais pour moi ça ne passe pas. (la musique hein, pas le pattern si tu ne m'avais pas trop compris^^).

00:25:312 (9,1) - Un dash assez difficile et un slider in game qui part directement vers la gauche va produire beaucoup de droplets pour les débutant. Je te conseillerais de le courber vers la droite un peu comme ça : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5089706 ça passe beaucoup mieux et tu n'as pas besoin de changer le placement des autres circles par la suite.

00:41:145 (7,1) - Une distance qui me semble encore une fois trop importante. Il y a possibilité de faire un pattern mieux et plus fun que celui-là et en plus de ça la distance sera diminué ! : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5089735 Cela passe beaucoup mieux et tu peux garder la distance que tu avais déterminé de base si tu ne souhaitais pas la changer.

00:44:145 (1,2) - ça me semble difficile après un pattern de la sorte de revenir directement avec un slider vers la gauche comme ça, les débutants vont partir trop loin et n'auront pas le temps de revenir à temps et vont donc miss. Je te proposerai donc de faire comme cela : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5089782 Le joueur va revenir en dash donc il faut que le slider parte un peu vers la gauche pour éviter que lorsque le joueur arrive sur ce dernier il ne parte pas trop loin pour justement louper la fin du slider. J'ai ensuite nerf la distance avec le circle 3 mais si tu voulait implémenter un dash ici alors je te proposerais de le déplacer vers la gauche et à ce moment là déplacer aussi le slider 4 pour le rapprocher un peu du slider comme ça : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5089804 ce qui rend aussi très bien ! A toi de choisir.

00:51:479 (8,1) - Trop de dash en même temps, je ne pense pas qu'il y a besoin d'un dash ici sachant qu'il y en a déjà un entre le 7 et le 8. Je pense que tu devrais rapprocher le circle 1 du slider 8 pour enlever le dash entre les deux et aussi enlever le dash nécessaire pour aller aux des circles 2 et 3 à la suite.

00:55:479 (3,4) - Pareil ici je ne pense pas qu'il faut implémenter un dash et si tu le souhaite il faudrait l'écarter encore plus car là on ne sait pas trop si il faut dash ou non, le joueur va se poser la question et prendre trop de temps à réagir et il va donc pas aller assez loin si il ne dash pas et si il dash il va aller trop loin donc dans les deux situations il va miss. Soit tu nerf, soit tu augmentes l'écart mais je te conseillerai plus de nerf.

01:02:645 (4,5) - Pareil ici, je ne pense pas que ce dash soit nécessaire, surtout après autant de dash à la suite. Je te conseillerai ici aussi de nerf la distance entre les deux circles (en rapprochant le 5 du 4) pour aussi éviter le dash pour aller au slider 1.

01:04:479 (3,4) - Là on ne sait pas si on doit dash ou non, mais les deux passes donc ce n'est pas très important. Mais si tu veux que la personne dash augmente la distance mais si tu ne le veux pas alors nerf un tout petit peux.

01:05:812 (5,6,7) - Là je ne sais pas trop, je trouve le pattern un peu dur mais bien pensé quand même alors je ne sais pas trop quoi te proposer... Je pense que nerf la distance entre le circle 6 et 7 rendrait mieux et plus simple le pattern sans trop le changer.. à toi de voir.

01:07:812 (7,1,2,3) - Là il y a un allez retour avec une distance assez importante mais qui passe bien, là n'est pas le problème le problème est là : 01:08:479 (2,3,1) - la distance entre le 2-3 et le slider 1 nous fais penser qu'il faut dash alors qu'il n'y en a pas vraiment besoin mais le joueur ne le sais pas la première fois qu'il va jouer la map, il va donc dash, sauf que ça fait énormément de dash en même temps car après il y a le même phénomène ici : 01:08:812 (1,2) - le joueur ne saura pas si il doit dash ou non. Je te proposerais de réduire un peu la distance entre le 2-3 et le slider 1, et peut être aussi entre les deux slider 1 et 2 si tu veux garder la symétrie.

