Tramorio-Open osu! Tournament Rank #10,000 - #50,000[CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
146
show more
Nelly

HikaruR wrote:

Damnit i suck
Maybe you can PM the host to be a reffere,streamer or commentator if you want :)
Topic Starter
Zenyatta

Nelly wrote:

The are between 4 stars and 5, tiebreaker is 5,19.
Will be a little bumped in knockout stage. The Mappool will come in 2 days for it.
Click on the links to see each difficulty. They are directly linked!
I said that because some of the map have for exsample one difficulty is 4.23 and another difficulty is 4.76.How can I find the real difficulty of this Tourmanent??[/quote]

This is the real difficulty, between 4 and 5 stars. Some maps are a bit more complicated, some might not. in Knockout's its going to be 4,5 to 5,4~5,5 stars. We will see :)
Nelly

CrsTramorio wrote:

This is the real difficulty, between 4 and 5 stars. Some maps are a bit more complicated, some might not. in Knockout's its going to be 4,5 to 5,4~5,5 stars. We will see :)
OK ill wait for real mappools then :D
Topic Starter
Zenyatta

Nelly wrote:

CrsTramorio wrote:

This is the real difficulty, between 4 and 5 stars. Some maps are a bit more complicated, some might not. in Knockout's its going to be 4,5 to 5,4~5,5 stars. We will see :)
OK ill wait for real mappools then :D
oh, ye in 2 days approx~
not quite higher, its just going up in stars, mods get harder ! way harder. you will have time to prepare :)
Kalo
Rank: #23,807

Country: Singapore
Topic Starter
Zenyatta

HikaruR wrote:

Damnit i suck
Unfortunate dude, after this I will make a 1k - 9k(9,9) :)
Snajper
Rank: #17,975
Country: Austria
Firis Mistlud
Rank: #20,635

Country: Hong Kong
maikuroPoni
Rank: #13.397
Country: Poland
[biri-biri]
Rank#18468
Country : Poland
Hikaru Rose

CrsTramorio wrote:

HikaruR wrote:

Damnit i suck
Unfortunate dude, after this I will make a 1k - 9k(9,9) :)
I'd be the worst 10-50k player let alone 1-9,9k... But still sign me up for that 1-9k one :3
Hvick711
Rank: #11 552
Country: Finland
Shiusui
Shiusui
Rank: about 30.000
Topic Starter
Zenyatta

HikaruR wrote:

I'd be the worst 10-50k player let alone 1-9,9k... But still sign me up for that 1-9k one :3
DONE! :)
Thundur
Rank : about #13,000
Country : France

please add diff names in the mappool
Topic Starter
Zenyatta

Thunderfire wrote:

Rank : about #13,000
Country : France

please add diff names in the mappool
added!
Recu
Rank: 21,563
Country: Poland
Vaati-
Rank: 13,809
Country: Netherlands
arnohunter03
arnohunter03 rank: #14,655 country: spain
rank may change by getting pp
HuskyWusky
Rank: 14,764
Country: U.S.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply