forum

[Archived] Tablet/Tablet pen problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Paco
Problem Details: So like my tablet is angle snapping? I don't really know how to explain it at all but its like its angle snapping, when I go circles with the pen it does square ish things on the pc.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150721cuttingedge
Trosk-
First of all... What tablet do you have? Does the problem happen on Windows or just on osu!?
Topic Starter
Paco

Trosk- wrote:

First of all... What tablet do you have? Does the problem happen on Windows or just on osu!?
I have the Wacom Intous Small, and It's mainly in osu
Trosk-
Ok... Check that you have in game sensitivity at 1x and disable Windows Ink on Wacom drivers.
Topic Starter
Paco

Trosk- wrote:

Ok... Check that you have in game sensitivity at 1x and disable Windows Ink on Wacom drivers.
The problem still appears, idk if its because my pen tid broke in 2 pieces and one of the part is stuck in the pen
Trosk-

Pacolito wrote:

The problem still appears, idk if its because my pen tid broke in 2 pieces and one of the part is stuck in the pen
Do you mean nib? If I'm right then it could be because of that.. Do you have the posibility to try the tablet on another PC and see if it still does the same? Because if it does, it's probably a problem with your pen.
Topic Starter
Paco

Trosk- wrote:

Pacolito wrote:

Do you mean nib? If I'm right then it could be because of that.. Do you have the posibility to try the tablet on another PC and see if it still does the same? Because if it does, it's probably a problem with your pen.
I guess it's because of the pen, but thanks anyways
Trosk-

Pacolito wrote:

Did this happen to you before the problem with the nib?
Topic Starter
Paco

Trosk- wrote:

Pacolito wrote:

Did this happen to you before the problem with the nib?
no..
Trosk-

Pacolito wrote:

no..
Then it's most likely because of it. I guess you will get another pen. I got one form here. Take a look at the Wacom webpage or Amazon.
Shiyzo
Keep in mind they're €10, so next time be careful with it. :p
Topic Starter
Paco

Shiyzo wrote:

Keep in mind they're €10, so next time be careful with it. :p
10!? thats really cheap, where'd you see that price haha? :D
Trosk-

Pacolito wrote:

I didn't see any compatible pen at that price, never.
Shiyzo

Trosk- wrote:

Pacolito wrote:

I didn't see any compatible pen at that price, never.
Oh my bad. I was looking at the different pen. It's actually $30 oh