01:21:812 (2,3) - Le slider étant droit le joueur débutant va avoir tendance à appuyer sur le dash et partir directement à droite pour aller récupérer le circle 3 et va donc miss la fin du slider. Tu devrais pencher un peu le slider 2 vers la droite en optimisant la distance entre les deux pour garder le fait que le joueur doit quand même dash pour aller récupérer le circle 3.

01:23:979 (9,1) - Pareil ici, le joueur va partir trop tôt et va miss cette fois-ci le circle 9. Je te conseillerai donc de faire pareil qu'avec l'autre, optimiser la distance et l'inclinaison.

Platter
00:01:252 (6,1) - 00:04:026 (6,1) - Je ne sais pas si c'étais voulu mais à ces deux moments on ne sait pas trop si il faut dash on non mais on dirait qu'il le faut et ça trouble un peu. Si tu veux que les gens dashs augmente un peu la distance pour les deux mais si ce n'étais pas l'effet voulu nerf les deux.

00:08:187 (2,1) - Pareil pour là sauf qu'ici ça ce voit que le dash est voulu alors augmente la distance comme pour le premier : 00:06:800 (3,1) - où la distance est bien proportionné pour obliger à dash.

00:40:145 (5) - Tu devrais faire un amortie comme à celui-ci : 00:38:812 (1) - pour garder la symétrie, ça rendra mieux.

00:44:145 (1) - Je ne trouve pas l'amortie assez important pour un débutant aux hypers, il va probablement droplets en glissant. Je pense que ça passera mieux si tu courbe un peu plus (mais pas trop car après cela rendra encore moins bien pour les bons joueurs xD).

01:18:729 (10,1) - Tu obliges un dash à la fin de ce stream ce qui est bien pensé mais ceux qui ne maîtrisent pas encore très bien le dash vont probablement partir trop loin et droplet sur le slider qui suit. Tu devrais courber le slider 1 un peu vers la droite pour qu'il ne parte pas directement vers la gauche.

Rain
00:05:240 (7) - Le sorte de crochet que tu as fais ne rend pas très bien in-game, un droplets s'écarte un peu des autres ce qui ne rend pas très bien. Tu devrais le faire un peu comme lui : 00:01:946 (3) -

00:08:708 (1) - Le crochet de celui-ci semble être plus important in-game que celui du slider 2 : 00:09:401 (2) - Ici par contre je ne sais pas trop comment tu pourrais essayer de le fix, il faudrait le toucher un peu et essayer avec une densité de grille 4 pour pouvoir être bien précis...

00:36:145 (1) - Ce slider a malheureusement un droplet très étrange à son milieu que l'on fait souvent tomber à cause de l'hyper juste avant, il y a des joueurs qui vont rester appuyé sur le dash un peu plus longtemps et qui vont faire 3 ou plus de droplets (j'ai essayé)... Il faudrait aussi le bouger un peu et essayer de le courber etc pour éviter ces droplets.

00:41:479 (1) - Celui-là tu devrais le courber autrement car si le joueur ne part pas directe vers la droite il va aussi droplet. Pour faire un meilleur amortissement tu devrais le courber normalement on en faisant un crochet comme au début.

Overdose
00:22:645 (2) - Visuellement je ne trouve pas ça beau cette écart entre le slider 2 et 3. Je pense que ce serait mieux si le slider 2 était plus proche du slider 3 pour enlever ce petit vide qui ne sert à rien (sauf si tu voulais obliger le joueur à dash alors à ce moment là il faudrait au contraire augmenter cette distance).

00:23:979 (4,5,6,1) - J'ai essayé de changer un peu le début du pattern pour l'introduire par un hyper et j'ai trouvé que cela passais très bien alors j'ai voulu te le proposer : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5090337 si tu veux essayer !

00:38:729 (6,7,1) - Ici certains joueurs vont rester appuyé sur la touche dash et vont shit miss à la fin du slider 1 si ils restent appuyé. Monter un peu le slider vers le haut ferait réagir les joueurs et leur obligerait à ne pas rester appuyé sur la touche dash et leur empêcher cette erreur de reading.

