forum

Mai Kotoge - Halo Glare

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura

Lunah wrote:

and another thing, i never undestood why KIAI time should be equal for all difficulties o_O .. is just a precision thing, nothing to force to change
No there's no rule that says that or about the white tick, it's just that ALMOST always it goes on the long white tick, however seeing as that one kiai and the one in the previous diffs were just off by 1/2 made me wonder, the strong beat does start on 1/1 not 1/2, but if you guys find it makes more sense on the 1/2 one i dont mind at all, however it would make more sense since both diffs have kiai times around the same spots, to also share the start time of the kiai.
All in all it's just what makes more sense rather than "rules" so yeah, and there WAS a kiai fountain spam before http://puu.sh/163r i still remember that i took a puush of it, but if that got fixed then no problem i'll recheck this map shortly.
Edit: So in the end you removed kiai because you didnt want kiai to make sense huh... if that's how you want to play it then i suggest you start looking for another MAT to bubble this because i dont want to bubble a mapper that's taking the easy way out, or even touching a guest taiko diff where kiai IS important.
qinche

Sakura Hana wrote:

Lunah wrote:

and another thing, i never undestood why KIAI time should be equal for all difficulties o_O .. is just a precision thing, nothing to force to change
No there's no rule that says that or about the white tick, it's just that ALMOST always it goes on the long white tick, however seeing as that one kiai and the one in the previous diffs were just off by 1/2 made me wonder, the strong beat does start on 1/1 not 1/2, but if you guys find it makes more sense on the 1/2 one i dont mind at all, however it would make more sense since both diffs have kiai times around the same spots, to also share the start time of the kiai.
All in all it's just what makes more sense rather than "rules" so yeah, and there WAS a kiai fountain spam before http://puu.sh/163r i still remember that i took a puush of it, but if that got fixed then no problem i'll recheck this map shortly.
Edit: So in the end you removed kiai because you didnt want kiai to make sense huh... if that's how you want to play it then i suggest you start looking for another MAT to bubble this because i dont want to bubble a mapper that's taking the easy way out, or even touching a guest taiko diff where kiai IS important.

ridiculous. if this is what you asked for, why didnt you say it in the last post? now she worked all the way till this point waiting for a bubble (suppose to be restored a month ago) and still gets nothing.

it is not making sense for kiai to start at 1/1 or 1/2 on my diff becuz i have a beat on the blue tick, why would player hit a note and feel the kiai afterward? i dunno how that would make sense. she started on 1/1 because her note arrangement is different from mine, it will not make sense if kiai starts and no notes are hited.

anyhow, either we restore our kiai settings, or we dont have kiai. and if your choice is to not bubble it, ok. we might need to hunt another mat then. thank you for taking your time.
Sakura
Working Hard = Instead of fixing kiai, removing it completely?
I'm impressed that you guys take something so simple this far, I just dislike mappers that rather than fix just scrap out everything and throw it away, i've seen instances where mappers rather throw a map to the graveyard than fix, if this is how you want to do it then do it, but as i said, dont ask me for a bubble then. If you do decide to restore and fix kiai contact me again, but for now I should just stop coming back to this thread.
Topic Starter
scarlethana
it will never being too exhausted to get a bbl, right? XD
killing kiai parts will never comfort anyone but myself.
so, this is my choice and i'll never complain about anything.

once i wanna give up, but there still have someone loving this song and willing this map getting ranked.
and in order to telling me about this in chinese he even used an interpreting machine.
though that pm was so hard to read, i was deeply moved.
that is why i'm still here in this long long journey.

thanks to kioukiou, james2250 and sakura hana for your patience to have a look at this awkwardly creation.
thanks to all modders who once modded in this thread.
thanks to all friends who gave your star to this map.
thanks to all players who ever played this map.

now it's time to stop arguing and seeking for further modding.
:)
Sakura

scarlethana wrote:

it will never being too exhausted to get a bbl, right? XD
killing kiai parts will never comfort anyone but myself.
so, this is my choice and i'll never complain about anything.

once i wanna give up, but there still have someone loving this song and willing this map getting ranked.
and in order to telling me about this in chinese he even used an interpreting machine.
though that pm was so hard to read, i was deeply moved.
that is why i'm still here in this long long journey.

thanks to kioukiou, james2250 and sakura hana for your patience to have a look at this awkwardly creation.
thanks to all modders who once modded in this thread.
thanks to all friends who gave your star to this map.
thanks to all players who ever played this map.

now it's time to stop arguing and seeking for further modding.
:)
Your kind words, show me proof enough that you do care about your map, that's all i needed to know, for a momment there i thought you were just ragequitting on the map, so i'll recheck this map as you wish

[quinche]
02:57:135 (1,1,1,1,1) - New combo spam screws HP calculations
03:10:055 (1,1,1,1) - ^
03:31:843 (6) - Slider track barely visible due to hitburst.

