forum

Tramorio-Open osu! Tournament Rank #10,000 - #50,000[CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
So, first things first. My Name is Maurice 'CrsTramorio' and I'd like to hold an tournament over the next weeks. Somewhere in between. I have practically no experience in this case, tho I saw some people hold some and I know how to handle it. Shout out to tbag188.

Now to the hot part of this. Under these sentences are boxes. Open them to see everything you need. Feel free to message me and ask questions if you have some.

I'm in talkings to maybe arrange a prize! (coming soon) If I can't find a solution with osu!Staff I will sponsor a month Supporter for the Winner.

EDIT: Google Docs

When there are more than 16 or more than even 32 I will enlarge the Groupphase!

Rules
Rules for the Tournament:

Tournament is going to be played in Groupstage and after that seeded into Single Elimination Brackets. Google Docs coming soon.
Tournament is held on the 1st and 2nd of August (both 18:00 GMT), therefore the Number of Participants won't be too high. I'd like to have 16 people in it, could be more when more people want to play in it. Up to 32 and 64.
1st of August Groupphase, 2nd of August Elimination
Room gets created by players, lock it with a password and send Multiplayer Link from Banchobot to me. If anything is wrong, invite me to the lobby.
10 Minutes limit for not showing up. Automatic forfeit then.
Disrespecting results in Disqualification as well as being under Rank #10.000 and over Rank #50.000.
After applying to the tournament you can have #1000 Ranks tolerance before disqualification.
BanchoBot Roll decides who goes first with bans and picks. Bans must be told to me. 2 bans each at all times.
You need to atleast play 1 ModMap per Round. Meaning, in a Best of 3, 1 Map is NoMod, 1 is Mod, 1 is Tiebreaker for example. You can pick 2 of each Pool when your in Semifinals!
FreeMod needs to be with Mods. You decide on what mods you use.
1 WarmUp Map per Player. It can be skipped if both players agree.
Groupphase everyone plays against everyone in a group. 4 Players in a group. Best of 3.
Quarterfinals (and Round of 16) are Best of 5.
Semifinalse are Best of 7 and Finals are Best of 9.

Tournament Staff
Could need maybe Refs, maybe a streamer. If your interested to do such things contact me!

CrsTramorio - Host
[Michiru] - Referee
nimfa109
Kimitakari
County:Russia
Tebz188
<3
Topic Starter
Zenyatta

tbag188 wrote:

<3
I get into it, still I'm there sunday.
Kimitakari
Hey what about the Difficulty?
Topic Starter
Zenyatta

Nelly wrote:

The are between 4 stars and 5, tiebreaker is 5,19.
Will be a little bumped in knockout stage. The Mappool will come in 2 days for it.
Click on the links to see each difficulty. They are directly linked!
Kimitakari

CrsTramorio wrote:

Nelly wrote:

Will be a little bumped in knockout stage. The Mappool will come in 2 days for it.
I said that because some of the map have for exsample one difficulty is 4.23 and another difficulty is 4.76.How can I find the real difficulty of this Tourmanent??
Leexz
Hikaru Rose
Damnit i suck
Kimitakari

HikaruR wrote:

Damnit i suck
Maybe you can PM the host to be a reffere,streamer or commentator if you want :)
Topic Starter
Zenyatta

Nelly wrote:

I said that because some of the map have for exsample one difficulty is 4.23 and another difficulty is 4.76.How can I find the real difficulty of this Tourmanent??[/quote]

This is the real difficulty, between 4 and 5 stars. Some maps are a bit more complicated, some might not. in Knockout's its going to be 4,5 to 5,4~5,5 stars. We will see :)
Kimitakari

CrsTramorio wrote:

This is the real difficulty, between 4 and 5 stars. Some maps are a bit more complicated, some might not. in Knockout's its going to be 4,5 to 5,4~5,5 stars. We will see :)
OK ill wait for real mappools then :D
Topic Starter
Zenyatta

Nelly wrote:

CrsTramorio wrote:

OK ill wait for real mappools then :D
oh, ye in 2 days approx~
not quite higher, its just going up in stars, mods get harder ! way harder. you will have time to prepare :)
Kalo

Topic Starter
Zenyatta

HikaruR wrote:

Damnit i suck
Unfortunate dude, after this I will make a 1k - 9k(9,9) :)
Snajper
-Atri-

maikuroPoni
[biri-biri]
Rank#18468
Hikaru Rose

CrsTramorio wrote:

HikaruR wrote:

Damnit i suck
Unfortunate dude, after this I will make a 1k - 9k(9,9) :)
I'd be the worst 10-50k player let alone 1-9,9k... But still sign me up for that 1-9k one :3
Hvick711
Shiusui
Shiusui
Topic Starter
Zenyatta

HikaruR wrote:

I'd be the worst 10-50k player let alone 1-9,9k... But still sign me up for that 1-9k one :3

DONE! :)
Thundur

please add diff names in the mappool
Topic Starter
Zenyatta

Thunderfire wrote:

please add diff names in the mappool

added!
Recu
Vaati-
arnohunter03
arnohunter03 rank: #14,655 country: spain
rank may change by getting pp
Azurium
BlueBob
Rank 49,341
Country USA
Lemmen
Rank 25.664
Denmark
Rank is subject to change.
sppink
rank 15131
usa
kerupt
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Hello,

we would like to support your tournament. For that, we need some information beforehand:

When does your tournament start? When does it end?
Where can we follow your tournament? (e.g. a forum thread or another webpage)
Who will use our multi-spectator client? We need an exhaustive list of concrete osu! usernames.
Is there anything else you may need?

This is a cut out part from my talking's with osu!
I need a streamer and maybe 1 more commentator! It'll be big when that happens!
bump!
Hvick711
You should change the hr and dt because I'm fairly sure none of those maps are really ''meant'' to be played with those mods since they are too hard especially the dt picks are ridicilous fairly sure no 30-50k can pass those maps even with good luck. Actually it feels like most of these maps are just picked by difficulty but in reality the maps with mods are just way too hard and free mods are harder than nomods. I strongly suggest changing map pool while you have the time still maybe contact some other 10k - 50k players asking them what they play with mods ect.
Topic Starter
Zenyatta

-Toushin wrote:

You should change the hr and dt because I'm fairly sure none of those maps are really ''meant'' to be played with those mods since they are too hard especially the dt picks are ridicilous fairly sure no 30-50k can pass those maps even with good luck.
i tried, as 70k guy i did it to the end from imaginary, its just on hard. plus dt. if you often play hr and dt you will get along way better with those maps#

it shouldnt be easy :) and you could ban crap maps, thats my option for you

EDIT: u seem to know HR so i guess you know hr is a lot of work because 2 fails in a row could be game
Hikaru Rose
Hey there

aren't they a little fast paced for 10-50k? Alteast I'm having trouble keeping up the pace with my sucky 10k singletapping... I suggest picking slower maps? Don't know... Just a suggestion! (Maybe a dumb but well...)
-Omalangbein
show more