00:55:979 (3) - Ce slider si le joueur ne le connait pas soit il va avoir de la chance et il ne va pas droplet soit il ne va pas en avoir et là il va en faire un au début, je ne pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée de le courber comme cela. Si tu veux garder une courbure il va falloir toucher un peu le slider pour éviter ces droplets mais je ne pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée de le laisser comme ça, le faire droit serait je pense la meilleur idée et surtout la plus simple.

01:05:812 (4) - Ce slider en carré me semble être une mauvaise idée, in-game le slider est droit et il n'y a pas d'hyper ce qui ne rend pas bien après un hyper aussi puissant, j'ai miss à deux reprise avant de comprendre comment il marchait, je ne pense pas qu'il passe très bien dans cette situation. Je pense que tu devrais le faire comme ceci : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5090429 cela passe beaucoup mieux et ça rend même mieux, si tu veux augmenter la distance ou la diminuer je pense que tu pourrais rendre ça encore mieux ! Mais je ne te conseil pas de garder ce carré.

01:22:145 (4) - A chaque fois que j'ai fais l'hyper et que je suis passé pas ce slider, je n'ai jamais catch le premier droplet... Il faudrait trouver quelque chose pour fix celui là car c'est assez important pour les joueurs qui farment les SS, en plus c'est à la fin, ça va faire rager certains joueurs.. Il faut trouver un moyen de le fix !

Il y a certaine chose que je n'ai pas précisé dans mon mod car je n'en voyais pas trop l'importance mais j'ai mis le maximum de chose que je pouvais trouver et j'ai cherché (surtout pour la rain et l'overdose :p ). Ce sera tout ! :D
Topic Starter
Kyuare

Dyskl wrote:

This mod will be in French.

Les 3 couleurs :

Problèmes
Propositions
A changer absolument (selon moi)

Cup
00:09:748 (3) - Un slider un peu trop courbé ce qui fait un droplet qui se situe un peu trop vers la droite. Tu devrais le nerf un peu pour garder l'effet d'amortie que tu voulais faire mais moins puissant, le droplet sera alors moins vers la droite et moins détaché des autres.

01:18:479 (3,1) - Un écart un peu trop grand pour une cup. Je te conseillerai de nerf un peu car cet espace entre les deux donne une envie au joueur débutant ou pas de forcer sur la gauche alors qu'il peut très bien le passer sans rester appuyé, mais pas trop le nerf pour garder tout de même un écart entre les deux (déplacer le circle et non pas le slider qui est très bien là où il est :) )

01:22:145 (2,3) - Le temps qui sépare les deux est trop cour pour permettre un jump de la sorte pour une cup encore une fois, ce patern ressemble plus à un pattern à dash que l'on va retrouver dans les salads. Je te conseillerai de nerf ce jump entre les deux soit en courbant le slider 2 un peu vers la droite ce qui permettra de réduire la distance et éviter de les déplacer, ce qui me semble être la meilleur solution, mais fait attention aux droplets.

Salad
00:08:361 (5,1) - Le joueur ne sait pas si il doit dash ou pas. Si tu veux qu'il dash alors agrandit la distance entre les deux sliders mais si tu ne le veux pas alors rapproche les un peu.

00:10:095 (3,4) - L'écart me semble trop important et le drop produit par la musique n'est pas très important alors il me semble incohérent. J'ai mis le circle 4 en x:440 et ça passe beaucoup mieux.

00:23:979 (4,5,6) - Je trouve ce moment assez bizarre, je ne le trouve pas approprié avec la musique sur le moment.. Je ne sais pas mais pour moi ça ne passe pas. (la musique hein, pas le pattern si tu ne m'avais pas trop compris^^).

00:25:312 (9,1) - Un dash assez difficile et un slider in game qui part directement vers la gauche va produire beaucoup de droplets pour les débutant. Je te conseillerais de le courber vers la droite un peu comme ça : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5089706 ça passe beaucoup mieux et tu n'as pas besoin de changer le placement des autres circles par la suite.