Some spinners are still lacking new combos like 01:43:738 (1) on [Into the Dark]
I would prefer if [Halo in Nightfall] lasted until the end.

sighs... maybe im way too nice, in either case i cant ignore a mapper in trouble so here's the recheck
Lunah_old

Sakura Hana wrote:

Working Hard = Instead of fixing kiai, removing it completely?
I'm impressed that you guys take something so simple this far, I just dislike mappers that rather than fix just scrap out everything and throw it away, i've seen instances where mappers rather throw a map to the graveyard than fix, if this is how you want to do it then do it, but as i said, dont ask me for a bubble then. If you do decide to restore and fix kiai contact me again, but for now I should just stop coming back to this thread.
I think she "throw it away" because she doesn't agree with you about what you said for KIAI times.

so, she deleted all KIAI sections for avoid to fight against you and get the bubble, what to do ? I mean .. she/we can't fight against a MAT if the MAT should give the bubble..

(Personal Comment) : You should not care how the mapper fix the thing, if he/she wants remove it, so.. let him/her remove it .. I mean is not ur problem, saying something like "i dislike you because you deleted KIAI time for get easy way so, i will not bubble it" after she worked hard.. and yes she worked hard, we're talking about the map, a map is not only KIAI time sections, but beats,sliders,timing sections, audio, rhythm .. etc.. etc.. more and more .

dont' see this like an insult, i'm just saying what i think ..

qinche wrote:

it is not making sense for kiai to start at 1/1 or 1/2 on my diff becuz i have a beat on the blue tick, why would player hit a note and feel the kiai afterward? i dunno how that would make sense. she started on 1/1 because her note arrangement is different from mine, it will not make sense if kiai starts and no notes are hited.
I have to agree.. it depends from the map too.
Natteke
oh my sakura stop being nazi it's disgusting
qinche

Sakura Hana wrote:

[quinche]
first one no problem, second one cant be removed becuz it is a slow down, the spacing varies very much from before, removing newcombo means players need to concentrate on beats more than they need to
third one, not necessary, i have ppl tested and no problem at that point

so @scarlethana, please remove the nc on 02:57:135 for me, thx

edit:

ill shoot a pink star for ur effort, 不要灰心。
Lunah_old

Natteke wrote:

oh my sakura stop being nazi it's disgusting
Dont' say this.

Also Sakura is a good MAT and Modder.
I hope that you can find agreement for the bubble.

Sakura Hana wrote:

[quinche]

Sakura Hana wrote:

[quinche]

Sakura Hana wrote:

quinche

Dai Dai quinche <3
Sakura

Lunah wrote:

Also Sakura is a good MAT and Modder.
I hope that you can find agreement for the bubble.
Don't worry, as long as the mapper cares for their map i'll continue to help them out, i wanted to stop earlier because i thought mapper was ragequitting because of the kiai discussion, but from their last post i can clearly see they do care so i came back to it, i dont mind the kiai at all if it's what the mapper wants, so all needs to be fixed is that NC spam, although i still think it's not that hard to move that slider track a bit.
Topic Starter
scarlethana

qinche wrote:

so @scarlethana, please remove the nc on 02:57:135 for me, thx

done

edit:

ill shoot a pink star for ur effort, 不要灰心。

thank you guys.
and sakura you win my respect with your own principle.
the most, daidai you works too hard for me.
Sakura
Well, there's nothing else i can do here for you, so enjoy your well earned Rebubble~ Really hope this gets ranked soon
Topic Starter
scarlethana

Sakura Hana wrote:

Well, there's nothing else i can do here for you, so enjoy your well earned Rebubble~ Really hope this gets ranked soon
thank you sakura, and it is still need one step to be ranked.
Alace
<Into the Dark>
04:08:960 (6) - new combo
04:10:712 (6) - ^
04:11:150 (7) - ^
04:11:369 (1) - cancel the new combo

That`s all
Topic Starter
scarlethana

Alace wrote:

<Into the Dark>
04:08:960 (6) - new combo
04:10:712 (6) - ^
04:11:150 (7) - ^
04:11:369 (1) - cancel the new combo

That`s all
done
谢谢老师 :)
Alace
OK let`s go
KanaRin
公喜 :)
qinche
不容易,恭喜了
Tonoko
:oops: 爱啊!
Sandpig
恭喜喽>w<
Cyclone
I was thinking of mapping a song from this album. I approve of the song choice.
Lunah_old
gratz
Topic Starter
scarlethana
thank you all :)
Sakura
Congratz
Leorda
gratz
Tonoko
那时我mod完把这个加到fav b里 我不知道这歌能不能rank 只是不想我遗忘掉

有时真希望某些高人不要如此斤斤计较,又kiai又这又哪,喧宾夺主。