00:41:145 (7,1) - Une distance qui me semble encore une fois trop importante. Il y a possibilité de faire un pattern mieux et plus fun que celui-là et en plus de ça la distance sera diminué ! : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5089735 Cela passe beaucoup mieux et tu peux garder la distance que tu avais déterminé de base si tu ne souhaitais pas la changer.

00:44:145 (1,2) - ça me semble difficile après un pattern de la sorte de revenir directement avec un slider vers la gauche comme ça, les débutants vont partir trop loin et n'auront pas le temps de revenir à temps et vont donc miss. Je te proposerai donc de faire comme cela : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5089782 Le joueur va revenir en dash donc il faut que le slider parte un peu vers la gauche pour éviter que lorsque le joueur arrive sur ce dernier il ne parte pas trop loin pour justement louper la fin du slider. J'ai ensuite nerf la distance avec le circle 3 mais si tu voulait implémenter un dash ici alors je te proposerais de le déplacer vers la gauche et à ce moment là déplacer aussi le slider 4 pour le rapprocher un peu du slider comme ça : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5089804 ce qui rend aussi très bien ! A toi de choisir.

00:51:479 (8,1) - Trop de dash en même temps, je ne pense pas qu'il y a besoin d'un dash ici sachant qu'il y en a déjà un entre le 7 et le 8. Je pense que tu devrais rapprocher le circle 1 du slider 8 pour enlever le dash entre les deux et aussi enlever le dash nécessaire pour aller aux des circles 2 et 3 à la suite.

00:55:479 (3,4) - Pareil ici je ne pense pas qu'il faut implémenter un dash et si tu le souhaite il faudrait l'écarter encore plus car là on ne sait pas trop si il faut dash ou non, le joueur va se poser la question et prendre trop de temps à réagir et il va donc pas aller assez loin si il ne dash pas et si il dash il va aller trop loin donc dans les deux situations il va miss. Soit tu nerf, soit tu augmentes l'écart mais je te conseillerai plus de nerf.

01:02:645 (4,5) - Pareil ici, je ne pense pas que ce dash soit nécessaire, surtout après autant de dash à la suite. Je te conseillerai ici aussi de nerf la distance entre les deux circles (en rapprochant le 5 du 4) pour aussi éviter le dash pour aller au slider 1.

01:04:479 (3,4) - Là on ne sait pas si on doit dash ou non, mais les deux passes donc ce n'est pas très important. Mais si tu veux que la personne dash augmente la distance mais si tu ne le veux pas alors nerf un tout petit peux.

01:05:812 (5,6,7) - Là je ne sais pas trop, je trouve le pattern un peu dur mais bien pensé quand même alors je ne sais pas trop quoi te proposer... Je pense que nerf la distance entre le circle 6 et 7 rendrait mieux et plus simple le pattern sans trop le changer.. à toi de voir.

01:07:812 (7,1,2,3) - Là il y a un allez retour avec une distance assez importante mais qui passe bien, là n'est pas le problème le problème est là : 01:08:479 (2,3,1) - la distance entre le 2-3 et le slider 1 nous fais penser qu'il faut dash alors qu'il n'y en a pas vraiment besoin mais le joueur ne le sais pas la première fois qu'il va jouer la map, il va donc dash, sauf que ça fait énormément de dash en même temps car après il y a le même phénomène ici : 01:08:812 (1,2) - le joueur ne saura pas si il doit dash ou non. Je te proposerais de réduire un peu la distance entre le 2-3 et le slider 1, et peut être aussi entre les deux slider 1 et 2 si tu veux garder la symétrie.

01:21:812 (2,3) - Le slider étant droit le joueur débutant va avoir tendance à appuyer sur le dash et partir directement à droite pour aller récupérer le circle 3 et va donc miss la fin du slider. Tu devrais pencher un peu le slider 2 vers la droite en optimisant la distance entre les deux pour garder le fait que le joueur doit quand même dash pour aller récupérer le circle 3.

01:23:979 (9,1) - Pareil ici, le joueur va partir trop tôt et va miss cette fois-ci le circle 9. Je te conseillerai donc de faire pareil qu'avec l'autre, optimiser la distance et l'inclinaison.

Platter
00:01:252 (6,1) - 00:04:026 (6,1) - Je ne sais pas si c'étais voulu mais à ces deux moments on ne sait pas trop si il faut dash on non mais on dirait qu'il le faut et ça trouble un peu. Si tu veux que les gens dashs augmente un peu la distance pour les deux mais si ce n'étais pas l'effet voulu nerf les deux.

00:08:187 (2,1) - Pareil pour là sauf qu'ici ça ce voit que le dash est voulu alors augmente la distance comme pour le premier : 00:06:800 (3,1) - où la distance est bien proportionné pour obliger à dash.

00:40:145 (5) - Tu devrais faire un amortie comme à celui-ci : 00:38:812 (1) - pour garder la symétrie, ça rendra mieux.

00:44:145 (1) - Je ne trouve pas l'amortie assez important pour un débutant aux hypers, il va probablement droplets en glissant. Je pense que ça passera mieux si tu courbe un peu plus (mais pas trop car après cela rendra encore moins bien pour les bons joueurs xD).

01:18:729 (10,1) - Tu obliges un dash à la fin de ce stream ce qui est bien pensé mais ceux qui ne maîtrisent pas encore très bien le dash vont probablement partir trop loin et droplet sur le slider qui suit. Tu devrais courber le slider 1 un peu vers la droite pour qu'il ne parte pas directement vers la gauche.

Rain
00:05:240 (7) - Le sorte de crochet que tu as fais ne rend pas très bien in-game, un droplets s'écarte un peu des autres ce qui ne rend pas très bien. Tu devrais le faire un peu comme lui : 00:01:946 (3) -

00:08:708 (1) - Le crochet de celui-ci semble être plus important in-game que celui du slider 2 : 00:09:401 (2) - Ici par contre je ne sais pas trop comment tu pourrais essayer de le fix, il faudrait le toucher un peu et essayer avec une densité de grille 4 pour pouvoir être bien précis...

00:36:145 (1) - Ce slider a malheureusement un droplet très étrange à son milieu que l'on fait souvent tomber à cause de l'hyper juste avant, il y a des joueurs qui vont rester appuyé sur le dash un peu plus longtemps et qui vont faire 3 ou plus de droplets (j'ai essayé)... Il faudrait aussi le bouger un peu et essayer de le courber etc pour éviter ces droplets.

00:41:479 (1) - Celui-là tu devrais le courber autrement car si le joueur ne part pas directe vers la droite il va aussi droplet. Pour faire un meilleur amortissement tu devrais le courber normalement on en faisant un crochet comme au début.

Overdose
00:22:645 (2) - Visuellement je ne trouve pas ça beau cette écart entre le slider 2 et 3. Je pense que ce serait mieux si le slider 2 était plus proche du slider 3 pour enlever ce petit vide qui ne sert à rien (sauf si tu voulais obliger le joueur à dash alors à ce moment là il faudrait au contraire augmenter cette distance).

00:23:979 (4,5,6,1) - J'ai essayé de changer un peu le début du pattern pour l'introduire par un hyper et j'ai trouvé que cela passais très bien alors j'ai voulu te le proposer : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5090337 si tu veux essayer ! mmh je préfère ma version, désolé

00:38:729 (6,7,1) - Ici certains joueurs vont rester appuyé sur la touche dash et vont shit miss à la fin du slider 1 si ils restent appuyé. Monter un peu le slider vers le haut ferait réagir les joueurs et leur obligerait à ne pas rester appuyé sur la touche dash et leur empêcher cette erreur de reading.

00:55:979 (3) - Ce slider si le joueur ne le connait pas soit il va avoir de la chance et il ne va pas droplet soit il ne va pas en avoir et là il va en faire un au début, je ne pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée de le courber comme cela. Si tu veux garder une courbure il va falloir toucher un peu le slider pour éviter ces droplets mais je ne pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée de le laisser comme ça, le faire droit serait je pense la meilleur idée et surtout la plus simple.

01:05:812 (4) - Ce slider en carré me semble être une mauvaise idée, in-game le slider est droit et il n'y a pas d'hyper ce qui ne rend pas bien après un hyper aussi puissant, j'ai miss à deux reprise avant de comprendre comment il marchait, je ne pense pas qu'il passe très bien dans cette situation. Je pense que tu devrais le faire comme ceci : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5090429 cela passe beaucoup mieux et ça rend même mieux, si tu veux augmenter la distance ou la diminuer je pense que tu pourrais rendre ça encore mieux ! Mais je ne te conseil pas de garder ce carré.

01:22:145 (4) - A chaque fois que j'ai fais l'hyper et que je suis passé pas ce slider, je n'ai jamais catch le premier droplet... Il faudrait trouver quelque chose pour fix celui là car c'est assez important pour les joueurs qui farment les SS, en plus c'est à la fin, ça va faire rager certains joueurs.. Il faut trouver un moyen de le fix !

Il y a certaine chose que je n'ai pas précisé dans mon mod car je n'en voyais pas trop l'importance mais j'ai mis le maximum de chose que je pouvais trouver et j'ai cherché (surtout pour la rain et l'overdose :p ). Ce sera tout ! :D
Merci beaucoup, mod très utile.
ursa
sorry for late mod (already cleard mod at friday , but post it at sunday x-x)

Overdose
  1. 00:00:905 (4) - x =96 for more distance to make an ideal jump
  2. 00:02:813 (1) - x = 152 for good distance to ideal jump
  3. 00:04:200 (3,4) - i think you can improve this part to become hyper jump , try move x=120 & test it
  4. 00:07:667 (1,2) - x=112 for good distance to jump
  5. 00:17:030 (1,1,2) - i think the 1/4 jump here feels to short , maybe you should try this position https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5137052
  6. 01:15:145 (2,3) - i think you can still reduce & improve this part by reducing the distance without deleting the hyperjump . try this position https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5137109
Rain
  1. 01:24:145 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - tbh , only this part that I feels kinda strange on the kiai part since your pattern on kiai part mostly had a good curve osu.ppy.sh/ss/5142880

Platter
  1. 00:01:946 (2) - x=320
  2. 01:11:979 (3) - i think the you misplaced the finish hitsounds here , becuase it feels weird
  3. 00:11:482 (5) - i think it's better to ctrl+g to make the following part has a good jump flow
  4. 00:13:736 (4,1) - i think you can improve this part by increasing the distance a bit
  5. 00:16:336 (7) - try to move this beat to left (x=108) or right ,for make the beat don't stacked with previous part
  6. 00:24:645 (7,1,2,3,4,5) - i think it's possible to move few grids to left for avoid beat stacks at 00:24:312 (6,7) -
  7. 00:25:979 (2,3,4) - i think this part can be improved to become like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5143973 for better jump flow
Salad
  1. 00:22:645 (8,9) - i think you can improved this part by putting the position into this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5144052
  2. 01:01:979 (4) - i think you should move this beat to x=256 , because it'll become a neutral flow after the 1/2 slider jump part
  3. 01:22:479 (4,5,6) - i think you should try this ,https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5144207 for avoiding the beat stacks on 01:22:145 (3,4) -

goodluck for your map :)
Topic Starter
Kyuare

ursa wrote:

sorry for late mod (already cleard mod at friday , but post it at sunday x-x)

Overdose
  1. 00:00:905 (4) - x =96 for more distance to make an ideal jump
  2. 00:02:813 (1) - x = 152 for good distance to ideal jump
  3. 00:04:200 (3,4) - i think you can improve this part to become hyper jump , try move x=120 & test it No sorry, I improved the spacing but I don't want to put HyperDash here
  4. 00:07:667 (1,2) - x=112 for good distance to jump
  5. 00:17:030 (1,1,2) - i think the 1/4 jump here feels to short , maybe you should try this position https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5137052 I really love the shape here, and It fit well, a HyperDash is too strong imo
  6. 01:15:145 (2,3) - i think you can still reduce & improve this part by reducing the distance without deleting the hyperjump . try this position https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5137109 No sorry, here I want to keep the HyperDash for the consistency with the kiai
Rain
  1. 01:24:145 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - tbh , only this part that I feels kinda strange on the kiai part since your pattern on kiai part mostly had a good curve osu.ppy.sh/ss/5142880 Fixed in my way

Platter
  1. 00:01:946 (2) - x=320
  2. 01:11:979 (3) - i think the you misplaced the finish hitsounds here , becuase it feels weird
  3. 00:11:482 (5) - i think it's better to ctrl+g to make the following part has a good jump flow
  4. 00:13:736 (4,1) - i think you can improve this part by increasing the distance a bit
  5. 00:16:336 (7) - try to move this beat to left (x=108) or right ,for make the beat don't stacked with previous part mmh can you explain why shouldn't stack them please ? I will fix it but I don't really get it...
  6. 00:24:645 (7,1,2,3,4,5) - i think it's possible to move few grids to left for avoid beat stacks at 00:24:312 (6,7) -
  7. 00:25:979 (2,3,4) - i think this part can be improved to become like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5143973 for better jump flow
Salad
  1. 00:22:645 (8,9) - i think you can improved this part by putting the position into this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5144052
  2. 01:01:979 (4) - i think you should move this beat to x=256 , because it'll become a neutral flow after the 1/2 slider jump part
  3. 01:22:479 (4,5,6) - i think you should try this ,https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5144207 for avoiding the beat stacks on 01:22:145 (3,4) - Fixed in my way

goodluck for your map :)
Thank you :)
Jasmine
SID - Uso (TV Size)

Combo colors

Overdose
00:37:479 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) -
00:50:646 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) -

Rain
00:20:146 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) -
00:40:479 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) -

Platter
00:32:145 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) -
01:11:479 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) -

Salad
00:38:812 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) -

Salad
00:57:812 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) -

Les suggestions

Overdose
00:17:377 (1,2) - Les déplacer quelque chose comme ça https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5266958 pour mettre un espace avec le slider et donc créer un mouvement plus homogène et également un stream plus jolie esthétiquement parlant
00:56:812 (2) - Tu peut le déplacer de cette façon https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5267058 pour créer un jump a la place de le laisser au milieux et au même endroit que le fruit précédent (en plus je trouve que il ya un petit bruit a se moment la, qui fait passer plutôt bien le jump huhu )

Rain
00:26:812 (5,6,7,8,9) - Tu peut tres certainement créer un pattern ici a la place de laisser tomber le 5,6,7,(et presque le 8),9 quasiment au même endroit

Et voila o/ FMA etait mon premier anime tu déterre ma jeunesse; très bonne map que j'espère voir rank :)
Topic Starter
Kyuare

Hibari wrote:

SID - Uso (TV Size)

Combo colors

Overdose
00:37:479 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) -
00:50:646 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) -

Rain
00:20:146 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) -
00:40:479 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) -

Platter
00:32:145 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) -
01:11:479 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) -

Salad
00:38:812 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) -

Salad
00:57:812 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) -

Les suggestions

Overdose
00:17:377 (1,2) - Les déplacer quelque chose comme ça https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5266958 pour mettre un espace avec le slider et donc créer un mouvement plus homogène et également un stream plus jolie esthétiquement parlant Non désolé, j'ai envie que l'intensité reste plus faible que le pattern d'après pour que ce soit consistent
00:56:812 (2) - Tu peut le déplacer de cette façon https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5267058 pour créer un jump a la place de le laisser au milieux et au même endroit que le fruit précédent (en plus je trouve que il ya un petit bruit a se moment la, qui fait passer plutôt bien le jump huhu )

Rain
00:26:812 (5,6,7,8,9) - Tu peut tres certainement créer un pattern ici a la place de laisser tomber le 5,6,7,(et presque le 8),9 quasiment au même endroit Ah non désolé c'est justement le but du pattern, je l'ai un peu amélioré mais j'ai vraiment envie de garder cette forme

Et voila o/ FMA etait mon premier anime tu déterre ma jeunesse; très bonne map que j'espère voir rank :)
Merci beaucoup ! Le resté a été fixé
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.